My Wish

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Happy birthday to our Bae Joohyun! 💗)

(AN: Bold is the messages, Italics is the thoughts and both Italics and Bold is Wendy singing.)

 

Wendy - The day you came into this world was, even if I did not know it at the time, the first day of my long journey to you. This is truly a special day. Happy birthday! I love you so much babe!

 

Is the text Joohyun received from her lover, Son Seungwan. Joohyun sighs, smiling slightly.

 

"I wish you were here" 

 

She says to herself as she is in an empty apartment with their fur baby Milo on her own birthday.

 

Irene - Thank you so much for the wishes baby ♡ I miss you so much!

 

Wendy - I'm sorry I can't make it today my love, I promise I'll make it up to you when I get back from my business trip!

 

Irene sighs once again, thinking to herself.

 

"it's been 4 months without you already" 

 

She spaces out until she hears a little whine from their puppy Milo and she smiles looking at the puppy. She feeds Milo and sits on the couch.

 

She watches a movie the entire time and Irene looks at the time, it's already 7 pm. 

 

Out of nowhere she hears the doorbell ring, Irene gets confused as she wasn't expecting anyone. Irene starts to get scared as she grabs onto a bat and walks downstairs and towards the door.

 

She looks through the peephole to find it covered and she shakes slightly trying to build up courage. Once she swings open the door she holds the bat tightly with both hands until she sees the person she missed the most in front of her, she freezes.

 

Wendy: Woah, were you gonna kill the love of your life with a bat? I just came here to surprise you and our fur baby son Milo, not to die. How rude babe.

 

Wendy says as she pouts sadly and jokingly. As she is holding a present on one hand and a cake on the other hand.

 

Irene's eyes widen as she te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter