Psycho

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness is all I see right now, people kidnapped me, as much as I try to move around, I can't. Sigh, I'm so done for.

 

Why did this have to happen to me? I was just minding my own business and then BOOM— I was taken, just my luck huh?

 

I wonder where I'm being taken tho, it's seems like we've been driving for 40 mins now, why can't they just kill me and throw me in a river or something.

 

I wanna say something, but I'm too tired for that. I'm blindfolded, a tape is over my mouth and I'm tied up.

 

Ah- the car stopped, we must be here.

 

As Joohyun is lost in her own thoughts, the kidnappers are talking via messages, they talk about how they think this will go, and how to follow up with it.

 

They grab Joohyun gently as they are now walking to a warehouse, they seat Joohyun in a chair, they tie her legs to the front legs of the chair and take off the blindfold.

 

Joohyun waits for her vision to get used to the new surroundings and as she looks around, she's scared. She looks at the kidnappers and they are all wearing masks.

 

I wanna talk, but I can't. I try to yell but they shut me up, but why is it that they aren't aggressive? Maybe they feel bad, who knows.

 

As Joohyun is thinking to herself again, Kidnapper A nods at Kidnapper B, then Kidnapper B sends a thumbs up to Kidnapper C.

 

Kidnapper C nods and starts playing the song he was instructed to put on, Joohyun gets startled by the sudden music and jumps a bit in her seat. The kidnappers all leave Joohyun by herself.

 

What are they doi-

 

She is interrupted by a sudden beautiful voice, she's now very confused.

 

(AN: Italics are the song lyrics (Song: Red Velvet Psycho [English Demo] - Ejae) and Bold + Italics are thoughts.)

 

"Ooh, ooh, hey, yeah

Hmm, yeah, psycho"

 

A beautiful female figure wearing a royal blue tight dress with a mask covering the upper half of her face comes walking out, singing and captivating Joohyun's full attention.

 

Who is this? Do I know her?

 

"Who the hell you think you are

Coming in to break my heart"

 

The female figure pointing at Joohyun as she keeps getting closer to Joohyun.

 

Those eyes are locked onto me, is this song meant for me? I don't know this person at all, what the is going on?

 

"Make it like an operation

But I ain't one of your patients

Tired of this waiting and I don't play that game"

 

But I have to admit that she is very attractive, and somehow I can't take my eyes off her.

 

"I can't get you off my brain

So I'm popping pills for the pain

But as soon as I go wake up

You're caught up in your haze

And I can't get out of my bed (Oh, woah)"

 

As she gets closer to me, I notice the beautiful crimson red eyes, why are they red? 

 

What did I do to this person? I can't recognize her at all.

 

"Tears are almost gone, but there's symptoms in my heart

So tell me what's the cure for you (Tell me now)

'Cause girl you make me so confused (girl you make me so confused)"

 

Confused about what? Wtf is she saying?

 

The female figure finally reaches Joohyun and she circles Joohyun, touching her neck slightly. Red tint of blush flows through Joohyun's face as her heart starts to beat faster.

 

She slaps Joohyun across the face, Joohyun winces in pain from the slap.

 

W-Why did she hit me?

 

This girl must be crazy because I don't know her, as much as I am trying to remember. 

 

"You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho

Got me chasing shots of NyQuil, NyQuil

Without you got me dizzy and upset

Got me so obsessed with you

Look what you've started

I'm psycho, you're heartless"

 

The woman grabs what's handed to her.

 

Is that a screwdriver? Wh-

 

Joohyun's eyes widened as she felt pain running through her body, and the woman stabbed her on her thigh. Joohyun yells as the woman smirks, her psychotic eyes embracing her face, Joohyun tears up from the pain, the woman rips the tape from Joohyun, as Joohyun can finally yell out loud. Joohyun looks at the woman in pain.

 

Joohyun: WH-WHAT THE DID YOU DO THAT FOR? YOU'RE ING CRAZY.

 

The woman points at herself as she continues to sing.

 

"Lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter