VI - Dongwoo Had Gone Ballistic

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another filler chapter :))

 

Sunggyu returned just on time for his patient's surgery. The OR was already prepared by Sungjong, he knew he could count on the nurse anytime. "Thank you, Jjong. Are you ready to start?"

 

"I'm ready when you're ready Doc."

 

"Scalpel." And the operation started. He loves how his work took everything out of his mind.

 

Sunggyu is almost done dressing the patient's surgical incision when Sungjong asked about his upcoming vacation.

 

"Doc, what time is your flight to Japan tomorrow?"

 

"Around 4:30pm I think? Not sure though. I would still be here in the morning. We have 2 cases tomorrow." He has to double check his flight or else he would miss it. He hopes that the surgery tomorrow morning will not be complicated or he wouldn't make it on time to the airport.

 

"Why would you schedule surgeries when you're going vacation Doc? You should have relaxed at home before your flight."

 

"Jjongie, you know we can't cancel it. Those 2 patients just came in yesterday and will migrate to Australia soon. They have to undergo the surgery prior their flight 2 months from now. Don't worry, I will not miss my flight." Their patient’s tomorrow are siblings that both need removal of gall bladder stones.

 

"But it's your birthday trip hyung!"

 

"Are you trying to get rid me Sungjong-ah?" Sunggyu asked with a smile.

 

"Of course, not my beloved Dr. Kim. I just want you to get ready for your trip without rushing. And I know you need this trip more than anything else. Work could wait."

 

"Ok Nurse Jjong. Stop nagging already. I'll bring you some souvenirs." He said playfully. "We're done here. I'll go ahead and finish my paper works Jong. See you tomorrow morning."

 

"Drive safely hyung." Sungjong has to stay until 6:00pm to finish his shift.

 

 

Sunggyu starts packing his luggage after arriving home. He has to prepare everything before he goes to work the next morning. He already double checked his flight and it would be at 5:25 in the afternoon which means he needs to be at the airport by 2:30pm. His phone starts ringing loudly signaling a call from Dongwoo who set his own ringtone on his phone. "Yes Woo?" 

 

"Gyu Gyu! Tell Myungsoo I don't want to go on a blind date on Saturday!" Sunggyu winced and he has to remove his phone away his ears because Dongwoo was too loud.

 

"Blind what?!"

 

"Blind date Gyu. Blind date! Your precious brother set me up for a blind date with someone. I don't need a boyfriend Gyu. Tell Myungie I'm not going. He's not answering his damn phone!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter