A Mask And A Song

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Announcer: Coming to stage is The Beautiful Scarlett.

 

That's when I saw her, the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on. How is it possible out of all the days I've been coming here I have only just seen you? Are you new?

 

The way you walked up on stage with a mask covering your eyes, but a beautiful shining smile on your face, I know you are a beauty under that mask, I wanna see it. I wanna see the beauty under the mask.

 

The way you grabbed onto the pole as if you were experienced, maybe you aren't new, maybe today is just a special day.

 

How could a person have such an effect on me? I never felt this way before, but I love every single feeling of it, plus the hungry desire to have you coming home with me rise up inside me.

 

(Italics is the song "Red Velvet's - Bad Boy" English Version)

 

"Ooh, mmh, uh, mmh, mmh

Hey!

Who dat, who dat, who dat is?

Coming in the back, back talking slick (uh huh)

Tell me 'cause I like that, I like that

Yeah, I know what to do with trouble"

 

Your voice. That beautiful sounding voice. The butterflies inside my stomach flying around with every move you make.

 

The way you maneuver your body in such a y and elegant way, the way you stare into the audience, seducing every man and woman in this place, with me included. Everyone throwing bills at you with no hesitation, cheering and whistling, just wanting to get your attention.

 

The way you twist and turn, I'm glad I came here today. The way your hair perfectly flips exposing that very tempting neck of yours, the way you make me just sit on the edge of my seat hoping to grasp your attention towards me too.

 

I can't stand the urging feeling awakening inside me, I need you to look at me too. I get up and walk towards the stage with loads of bills in my hands, hoping you'd be enticed by me the same way I am with you. 

 

But as a surprise as I arrived to the stage, you had walked to the front of the stage as well, taking the loads of bills off my hand, smiling. You leaned down kissing me on the cheek, then holding the back of my neck whispering "thank you and I see that you are a little excited, huh?" in my ear, pulling back, smirking and going back to where you were, singing again. 

 

I cover myself, trying to hide the grown hill showing from my pants with a tint of pink showing on my face. The way your breath and voice hit my ear, sending chills down my whole body and sending dirty signals to my head and . A dirty game you started, What a tease.

 

I feel the jealous eyes of the men and women around me. If they had the power to kill me with their eyes, they would right then and there.

 

I walk back to my original place, trying to control the extreme hunger you created inside of me.

 

"Cause I, I know how to make the devil cry (oh whoa)

Break 'em down, looking in my e-e-eyes

That’s what I’m doing here toni-i-ight (ooh…)

 

Every time I come around

'Nother bad boy down

Got 'em like ooh ooh (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)

Hit 'em with my love like ooh ooh (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)

But they come back another round"

 

The way you keep moving those hips, just makes me imagine how good you must be in bed, and I know damn well you must have a lot of people coming after you.

 

"Just one look from me, lights out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter