Insane

Insane

It all seemed as if everything went in slow motion. Watching the car fly off the bridge and colliding with the water. Hyuna didn't even realize when she screamed out Hyunseung's name in blood curling cry. Not knowing what to do, she reached for her cell and called the police. 

"I need help! I need somebody right now! I don't know what to do! I need help!" Hyuna yelled into her phone. 

__________________________

Within minutes the scene had become swarmed with the police and paramedics. As the cops dived into the river to begin their search, some of the paramedics were checking over Hyuna to make sure that she had not suffered any injuries. While she sat in the ambulance, a detective had walked over to her to begin the questioning. 

"Kim Hyuna? Hello my name is Detective Seo. Is it ok if I ask you some questions?" he asked in a gentle manner. 

Hyuna however made no movements to acknowledge his presence as she simply stared out at the police searching for the car in the river, stuck in a rewinding daze playing the events that just happened in her head over and over again. 

"Ms. Hyuna? Did you hear me?" Detective Seo asked. 

"Do you think they'll find him soon? It just happened it shouldn't be taking this long." Hyuna said nervously. 

"Ms. Hyuna please understand that the currents this time a year are strong but don't worry we'll find him. I just need to hear the full story on how this whole thing unfolded."

"It all started when Hyunseung met her, Jinae...."

__________________________

"We're back with this breaking news story involving BEAST member and the other half of the Trouble Maker duo, Jang Hyunseung who was involved in a devastating car crash today. The search for his body as well as the driver, of whom's name we'll not reveal, is still underway. Stay tuned for more news on this tragic event as we'll be staying here getting full coverage." the news reporter said into the camera of her film crew. 

"Tsk! The peanut gallery is here already. Don't mind them Ms. Hyuna." Detective Seo said as looked to see that the news reporters did not disturb her already unstable state of being. 

It wasn't long after the reporters had arrived and that news about Hyunseung missing released, did the crime scene, get full with friends of theirs as well as fans and curious citizens. 

"Its alright. Just tell me that they'll find him soon! I can't take this any longer. I need to know Hyunseung is alright. I don't know what I'll do if he's not ok." Hyuna said crying as she got up and walked towards the river.

"We're doing the best we can Ms. Hyuna. We won't stop until we find him trust me." Detective Seo said as he walked up to her and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. 

"Hyuna! Hyuna!" 

As Hyuna turned her head she was shocked to see her Cube family as well as the BIGBANG members running up to her. As they reached her they all trapped her in a giant embrace as a means to console her. With that sudden contact, it drove Hyuna to the brink as she eventually broke down.  

"Hyunseung....I just want to see him...please let them find him."

__________________________

After hours of searching, the police all began to retreat from the river, catching everyone's attention. It wasn't long before Hyuna was confronted with Detective Seo. 

"What's going on?! Did you guys find him?!" Hyuna asked as everyone surrounding her turned their attention towards the detective. 

"Ms. Hyuna, everyone. I'm sorry but we called off the search. My men were able to locate the vehicle at the bottom of the river but the doors were opened revealing it to be empty. At the rate that we discovered the car, the bodies could of been taken a lot farther downstream, being so lightweight. It's possible that their bodies could've emptied out into the ocean already. I'm so sorry the boy is most likely gone for good." Detective Seo said sadly. 

"No....no it can't be...NO! HYUNSEUNG!!!" Hyuna yelled as he feel to the ground. 

__________________________

It has been a week since the tragic event had occurred. The skies were filled with gloomy clouds. It almost seemed fitting as the day wasn't a pleasant one. Today was the day that the funeral service was to be held. Groups of people began to walk in, covered in black from head to toe carrying a white rose, making their way towards the casket. As they all began to position themselves around the pastor, the first to stand at attention was Hyuna who was surrounded by her band members and the boys of BEAST. 

"Ladies and gentleman the time has come." the pastor said as readied himself. "We're all gathered here today to honor the memory of a blessed soul, which was taken from us too early in life. Jang Hyunseung, you were a beloved son, friend, and ultimately loving human being. May you dance your way to the heavens and grace the angels with your charming voice. I know that you'll be loved up there as much as we all loved you here. May your memory always stay vivid in all those who are present here today as the day that you entered their lives. Amen." the pastor finished. 

After the pastor had finished his sermon the invited guests began to form a line to the casket, each throwing the white rose on top of it as they bid their farewells. 

"Well Jang, I guess I'll see you up there when the time comes. May your journey be blessed. I love you bro." G-Dragon said as he kissed the rose and threw it towards the casket. 

"Hyunseung, I still can't believe you were taken from us so soon. We'll never be the same without you man. May god bless you and may the heavens accept you. I'll see you soon." Dujun said as he threw his rose. 

"Hyunseungie, I don't want to accept it still. I'll miss you my brother. I love you may your time in heaven be fruitful." Yoseob said as he threw his rose. 

"Jang, my partner in crime. My dude. My brother. What am I gonna do without you man. I'm gonna miss you so freakin much it's ridiculous. I hope your time up there is amazing. We'll be reunited soon, but until then see you bro." Junhyung said as he as well threw his rose. 

"Hyunseung, you were so talented and the world will definitely feel the your loss. A huge part of BEAST has also died today but your memory will never disappear from our hearts. I love you man, I'll see you soon." said Kikwang. 

"Hyung, I can't believe that I won't hear you waking us up anymore or your frog impersonations. You could always put a smile on my face and I know that the angels will have a riot with you. I love you Hyung, see you soon." Dongwoon said as he threw his rose. 

As the rest of the guest made their way to bid Hyunseung goodbye and take their leave, Hyuna stayed behind, refusing to go up to the casket to bid him a farewell. All of her friends noticed immediately and all they could do was give her sympathetic looks and hugs. It wasn't long before she was ultimately left alone. With tears in her eyes and a heavy heart that brought down weight on her feet, making it difficult to walk, she approached the casket. 

"Even though you're body isn't in here, the thought of never knowing where it could be kills me. Hyunseung! Why did you have to do this! We could've gotten rid of that animal some other way! You promised me you would always be here to protect me. My knight, my prince, he's gone, and I'll never see him again. I love you and I hope time goes by quickly so that I can be reunited with you." she finished breaking down into a hysterical cry, which caused her not to notice a figure who was approaching the casket, carrying a red rose in his hand. When he had arrived to where Hyuna stood with her head hung low he began to speak. 

"People do the weirdest things when it comes to funerals. Crying over an empty casket, man what sadness does to the soul." 

Angered by his selfless words, Hyuna rose her head to let him have it. "Then why would you come to this funeral if...." meeting with his gaze her blood froze and heart stopped. "It can't be?"

"Like I've said before, I'll always be here for you. Any obstacle, any challenge, I can face it cause your love gives me strength." Hyunseung said as he approached Hyuna closer sporting his charming smile, and handed her the red rose. "True love doesn't die that easily." 

__________________________

Holy ! Lol after 3 months people the insane journey of the Trouble Makers has come to an end. My god I can't thank you all enough! I freakin love you guys for how much love you've given me and 'Insane'! I hope you all enjoyed the journey and I hope I fulfilled my wish in providing you with an amazing story. Well guys it has been a blast and I hope you all are in the lookout for my future projects cause like I said this isn't the end of me ;). Love you all-Alex 

 

link to the sequel ------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/383448/i-need-you-sequel-to-insane-drama-mystery-troublemaker-2hyun