XXXIX - Let’s Not Lose Each Other

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After three days, Woohyun had already chosen a floor plan for the house. He was waiting for the blueprint for him to check for the construction to start. As promised by Myungsoo, all meetings were held inside his office. They met with Hyuna again once after that last meeting with Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Hyuna couldn't make any move to flirt with him in front of Myungsoo. She acted professional however, she could still feel her eyes all over him like a predator waiting for her prey.

 

He still couldn't understand Hyuna's obsession over rich people or maybe on him. It had been a long time and the moment she saw him and she was already planning on throwing herself to him. She could've been civil at first but no; she started with flirting right away the first time and he found it very creepy.

 

Woohyun sighed too loud that even Sunggyu who was currently in his living room heard. They were in his penthouse and he was finishing office works that he neglected because of frequent meetings with the builders and contractors the past few days.

 

"Do you have any problems babe? I could hear your long and loud sigh from the living room." Sunggyu wrapped his arms around his neck from the back of his chair.

 

"No babe. I'm just drained."

 

"Rest if you're tired. You work too much."

 

"I have to finish this for my presentation for our client. Client meeting is on Monday. Sorry if I need to work today. It should be our time." He turned his chair and hugged Sunggyu on his waist while sitting, leaning his head on Sunggyu's stomach while the older was brushing his hair with his hands.

 

"Do you need any help?"

 

"Will you help me? You don't want this kind of work."

 

"I'm being nice. Come on, tell me what you're doing. I'll help you."

 

 

The whole day of their Saturday was spent with the two of them working on his presentation. He couldn't believe how smart Sunggyu was. His boyfriend made his life easier with everything that he taught him.

 

"Tell me why are you a doctor again? You're good at office work babe." Sunggyu rolled his eyes on him.

 

"You know why dummy. It's boring. So, are we done? It's already 5:30pm. Are we still going out or are we staying in? I'm calling for delivery if not."

 

"We're going out. Go and shower now. I'll fix all of these mess first." Sunggyu got up from the chair and walked away.

 

"Babe!" His boyfriend turned his head to him with questioning look.

 

"Thank you."

 

"I know. Be quick there, I'm hungry already."

 

 

After they had their dinner at a barbeque place, Sunggyu and Woohyun drove to their playground. Both of them felt relaxed there. It really became a special place for them to talk and bond.

 

"Woohyun, tell me what's bothering you? I know there is something. I've been seeing you distracted for weeks. What's going on?"

 

Sunggyu felt there was something happening with Woohyun. He had his gut feeling. He could be too easy to read at times. The spacing outs, long and loud breaths, the uncompleted works, those weren't the usual Woohyun; not the Woohyun that he knew. The last time he saw him preoccupied like this was when he was hiding his feelings for him.

 

"What do you mean babe?"

 

"You know what I mean Woohyun. I could read you well. I just couldn't magically guess what's bothering you. I need you to tell me or are you hiding something from me?" He looked at him and stared directly on his eyes. He could see he stiffen a bit.

 

Sunggyu could also feel Woohyun's internal battle in his mind. As naive as he was with his past relationships, with Woohyun, all his senses were active. He became more sensitive and aware of everything.

 

"Aren't you going talk or I'll ask Sungyeol? You know Sungyeol is bad at lying and that kid is too adorable to lie." He was giving him a warning look because Woohyun knew, he meant it. All he could hear again was his boyfriend's loud exhale.

 

Woohyun's sighs started to infuriate him. For weeks, he kept on doing it. "Stop sighing every damn minute Nam Woohyun. It's already pissing me off. If you're not going to talk, then bring me home to my apartment or I’ll go home on my own.”

 

"Ok. I'll talk."

 

Sunggyu waited for Woohyun to open his mouth but after a minute, he was still mute.

 

"That's it. I'm leaving." He got off from the swing and started walking away.

 

"Babe wait." He felt a hand in his wrist.

 

"Are you going to speak now?"

 

"Yes. I'm sorry. I just couldn't find the right words."

 

They went back to the swing and he look at the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter