Chapter 1 - Her Life with 6 Boys

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Wake up’ Yongguk said as he knocked on the door. Reii stirred in her bed but continued back to sleep, not bothered with the one outside her door. ‘Still don’t want to wake up?’ Himchan asked as he passed by the door. Yongguk just nodded and walked away.

‘Looks like I get to wake her up again’ Himchan said. *She should’ve wake up when I called her too* Yoonguk shook his head and cover his ears with his hands as he walked down the stairs. L and L.joe who saw it covered their ears with their hand just like how Yongguk did.

‘Ahhh!!’ Then comes the scream from Reina room. ‘She will never learn will she?’ L said and release his hands from his ears when the screamed stopped. ‘Is we never learn will we? Why did you even let Himchan in?’ L.joe looked at Yongguk who shrugged and took his seat opposite L and L.joe on the dining table.

‘Oh, Reina’s awake?’ Sungyeol and Chunji came out of nowhere and rushed towards Reina’s room.

 

Reina’s POV

I was sleeping when a voice calling me. ‘Wake up, wake up Reina’ I felt somebody shook me.  I was reluctant to open my eyes but the constant shaking forced me to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes, Himchan was right in front of me lying on my bed with his head resting on his left hand. ‘Oh my princess is awake already. Here’s your morning kiss’ Himchan smiled and plant a kiss on my forehead.

‘Ah!!!!’ I couldn’t help but scream. *What is he doing inside my bedroom again? Did he just kiss me just now?* Thoughts were busy running inside my mind. Although I told him again and again not to come inside my bedroom but Himchan just wouldn’t listen will he? It wasn’t the first time he was inside my bedroom, it happens always every single day. Himchan would just come inside my room and wake me up and plant a kiss on my forehead even though I told him not to. Even though it wasn’t the first time he kissed me on the forehead but I still couldn’t get use to it.

‘Oh you’re awake already Reina?’ Sungyeol asked as he came into the room. He pushed Himchan aside as he sat on my bed. ‘Morning Reina!’ Chunji said as he pushed Sungyeol aside, sitting on the place Sungyeol was previously at.

I sat up and got down the bed. *Seriously, do they have to do these everyday?* I sighed before I speak. ‘Can you all go out now? I need to prepare for school’ I said before pushing them out of the door. ‘I can help you to brush your teeth and help you shower.’ Himchan volunteered while Sungyeol and Chunji said in sync ‘I can help you prepare and change into your school uniform’

‘No I can do that all by myself.’ I said and tried to push them all out. ‘Im going to be late for school if you all don’t hurry out’ I closed the door immediately to prevent them for saying anything.

I took a quick bath before changing into my school uniform. I looked into the mirror one last time before I leave my bedroom with my school uniform. *Another day of my life.* I sighed and walked out.

Yes, that’s right. My life had been like this ever since 3 years ago wehn my mom died. I lived under one roof with 6 guys that weren’t blood-related to me. Yes, the worst thing isn’t living with 6 guys not blood-related to me but living with 6 guys that had extreme character. 3 of them were the extreme cheerful and flirtiest and ert while the other 3 were the extreme cold kind that ignore me most of the time if not send cold glares at me. This was still not the worst yet, the worst of it was that Im living with 6 guys who were all gangsters!  Imagine how miserable my life.

You ask how I even end up living with him well I had to blame my mother for that. I was raised up by my mother alone since my dad died when I was 3. My mom adopted 6 kids from the orphanage few years later and told me to that it was just so I had a companion when she wouldn’t be around and that they could protect me. And sure enough as if she had predicted it, she passed away 5 years after adopting them and left this house with me and them.

My mother had made a will before she died and inside the will there were enough money for us to go to college and our livings for now wouldn’t be a problem but there was also a condition to it and it was that all of us 7 had to stay together in this house. The guys could’ve just disagree since they could made a living themselves but they had promised my mother to take care of me before she died and the only reason I could think of was because to repay my mom’s kindness.

I walked down the stairs and Sungyeol immediately pulled me to settle down next to him while he passed me a slice of bread. I looked over to see the 3 cold people in front of me. Although I didn’t like all of them but I didn’t hate them and afterall they’re older than me so I should’ve at least respect them. ‘Morning’ I said even though I know the 3 wouldn’t reply. ‘Morning babe, want me to give you a morning kiss?’ Chunji said and lean towards me. I  held out my hand and stopped him immediately ‘Its okay.’

Yongguk oppa stood up and went towards the door, ‘We’re all going to be late.’ he said coldly. I quickly stood up with my bag and walked towards the door as we left for school together.

L, L.joe and Yoongguk walked ahead without waiting for me to lock the door while the rest of them waited beside me.

‘Lets go Reina ah’ Himchan said and cling his hand to my right hand while Sungyeol and Chunji fight to cling onto my hand on the left side. *There goes all the drama again* I rolled my eyes and walked faster.

 

 

 

First chapter, how is it? Just thought of putting all the different groups together and give it a try. I hope it works out. :)