Rain and Thoughts

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rainy days are the saddest days for most people, especially for people who are heartbroken or even the enjoyment people most in love get from the rain. 

 

You look out the window, think of how some situations could've been different, replaying the situation in your mind.

 

The repeating feelings of that one day going through your heart like "I'm really in love." Or "Sigh, I miss them." 

 

The trailing feelings you get from one specific memory just running through your head like a movie, especially listening to that one song, whether it be a sad song or a love song. 

 

Bae Irene was captured in a moment, looking out the window and thinking about her life where she wished she could go back in time and restart a moment in her life.

 

She thought of how different her life would be if she had the confidence to say what she had to say to a certain person she hasn't seen in years, she smiles and says to herself.

 

Irene: I bet she is happy now.

 

 

She sighs, as she goes to the kitchen to grab a drink, she walks to the couch as she sits herself down, turning on the tv.

 

 

Irene smiles at the movie, enjoying it as she feels a buzz next to her indicating it was a notification, she picks up her phone and it's a call from Yeri.

 

 

Irene answers the call and Yeri says.

 

 

Yeri: Unnie, look outside.

 

 

Irene frowns as she raises her eyebrow, as she responds with.

 

 

Irene: For what? I'm gloomy as is, I already looked outside earlier.

 

 

Yeri: Trust me, you won't regret it.

 

 

Irene sighs and gets up as she says.

 

 

Irene: If this is one of your games-

 

 

Yeri cuts Irene off.

 

 

Yeri: It's not a game, Unnie.

 

 

Irene gets to the balcony window and sees nothing but the rain coming down, she frowns more.

 

 

Irene: All I see is rai-

 

 

Irene is cut off by a song playing, she ends the call with Yeri, slowly lowering her arm, she grabs her umbrella and opens it, stepping outside to look out more, she looks down and there it is, Yeri waving with an umbrella and someone next to her who she can't properly see because they are being covered with the umbrella.

 

Irene squints a bit more, trying to figure out who the person is, as the person finally comes out to the open, exposing the person who Irene regretted not telling the truth to, Wendy Son.

 

Wendy waves to Irene, Irene's eyes widen wide as she thinks to herself "H-How?" as Wendy begins to sing.

 

 

(AN: Italics is the song. "Like Water - Wendy" English Translation. Love the song, bought the album, forever on repeat.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter