XX - Parking Lot: Kim Empire Corp

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was keeping himself busy. He needed to get away from thinking about what happened last Friday to him when he picked-up Sunggyu. The feeling never left him and bothered him the whole weekend. It was the first time he became a stuttering-mess. He couldn't talk straight, think straight and even look straight at Sunggyu. He couldn't even bring himself to call or send any messages like he used to. It took him two days to calm his heart. It took him the whole weekend to get over his last song syndrome; because that stupid song was the reason of his messy mind right now. Damn Nam Woohyun, you're so whipped. You can't get away now. Sungyeol interrupted the train of his thoughts.

 

"Hyung, are you busy today?"

 

"When was I not busy? What do you want?" He asked without looking at his bestfriend.

 

"Can I ask a favor?" Sungyeol asking for favor will be his demise; he cannot say no most of the times.

 

"As long as not to kill someone for you, you can."

 

"My car broke down and..."

 

"I'm not buying you one. Now, go!"

 

"I'm will not ask you to buy me car dummy. I would like to ask you if you can accompany me at Myungsoo's company. I need to sign my apartment documents today."

 

"Why not commute?" It's not that he didn't want to accompany Sungyeol. He was just scared that he might bump into someone he wasn't ready to see.

 

"Hyung, please? It'll be faster with you driving me there and Myung wants to say thank you to you personally." Woohyun, just drive the kid there. Sunggyu is working right now. You're not going to see him there.

 

“Didn’t you realize that you were asking for your boss to drive you? You have no shame Lee Sungyeol.”

 

“I’m not asking my boss. I was asking my bestfriend who loves me and can’t say no to my big puppy eyes.” And he almost choked seeing Sungyeol looking at him like a sad puppy.

 

"You’re disgusting. Don’t do that again. Let's go now before I change my mind."

 

 

Sunggyu is currently at their company endorsing his two days’ work to his brother. He was busy but he had to report back everything to Myungsoo so he cut his clinic hours; starting it a little later.

 

"Myung, these are the files that are still for review and these warrants your signature." He put all the documents in front of Myungsoo. "Then I recalibrated your graphs to make it easier for you to interpret it. I'm going to teach you in a while."

 

He also handed the minutes of his 2 meetings last Friday to his brother for him to read.

 

"Hyung, you're good at this. Why didn't you want to be in this chair?" He rolled his eyes to his brother.

 

"You know why. Sitting there all day is boring me to death. So, you can hug that chair all you want. I don't like that." His brother chuckled. "Before I forgot again, give me your phone."

 

"Why?" Myungsoo asked while giving him his phone.

 

"I have to send the voice recording of what happened during the site visit. It was hard to write something because we were roving around the property so I recorded whatever your architects were telling me."

 

"Wow! You thought of that? You really are smart hyung."

 

"Tell me something I don't know." And he stuck out his tongue to Myungsoo who in turn rolled his eyes on him. "Come on, let us get over this so I can get back to my own job. Get a chair and I'll teach you about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter