Virus

Insane
"Alright let's put him down on this couch." G-Dragon said as he and Hyuna entered the room.

"Ok." Hyuna responded as she and GD carefully laid Hyunseung on the couch.

  "Listen, I'm gonna go call the doctor, why don't you stay here and keep an eye on him." G-Dragon said expressionless.

"Of course oppa, I'll be right here." Hyuna said and with that GD left the room as he dialed the doctor's number on his cell.

With GD out of the room, Hyuna grabbed a nearby chair and placed it near the couch Hyunseung was laying on. She began to study his handsome features as she his hair.

"Oh oppa I feel so horrible for yelling at you. Maybe if we hadn't got into that argument, you'd be fine right now. For acting so selfish in wanting to be with you, I've caused you nothing but trouble."  Hyuna said as tears began to fall out of her eyes.

__________________________

"Dr. Hwang, how are you this evening? I'm fine as well, I'm sorry to bother you so late but something has occurred with my friend. Well after he and my other friend got into an argument, he collapsed. No, we can't seem to understand what caused it. Well from what she told me, they were arguing about past encounters they've had which he couldn't remember. You can say that these two are romantically interested in one another. (long pause) Well that could explain it, yes, yes I'll inform her not to bring it up again. Thank-you again Dr. Hwang, yes you too enjoy your evening. G-Dragon said as he hung up the phone call.

"Jinae, what kind of spell did you cast on this boy so that till this day you're ingrained in his memory. You were nothing but a virus for Jang." GD said as let out a breath from the exhaustion he was feeling.

__________________________

"Ah Hyunseung oppa, you would think we were in story straight out of William Shakespeare's mind." Hyuna said with a slight smile. "Two people who only meet on rare occasions yet fell for one another. It's quite romantic if you think about it, but the only thing that would make it better was if you weren't so afraid to open your heart again." She said as she continue to his hair.

Hyuna then leaned in and kissed Hyunseung's forehead gently. At that moment G-Dragon walked into the room and the sight before him placed a small smile on his face.

'Jang, if you open yourself to her, I promise you, she'll be your cure.' GD thought. "Ahem, sorry to disturb you Hyuna but I'm gonna have to leave you and start to get rid of the people out there, if you want you can go home and I'll stay here with Jang tonight once I'm done. I'm afraid of moving him around to much."

"No oppa, you've done enough, I'll stay here with Hyunseung oppa. Once you're done with getting rid of everyone you should go home, you must be exhausted." Hyuna said.

"Are you sure? It can get pretty scary here in this warehouse." GD said.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I'll call you if anything happens." She said.

"Alright. I guess I'll go, goodnight." GD said as he excused himself from the room.

"Oppa, I'm gonna take good care of you don't worry." Hyuna said as she stopped his hair and grasped his hand. "I won't let anything bad happen to you."

__________________________

Hyunseung woke up to the sun that was shinning brightly through the window and his hitting his face. As he stirred he felt someone's grasp around his hand, when he began to flutter his eyes to get a clearer picture he saw that the hand belonged to Hyuna.  The rays which woke him up were being reflected on her face, it made her look angelic he thought.

'She's so beautiful even while she sleeps. But what happened last night? I should wake her up and ask her, even though I don't want to disturb her slumber.' Hyunseung thought. "Hyuna-ah, wake up."

At the sound of his voice, Hyuna began to stir in her sleep. Her eyes began to flutter open and when she realized that Hyunseung was staring at her, her eyes grew 10x's wider.

"Oppa!! You're awake!!" She yelled enthusiastically as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around him. "Are you ok?? How are you feeling?? I'm so sorry for what happened last night. I didn't mean..."

"Woah take it easy!" Hyunseung said as he laughed. "I'm fine, now stop with the twenty questions, I can only handle so much cuteness in one morning."

"Cuteness?" Hyuna said as she looked at him with a confused expression.

"Yea, remember when we first met you did the same thing to me and I said that I thought it was cute, plus the fact that you looked so pretty while you slept. Man there's only so much a man can take." Hyunseung said with a sigh and the shrug of his shoulders.

"Oppa I don't know what to say." Hyuna said with a blush forming on her cheeks. 'He's been acting so different since the party, G-Dragon oppa what did you do to change him so much?' she thought.

In that moment, Hyunseung's cell phone rang.

"Hello." Hyunseung answered. "Oh Mr. President, good morning. I'm fine. You need to see me? When? In an hour? No, I don't have anything planned I'll be right there. Yea, actually she's with me right now."

Hyuna looked at Hyunseung with a weird expression when he had mentioned her to the president.

"Yea, I'll tell her. Alright I guess we'll both see you soon then. Ok, bye Mr. President." with that Hyunseung hung up the call.

"What does the president want Oppa?" Hyuna asked.

"He wants to see the both of us in his office in an hour." Hyunseung responded.

"Why?" She asked with a surprised reaction.

"I don't know? But he said its urgent."