The Last Stage

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Italics are the thoughts, Bold and Italics are the lyrics. Song: Stuck With U - Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber)

 

I look at the big area in front of me. I'm performing on a big stage today. This is a special stage. It's my retirement stage.

 

As well as, OUR special stage, to be exact.

 

We are at the final event now, the last stage.

 

Let's end this with our biggest performance, with you and me.

 

Wendy: Well everyone, this will be the last performance, I wanna end it with a special performance with my favorite song. I hope you love it, I'm covering Stuck With U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber.

 

The crowd cheers loudly as Wendy smiles brightly, she begins to sing as the music starts.

 

" Mm mm mm

Hey, yeah

Ah ah "

 

I'm so happy right now, I hope everyone loves this performance cause it's with you.

 

" I'm not one to stick around

One strike and you're out, baby

Don't care if I sound crazy

But you never let me down, no, no

That's why when the sun's up I'm stayin'

Still layin' in your bed singin' "

 

This song means a lot to me, to us. We always sang this to each other.

 

" Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Got all this time on my hands

Might as well cancel our plans, yeah

I could stay here for a lifetime "

 

Wendy sways with the beat of the music enjoying it, she looks around the crowd, making eye contact with some of the fans as those fans cheer more loudly as their hearts flutter.

 

" So lock the door

And throw out the key

Can't fight this no more

It's just you and me

And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do

I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you "

 

My heart is racing quickly, I graze my finger on my wedding ring, the ring that connects our hearts, our matching wedding rings.

 

It's almost time.

 

" So go ahead

And drive me insane

Baby, run your mouth

I still wouldn't change

Being stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you

I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, baby "

 

It's been a while since you've been on stage, I know how much you missed it. Tonight is the best night to end it with our wishes.

 

That's why I love tonight, tonight is our special night together. Now we can show our love to everyone opely and without a problem.

 

Wendy takes the mic off her mic stand and smiles brightly, looking around the stage.

 

" There's nowhere we need to be, no, no, no

I'ma get to know you better

Kinda hope we're here forever

There's nobody on these streets

If you told me that the world's ending

Ain't no other way that I could spend it "

 

She looks at the entrance in the middle as someone comes out, singing the next verse, everyone freezes as they all look at the entrance. Wendy can't help but smile brightly and blush.

 

Wendy: Everyone, for the moment you were waiting for, now introducing my wife Son Bae Irene.

 

The whole crowd cheers, Wendy listening to all the yells from each area, the roar of the whole crowd, but it doesn't bother Wendy as she is only watching her wife slowly make her way to the stage and listening to the beautiful voice filling the whole stage.

 

Irene waves to everyone, sometimes even touching some fans' hands making their knees shake as they fall from the beauty who blessed them.

 

Finally, Irene and Wendy lock eyes with one another. Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter