Mysterious

Insane

The alarm clock was ringing all throughout the 4Minute dorm, seeing how the girls got in at three in the morning they had thought that they would be able to sleep in but of course sleeping in while being a member of Cube was unheard of.  The first to get up was Jihyun, as she went across the room to shut off the alarm.

"Come on girls get up we have a busy schedule today and the faster we get it done with the faster we'll be able to return to our beds." she said.

"Ah but Namji unni we worked so hard yesterday cant we have five more minutes?" The maknae had responded in her sleep.

"Sohyun you know we cant do that now get up, besides today is the day Mr. President wants us to learn the new choreography to Hot Issue. Hey Jiyoon, Gayoon are you two up yet?"

"Yea we are."

"Good what about Hyuna?" "She's not in her bed, she must of left already?" responded Jiyoon.

"Alright then. Then she's probably at the dance studio, so lets get ready."

Seeing how the maknae was still in bed, and the 4minute girls needed to get out of the dorm ASAP or they'll get in trouble the three came up with a devious plan. Leader Namji mouthed out to her other members "On the count of three, we'll jump her ok?" The other two responded with an ok sign and with a devious smile forming on each of their faces, each began to count down. "1...2...3 Tickle Attack!" With that the three of the girls pounced on poor little Sohyun. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Walking through the Cube building, so early in the morning, feels so weird but relaxing at the same time." Hyuna was walking towards the dance studios, when suddenly she heard music playing from inside the studio. "Who could be here already, Ah maybe its the girls. I guess they beat me here, man that's what I get for going to buy something to eat instead of coming straight here. Hymph! Here I wanted to surprise them with being able to get up first than everyone else, oh well."

As she opened the door, she was met with a mysterious figure dancing to an R&B song she recognized "Lil Eddie's Grown 'N y." She whispered. Hyuna was so amazed by this boy's movement that she had become paralyzed at the enterance of the dance studio.

"I've never seen a boy move so smooth and sensual to every transition he does." she thought.

Hyuna was so deep in her thoughts she hadn't realized when the song had ended and that now the boy was walking towards her with an angelic smile gracing his lips. To say the kid was good-looking was an understatement, he was so attractive to the point where she could even call him beautiful. Yet there was something about his eyes that drew her in, it displayed raw determination and something else. Pain? Past struggles? Heartbreak? Whatever it was, she was curious and wanted to know. Yet she was broken out of her thoughts when the boy had spoken up.

"I'm sorry for holding up the studio for so long, but its all yours now." Even his voice was mezmorizing.

"Thank-you" was all she could respond with a faint smile on her lips.

"You got it."

As Hyuna made her way towards the stereo to connect her iPod to start dancing, she heard him speak up again.

"I'll see you around, I hope, by the way my name is Jang Hyunseung."

Before she had time to turn around and introduce herself, the kid was gone. "Jang Hyunseung huh? I don't know what it is about you that's so weird but I will find out. A guy like you won't be leaving Cube anytime soon, so I have plenty of time to find out. Hyuna then turned around and pushed the play button on her iPod and began dancing, while she waited for her members to show up for rehearsal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's up people!?! I hope you guys enjoy my first chapter ^^ please don't forget to comment and let me know what you think of the story. If my vacation keeps up being this boring I think I might just upload a chapter everyday lol. But hey what the heck, writing for you guys entertains me :D. So until the next update AlX out.