After all this time

What is love?

They were all very busy at the Kim company, for that reason Chaeyoung showed up in Nayeon and Jihyo's office during the lunch break, bringing coffee for all her friends 'I go straight to the point: Saturday night you are all invited to my house, I finally found the right opportunity to organize everything. Don't say no' she made her eyes soft, especially at Jihyo, who didn't seem convinced at all. 

The girl felt pain in her heart at the thought of having to spend an entire evening with Momo in the same room, pretending that there was nothing between them, but it was no one's fault that the two of them were no longer on good terms. A sigh escaped her lips 'okay, I'll be there'

Nayeon nodded enthusiastically 'finally you have decided to invite us, I'm sure we will all be there and we will have fun' she took off her glasses and smiled 'we have to bring something? Just ask'

Chaeyoung shook her head 'just your presence and remember to wear black jeans, it is important' she didn't give the two sisters time to ask the reason for that request that she resumed speaking, as she was walking towards the door 'I just have to ask the boring one and her brawler friend now, but I already know that they won't be able to say no to me, who could ever do that? Do a good job today girls, see you on Saturday!' she left the office, closing the door behind her back as she whistled. 

The older smiled at her phone and then looked at her sister 'what's this thing that you're Tzuyu's older sister? She keeps telling me this lately, do I have to be afraid of losing you?'

Jihyo was focused on the computer, but she smiled right away 'I love when she calls me that and I have to say I don't mind having two younger sisters, I like to take care of them'

'Dahyun might get jealous, but I think it would be fun to see them argue for you' she was silent for a while, looking at her sister 'Dahyun and I have noticed that there is something different about you, but we don't know how to approach it because you insist trying to hide everything from us. We are here for you, you can trust us'

Jihyo leaned back in her desk chair and looked at the door, avoiding Nayeon's gaze 'I know, but there's not much to talk about, I'm ashamed of my naivety, that's all. Rather you and Jeongyeon have been making sparks lately' she smirked, that subject was better than the first one and she knew it was enough to distract the other girl. 

Nayeon smiled and rested her chin on her hands 'I never thought I would be so happy with anyone, but Jeongyeon is really great, she makes me feel comfortable and she gives me so much time. By the way: I'll sleep at her house tonight, so don't wait for me later, I'll leave the company with her'

'I will finally be able to sleep one night, provided and granted that our little sister and Sana have no strange intentions' she made a triumphant face and laughed when Nayeon threw a ball of paper at her.

 

 

 

The umpteenth person she had tried to have fun with had just left and Momo was looking at the ceiling of her small living room, lost in thoughts as she her little dog's fur 'I lost my magic and talked about Jihyo the whole time, what an idiot'

She got up from the couch to go for a glass of water, checking her cell phone notifications and finding a new group chat named "the nine es".

'This is Chae's work, although this title is good for all of us, I grant it' she checked Jihyo's profile photo and smiled sadly 'sure you're really beautiful, you managed to screw me in no time'

She got something to eat and in the meantime she got a phone call, to which she answered immediately.

'Get your out of the house, let's go get Mina and go for a ride the three of us' Sana said in her usual cheerful voice 'I'll give you five minutes, hurry up or I'll leave you here' she added before hanging up.

The brunette ran to brush her teeth and comb her hair and ran out of the house, thanking the girl she'd spent time with earlier that she wasn't dressed as a tramp. She got into the passenger seat and poked her tongue out at her friend 'hello Big bubble, why aren't you clinging to your girlfriend? If she is already tired of you I can understand her, you are really unbearable' 

Sana smirked as she looked at the road 'I have to mention you know who or are you smart enough to shut up Momoring?' 

'' Momo muttered as she looked out the window 'anyway, where are you taking us? I forgot my wallet and you and Mina are really expensive'

'I'll take you to dinner, but we won't be late because Dahyunie waits me awake and I know she's tired today. It's on me for tonight, even if I will surely have to discuss with Mina. You can pay off by distracting her while I pay the bill' 

 

When Mina got into the back seat of the car she kissed her friends' cheeks and made herself comfortable 'I'm happy, the three of us are finally going out and you two haven't eliminated each other yet. You're really making progress'

'It's the longest sentence I've heard you say in the last period' Sana chuckled 'I wanted to be with you a bit like in the old days, I miss you two' she admitted. 

Momo smiled looking out the window so as not to be seen 'how disgusting, you're being sentimental'

'Said the person who is smiling like an idiot' Mina immediately retorted, preventing Sana from throwing their friend out of the car. Sana laughed and Momo pouted, muttering until they reached the restaurant.

They took a table by the window, as they always did when they were little girls. They all remained silent for a while, studying the menu as if their lives depended on it.

As soon as they had decided what to eat Sana pointed her finger at Mina 'you have to tell Chae to stop taking my girlfriend on the wrong path, I don't know what to do when those weird moments take her, I'm usually the one who can't resist!'

'You know I can't, if she puts something in her head no one can stop her, it was like that for me too' she giggled seeing Momo's shocked face, who drank to not answer 'now that she has finished with Dahyun she said that the next person who wants to help is Jihyo, she said that she will bring out all her iness and her confidence. Chae thinks a tiger resides inside Jihyo, adding that with her help she will become a goddess' 

Momo started coughing because of the water that had gone down and Sana hurriedly patted her on the back 'is it possible that you still don't know how to drink without choking? It always happens to you' she tried to make it seem like an everyday thing so as not to make their friend suspicious.

Luckily she didn't notice, she was used to Momo's oddities 'she's always clumsy, but you are no less, I saw you fall when I was at the company to take pictures of the commercial, even Dahyun laughed at you'

'The floor was slippery and you are so mean today!' she wanted to sulk, but she was too happy to be laughing and joking with them that she preferred to laugh and respond with another mockery. They spent the rest of the evening eating, laughing and remembering past events like when the three of them were in the high school dance club. Only the three of them. 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was the first to come out of the bathroom after the long and passionate shower with her girlfriend, from whom she was struggling to break away, so much was her desire. They hadn't had time to enter her house that the bodyguard had immediately brought her to the room.

But she preferred the way Nayeon, after they made love, snuggled in her arms and whispered sweet words into her ear, like unspeakable secrets that not even the walls could know. It was something she liked very much. 

She felt alive again, she felt loved and everything would have been perfect if she hadn't had the past to torment her whenever things went well. She set about preparing dinner to distract herself from those thoughts. Instead she tried to concentrate on thinking about her girlfriend. 

After a few minutes, two arms held her from behind and Nayeon kissed her tenderly on her shoulder 'sorry it took me so long, my hair didn't want to dry even it isn't that long'

'Are you sure you haven't been standing in the shower thinking about me?' she gave a smirk 'I bet you can't get me out of your head even for a second'

Nayeon laughed and set the table to help her 'you're too sure of yourself when you don't have my hands on you, but I can understand that having me as a weak point is a big deal for a strong person like you'

'Who would be the one sure of herself now?' Jeongyeon turned to look at her amused 'anyway, that shirt is mine'

'I know, I liked it and I put it on, but if it really bothers you I can take it off' she winked and gave a little smile that made the other girl laugh, who told her she was awful.

They ate in silence, both busy checking their schedule for the next day so they wouldn't have to think about it for the rest of the night and spent all their time together. 

 

They were having coffee on the sofa when Nayeon accidentally spilled the contents of her cup onto the glass coffee table while she was trying to get the cell phone that was next to it. Jeongyeon immediately covered her eyes: she hated that her belongings were dirty, especially if it was someone else instead of her who made them dirty.

'I'm pretending I haven't seen anything, hurry up and clean everything faster as possible' she was so serious that Nayeon laughed at her.

'Otherwise you challenge me to a fight? It would be unfair of you with the muscles you have' she ran to get the necessary to clean and did it with great care, to the point that Jeongyeon couldn't resist from holding her tight as soon as she was done cleaning her Murano glass table. 

'I love when you hold me like this, I feel safe' Nayeon confessed, cuddling her.

Jeongyeon smiled, a little sad 'I'm glad to know you're not afraid of me'

The other girl her cheek 'you are a good person, I could never be afraid of you. You always take care of everyone and you are kind, even if sometimes you make fun of me too much, in those cases you are mean with me' she pouted, but a kiss was enough to make her smile, Jeongyeon had that effect on her.

'I think we will need another shower' said Jeongyeon in a low voice, busy making her way under the shirt Nayeon was wearing with her hands.

'You are really insatiable, wasn't what we did before enough for you?' she bit her bottom lip.

Jeongyeon freaked out 'it's never enough for me, I always want more when it comes to you'