Advice and reproaches

What is love?

Son Chaeyoung, a woman loved by many and hated by those who could not understand her, walked confidently in Dahyun's company, headed for the latter's office. She had a good feeling about the reason for the call by the most talked about Ceo of the moment.

When she arrived in front of the door she didn't knock and entered, smiling at Dahyun, who was confused by the sudden entry of Chaeyoung 'good morning Ceo from the scary face, we finally meet' she sat down on the chair and crossed her legs on the desk.

Dahyun blinked repeatedly 'good morning to you too, cave woman. Do you mind?' she pointed to Chaeyoung's feet.

'Very, I'm comfortable sitting like this, don't be boring' she pulled up the sleeves of the shirt she was wearing, showing off her tattoos 'my employee has already told you what I want, so how about getting straight to the point? My girlfriend has her grandparents at home today and I would like to be there, they love me'

The Ceo didn't know whether to laugh or kick her out of her office, but she already liked that girl 'I asked you to come here because I want to accept your proposals, I discussed it with my sisters and they both agree. I just have one question to ask you before signing: why did you choose me? There are richer and more powerful companies'

'Your sisters adore me, I had no doubt about it' Chaeyoung smiled smugly, but when she looked at Dahyun her gaze was serious 'I chose you because you are the only one with morals and ideals that I personally support, but also because no one in this crap retrograde place would want a lesbian to partner with, even if someone likes me' 

Dahyun nodded 'that's why I'm very careful not to be seen with Sana, they would demolish me. In any case, I am very confident about this collaboration' she took the various papers that both had to sign and signed before handing them to the girl in front of her.

Chaeyoung elegantly signed and smiled 'hope you want to have me as a friend too, I love people like you. You and your sisters are special, I understood that right away. Let's celebrate this moment with a selfie!' she stood up and took her phone. 

 

 

 

 

During the meeting of Chaeyoung and Dahyun Tzuyu rang the doorbell of the apartment of the three sisters, with an envelope in her hand. She wasn't surprised when Jeongyeon opened the door and let her in.

'She's in her room, waiting for you' the bodyguard said, not bothering to hide the annoyance she was feeling.

Tzuyu nodded and immediately went to Nayeon, finding her lying on the bed in the middle of a sea of ​​pillows 'I should give you an endless reproach after what you did, now I understand why you chose that bar' she sat on the bed and looked at her best friend with concern 'you're a real jerk, do you realize that?'

'Good morning to you too Tzu, thank you for coming to see me' she sat up with difficulty 'Mina and Momo didn't come with you?' a pout followed her words. 

The other girl shook her head 'Mina has to stay with her grandparents and Momo will come later, she has to take care of some things at school' she put the pillows behind her back 'are your sisters at work?'

Nayeon nodded, grimacing in pain 'the work cannot be stopped and because of me Sana and Jihyo will have to take care of my things too. Plus Dahyun is unprotected because she doesn't want to leave me alone. I did it really big this time'

'I can stay with you, I just have to study' Tzuyu gently brushed her hair away from her face and emptied the envelope she was carrying, revealing some fruit juices and sweets 'I brought you these, hold' she handed her a juice.

'Thanks for the thought' Nayeon smiled at her and took a few sips 'you can stay if you want, but Jeongyeon has no intention of leaving, I think she doesn't trust me'

'I can't blame her, you're dangerously stupid' she lay down next to her, smiling when Nayeon snuggled beside her 'rest a little, we'll talk when you get better'

Nayeon looked at her 'you have to tell me about your date, I haven't forgotten. I want the details, quick'

Tzuyu chuckled and began to tell her about the fabulous date she had had the night before 'it was a fantastic date and he turned out to be a better person than I thought. He's always kind and he totally respects me, plus he doesn't make me feel embarrassed when I'm silent' her cheeks were red.

Nayeon giggled, immediately regretting it due to the pangs of pain all over her body 'someone has a crush, you're all red and smiling like a complete idiot. I'm really happy for you, I know how difficult you find it to relate to others and knowing that you are comfortable with him makes me feel very calm'

'If things get serious between us I will introduce him to you, but I'm sure you would approve of our relationship' she took a fruit juice too and drank it 'before I forget: I have to show you the new choreographies so you can start memorizing them' she took out her cell phone and played the first video.

 

After a few minutes Jeongyeon entered the room, finding Nayeon totally leaning against Tzuyu: she had rested her head on her shoulder and was hugging her with the arm that had not been damaged.

Nayeon looked at her, worried 'did something happen? You're pale'

'It's okay, I wanted to ask you what you want to eat for lunch, if you have special requests I go shopping. The question also applies to you Tzuyu'

The two friends looked at each other 'no shopping, cook what you want. You don't need to bother going out' it was Tzuyu who spoke, before throwing her an apricot juice 'and drink this before you pass out'

Jeongyeon grabbed it, surprised by her kindness 'thank you, I'll think about what to eat' she left the room, feeling her jealousy loosen her grip a little.

Nayeon smiled 'did you see how tender she is? She adores me' she had her cheeks flushed 'I want to take advantage of my situation to get closer to her' 

Tzuyu smiled too 'I see that you are finally out of the denial phase, you had to be saved to understand that you like her' 

 

 

 

 

 

It was long past lunchtime when Sana and Jihyo got into the car, headed for Dahyun's apartment. Sana was behind the wheel, but she didn't miss Jihyo's sad gaze 'lately you are often sad, what is bothering you? I promise not to tell anything to anyone'

'Do you also promise not to judge me?' when she nodded she went on talking 'I met someone I bonded with right away, we became friends, but I'm afraid I screwed it up'

Sana turned to look at her, taking advantage of the red traffic light 'what do you mean? Did you offend her in any way?'

Jihyo shook her head and looked back in front of her when the car started again 'we had , for me it was the first time and now I can't understand what I feel when I look back on it, I just know it makes me feel bad not to receive never an answer to phone calls and messages'

'This is something that often happens, you think you can remain friends after doing certain things, but very few people are able to do what was said' she changed the gear of the car 'which is why I believe that the first experiences shouldn't be done with friends'

'What should I do in your opinion? I can't even have a confrontation with her'

Sana seemed thoughtful 'I think it would be better to give up, if she doesn't even want to confront you she's just a who doesn't deserve you'

They were almost at their destination 'I will focus on work and spend more time with all of you, I might as well dedicate myself to something new to pass the time'

'This is how one should speak and think! If you need a shoulder, count on mine, by now we are in confidence' Sana smiled, infecting Jihyo with her cheerfulness.

 

 

 

As soon as Sana and Jihyo got home they went to greet Nayeon, who was being watched by Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

'Can you tell these two that in these conditions I can't even go to the bathroom by myself, so there's no need to stick on me?' Nayeon said as her sister hugged her.

Jihyo chuckled 'don't complain, that's what you deserve after the scare you made us take'

'By the way, tell Jeong to take care of her hands, she doesn't want to listen to me' her older sister retorted.

Sana immediately took the cream from Nayeon's bedside table and handed it to Jeongyeon 'if you don't put it on I'll do it' her expression was serious and, judging by the grim look that Jeongyeon gave Nayeon, it was not the first time that Sana had to force her friend to do something.

While Jeongyeon puts on cream Nayeon smiled on her phone 'Momo is coming, finally'

Jihyo stood up naturally and smiled 'then we will leave you, so you can take another reproach and talk about dance' she kissed her sister's head and left the room, going to lock herself in her room with her heart pounding in the chest.

She tried to focus on some photos that she had taken recently, she even put on her glasses so as not to strain her eyes. She was at the computer, sitting at the desk, and turned to the door when she heard it open.

'You didn't come to say hello and I've been here for half an hour, I was waiting' Momo closed the door behind her and looked at her.

Jihyo was in a flurry of emotions and she didn't know what to say, so she opted to say something coldly 'why should I say hello to someone who has been ignoring me for days?'

'Touché, you're right, I behaved like a real and now I understand what it's like to be ignored' Momo took a few steps towards her.

The other girl stood up, leaning against the desk to put more distance between them, but that didn't stop Momo from placing her hands on her hips and spinning her around so to look into her eyes.

'What are you doing?' Jihyo said in a low voice as the girl in front of her was taking off her glasses.

Momo looked at her lips before them with her thumb 'I want to collect the greeting you didn't give me a while ago' she whispered and kissed her slowly, deepening the kiss when Jihyo held her close to herself.

Being able to kiss the person she had thought of every day was like returning to breathe and Momo didn't want to stop for any reason in the world, in fact she was holding Jihyo as if she was afraid of seeing her disappear.

Their kiss became more and more passionate and they didn't notice the door opening and Sana peeking into the room with her head. The girl froze in place upon seeing that scene and she finally managed to understand why they had both been very vague when they talked to her.

Old Sana would surely have made a scene and grabbed Momo by her hair, but those two were both her friends and what was going on between them didn't concern her, so she decided to just clear to point out her presence.

Jihyo immediately broke away from Momo and covered her face with her hands, more embarrassed than ever, the other girl, on the contrary, seemed comfortable even in that situation and continued to caress Jihyo's back.

'Sorry for the interruption, but Jeongyeon wants to know how many people to cook dinner for. Momo, are you stopping to eat here?' Sana spoke in her usual cheerful tone, but her eyes were terribly serious as she looked at her friend.

'No, I just came by to say hello, I was leaving' Momo kissed Jihyo's temple and headed for the door, leaving the room with Sana.

'You and I have a lot to talk about, I won't let you get away with knowing what you're doing' she looked into her eyes and Momo could not help but nod, with the thought of Jihyo well etched in her mind.