Happy Birthday Irene

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: I know it's way too early for this chapter since it isn't Irene's birthday, but I had other plans for her birthday so this is just a fun chapter)

 

As Red Velvet are gathered in the living room of the dorm, only 4 of the members get their special birthday gifts for their lovely member Irene.

 

Seulgi: Okay, girls. Did you prepare your gifts? 

 

Joy: Yes, I did love!

 

Wendy: Yep! 

 

Yeri: 100%

 

Seulgi looks over to Wendy, she doesn't see Wendy with Irene's present which makes her confused until she sees a specific bow in a special place. Seulgi elbows both Joy and Yeri gently on their side and points to Wendy, as they see the bow and they all sighed.

 

Yeri: Unnie.. Not again, please!

 

Seulgi: You did this last year for her birthday!

 

Joy: Wendy-Unnie, SHAKE MY HEAD

 

Wendy: But this is the best gift she could ever receive! Like who would like a Ha–

 

Wendy was cut off by Irene entering the dorm, Irene slightly jumped as she was slightly scared by the other 4, Irene stood there staring at her 4 lovely members.

 

Irene: Um, I'm back?

 

Wendy, Yeri, Seulgi and Joy smiled and screamed in union as they each held out their gifts for Irene.

 

The 4 of them: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRENE-UNNIE!

 

Irene smiled happily at the 4 who had wished her happy birthday.

 

Irene: Aww, thank you so much, I love you guys!

 

Irene then looked towards Joy, she walked in front of her first as she took the gift from Joy's hands.

 

Joy: Open it, unnie! I know you'll love it!

 

Irene nodded and started opening the gift. As she finally opened it, it revealed..

 

Irene: Omg, Joy! It's a bunny plushie, I love it! Thank you!

 

Irene smiled brightly as she held the bunny plushie close to her chest. She then hugged Joy. Moving after towards Seulgi, as she stares into Seulgi's bear-like eyes, which are glaring at her.

 

Seulgi: Unnieee, Joy is my girl, hmph.

 

Irene shook her head and giggled at Seulgi's jealousy.

 

Irene: Don't worry, Seulgi. I won't steal your girl, my heart belongs to the Hamster standing next to Yeri. 

 

Wendy's eyes widen and then glares at Irene, slightly.

 

Wendy: HEY UNNIE, DON'T SAY THAT!

 

Irene looks towards Wendy and winks. 

 

Irene: Oopsss, hehe.

 

Yeri sighs and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter