VII - Reformed Playboy

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long day for Woohyun. When he didn't return to the company yesterday, he was welcomed with overwhelming pile of documents on his desk today. Aside from paper works, he had 3 meetings for the day; one with the research department for the planned expansion, one with the contractor in Jeju for the branch opening and the last one with the Production Department for updates with their July product launch. It didn't help that Sungyeol took a half-day from work because the full updates of the project were with him and his department's supervisor caught a flu and had to go home before the meeting started. The team leader who had to update him wasn't given the copy of the everything and he had to settle on broken information. It's one hell of a day and he's damn tired. His eyelids are already drooping and dreamland started to welcome him when his phone rings.

 

Ring... Ring... Ring...

 

"Hello." He tiredly answered.

 

"Hyung! Are you at home already?"

 

"What do you want Sungyeol? I'm too tired. Can it wait tomorrow at the office?"

 

"I'll be the at your doorsteps in a few. See you."

 

"Wait! What?!" And all he heard were beeps. "Lee Sungyeol! You idiot!" He shouted annoyed.

 

Woohyun knew Sungyeol will do what he wants. Knowing his bestfriend for years, he could be a brat whenever he had something happening on his life. He couldn't help but forget resting and lazily walked to the bathroom to shower before Sungyeol shows up because he is 100% sure, Sungyeol will not even give him time to breath when he comes.

 

Loud knocks coupled by doorbell sounds resonated in his whole penthouse. Woohyun sighed while walking towards the wall-mounted door controller. He pushed the intercom button to shout at Sungyeol, "You moron! Stop knocking and breaking my doorbell button or else I'm not going to let you in and let you die waiting outside!"

 

"I'll stop if let me in now. I brought chicken." Woohyun let him in.

 

"Where are you hyung?"

 

"Kitchen." He replied. Then, he heard footsteps approaching. "So, what brought you here Yeol. What do you want to tell me that can't wait until tomorrow?"

 

"Woohyun hyung, don't be like that. And who said I have to tell you something? I came here to spend time with my bestfriend who I love." Sungyeol said while putting his arms on his shoulders

 

"Lee Sungyeol, I knew you like the back of my hand. You wouldn’t go here just to have a bonding time with me especially on a weekday. So, shut up with the sweet-talk and start telling. I'm too exhausted so make it fast."

 

The big baby pouted. “You're too smart for your own good. Hmp! Stupid hyung."

 

"Yah! Better start or I'll throw you outside."

 

They took their seats at the kitchen island and start munching the chicken that Sungyeol brought.

 

"Hyung."

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

 

Woohyun choked on the chicken leg he's chewing and reached for a glass of water before he speaks. "What?"

 

"Hyung... I think I fell in love at first sight."

 

"Do you believe that crap? You are hopeless Yeol."

 

"I'm serious hyung. When I met him earlier, my heart started beating fast and when we shook our hands, I felt the spark people were talking about."

 

"Didn't you go to meet your realtor? You've met him thrice already. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter