Tick Tack

Insane

The whole warehouse was pumping with people dancing in every corner one's eyes could see. The dance floor, which was illuminated with the LED lights,  was covered with neon colored people. Each unrecognizable due to their masks. Hyuna held tightly onto G-Dragon's arm so she wouldn't get lost. But with everyone grinding on each other it was hard to do. 

"Oppa where are we going?" Hyuna asked. 

"Why, we're gonna go find Jang. Remember they told me the kid's wearing a gold mask and gold body paint." G-Dragon said with a smile. 

__________________________

"Man this party is crazy!" Kikwang yelled. 

The BEAST members were posted up against the bar. Each of them were looking onto the dance floor amused at what their eyes were seeing. 

"Yea but there are some people who shouldn't be allowed to dance." Junhyung said with a shake of his head. 

The rest of the BEAST members followed Junhyung's actions as they agreed with him. Soon the 4Minute girls minus Hyuna and Jihyun, as she was dancing with a guy already, walked up to them and simply grabbed Dujun, Dongwoon, and Kikwang to dance. 

"And then there was two." Hyunseung said with a grin. 

"Yea but I'm gonna change that right now. See that girl over there." Junhyung said as he pointed at a tall slender girl with long hair dancing with a whole bunch of other girls. 

"Yea I see her." Hyunseung said. 

"If I'm guessing correctly, I think that's Hara. I'm gonna ask her to dance." Junhyung said with a smirk. 

"She's cute, then what the hell are you  doing here?! Go ask her!" Hyunseung yelled as he pushed Junhyung towards her direction. 

"I'm going, I'm going." Junhyung said amused. He soon made his way towards Hara and began to talk her up causing her to laugh. Before Hyunseung knew it, Hara and Joker were dancing very intimately. 

"That Joker man, he wastes no time at all." Hyunseung said with a smirk. As Hyunseung was watching his friend, a girl had caught his eye. She was in the dead center of the floor dancing with a guy whom he believed he recognized but wasn't quite sure. Her moves hypnotized him.  

__________________________

"Oppa he's staring right at me. Your plan's working!" Hyuna said excitedly. 

"See I told you there's nothing better than a beautiful girl dancing to draw this kid in with, just keep dancing like this. Before you know it....." G-Dragon said. 

"I'm sorry but I'd like to know if I can interrupt and dance with this pretty lady." Hyunseung said staring intently at Hyuna causing her to blush. 

'Holy crap, this kid got here faster than I thought and I'm surprised he didn't recognize me. Well it's time, Hyuna the ball is in your court.' G-Dragon thought happily. "Yea man of course, excuse me." with that GD left the two. 

"Alright people let's party like its the end of time!" The DJ yelled as he played U-Kiss's 'Tick Tack'. 

"Shall we?" Hyunseung said with a handsome smirk as he held out his hand. 

"Let's." Hyuna responded with a smile and took his hand.  

As soon as the music picked up the two began to move in sync with one another. Their bodies moving so close together, from afar it would seem as if they were one. With each move they made they were exploring each other with their hands. .They simply couldn't keep their hands to themselves.The passion of their dance was building so much so that it had the two panting as they were giving it their all with everyone of their movements. 

"I've never danced like this with anyone. You have me speechless." Hyunseung whispered into her ear the moment Hyuna pressed her back up against him. This caused her to smile. 

When the song had ended and the DJ began another, she moved away from him slightly so that she could turn and face him.  "Why did we stop dancing." Hyunseung said with a cute pout. 

"You don't know who I am?" Hyuna asked. 

"I don't recognize you, maybe if I can take off..." Hyunseung said as he moved in closer to her about to remove the mask. But before he could grab it Hyuna backed away and grabbed his arm. 

"Come with me. I want to show you something." Hyuna responded and took Hyunseung with her to a secluded part of the warehouse. 

__________________________

Little did Hyuna and Hyunseung know that they had two males as their audience. 

"Did you catch their dance on video?" 

"Yea I got it."

"Perfect the president will be super pleased with this."

"Yea but who was it that was dancing with Hyunseung?"

"I don't know but I'll find out, I'm gonna go follow them."

__________________________

"Alright we're good, no one's around."  Hyuna said. 

"Okay but why did we have to come here?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Because of this." Hyuna said as she began to remove her mask. Hyunseung was hit with a shock when he saw who she really was. 

"Hyuna-ah?"  

 

 

_____________________________

Wow! I can't believe its been only 25 days since I've created this story and I already have over a 1000 views! That's ridiculous! I can't thank you guys enough! I will work extremely hard to give you all an awesome story and I hope I am doing a good job so far haha. ^^ Well here's another update, until the next one AlX out!