Flower Petals

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy was sitting on the ground behind the school building, she was waiting on someone, not just any person but a girl and her name is Bae Joohyun.  Wendy kept patiently waiting as she decided to pick up a beautiful flower she found. She thought back to the talk she had with her friends.

 

Earlier today

 

Wendy was minding her own business as usual as she sat on her desk while looking out the window to unexpectedly find her crush, Irene. Irene's gym class was outside today and Wemdy knew the view was a special view, she was lucky. As she was too distracted to look at Irene, Wendy didn't know that her close friends were walking up to her and calling her name repeatedly. Joy and Yeri were confused, but had an idea what may be going through Wendy's head at the moment.

 

Yeri: Wendy Unnie! Hey! 

 

Joy: Hey, Wendy Unnie!

 

Wendy finally looked up to see her close friends coming her way and she smiled at them.

 

Wendy: Hey, Joy! Hey, Yeri!

 

Yeri: Hey unnie, what were you looking at that made you so distracted that you couldn't pay attention to us?

 

Yeri and Joy looked towards the direction Wendy was looking at and they saw the one and only Bae Joohyun, Wendy's crush to be exact. Both Joy and Yeri smirked as they looked at Wendy who was blushing and facing away from them. 

 

Yeri: Oooo, what do we have here, is that Irene, I see you now Unnie, Our unnie is so whipped!

 

Wendy blushed slightly as she glared at Yeri

 

Wendy: Shut up, Yeri. I am NOT whipped!

 

Joy: Oh come on Wendy Unnie, you are ABSOLUTELY whipped! You even made the same reaction Yeri made when you said she was whipped for Rosé!

 

Yeri: I was really that whipped for her, I love her so much.

 

Yeri smiles and goes to love land in her head as Joy shakes her head, looking back at Wendy.

 

Joy: Anyways- Yes, she is and I can say the same for you. We can help you out!

 

Wendy's eyes widened and she looked at her friends. Wendy knew this would be a bad idea, especially when it involves The Disastrous Duo

 

Wendy: OH HECK NO! 

 

Yeri: Please Unnie! Let us help!

 

Joy: Yes Unnie, please let ussss!

 

Joy and Yeri pouted as they knew it was Wendy's weakness, but at this point Wendy knew that the Disastrous Duo wouldn't give up and will just bother her until she agreed and that will be annoying to the core, but she needed to do this alone, she already promised herself that today she will confess. She was already prepared to do it today.

 

Wendy sighed and looked towards Joy and Yeri.

 

Wendy: No, I'm sorry guys, but I'm not letting you guys help me. I need to do this on my own, pleaseee understand guys.

 

Joy and Yeri smiled softly at Wendy and both nodded understandably. They hugged Wendy and they would have loved to help, but they both knew that their Unnie got this since she is the strongest hamster in the world.

 

Joy: We understand, Unnie. Now go get your girl!

 

Wendy glared, but then slightly smiled at the two and nodded, she ran out the classroom towards the lockers and she stopped by Irene's locker to be exact, she took out her letter that had Irene's name printed on it and slipped it into the locker, she ran back to the classroom before the bell rang meaning end of the class and it's passing period. Wendy felt relieved she would finally be confessing to her crush, she was proud and now she had to wait for Irene to read it.

 

Irene's POV 

 

I was on my way to my locker to grab my books for my next class. As I opened my locker, something had fallen out and it was a letter with my name on it. I picked it up and looked at it for a few minutes. I was nervous to open it, but I knew I had to. As I finally opened it I read the beautiful handwriting and it had said;

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter