Conversations

What is love?

It was almost dinner time and most of the girls were gathered in the dining room at Chaeyoung's house, but the latter and Dahyun had not yet arrived. Mina did the honors and made everyone sit at the table where Chae had put their names.

'She's really committed this time, this is a well-set table' Nayeon noted after sitting at the head of the table 'but I wonder where she and Dahyun are'

She didn't have time to finish the sentence that the two girls just mentioned entered the dining room, both with new looks: Chaeyoung had some extensions and Dahyun had blue hair.

They sat down as if nothing had happened and Dahyun looked at Sana, who was sitting to the right of her 'I can finally see you again'

Sana was the most surprised of all and was half open as she looked at her girlfriend 'I didn't expect it, you look amazing with blue hair'

'It wasn't even hard to convince her, she surprised me too. Her photos have already been shared everywhere, she has a lot of fans even though she is not part of the show business' Chaeyoung seemed pleased 'but now let's eat, we have a good night ahead!'

 

They ate everything they had on their plates, drank some wine to accompany the food and cleaned all together immediately after they finished eating. Some of them did not speak to each other for obvious reasons that not all of them knew, but none emphasized this.

Only the bottles of alcohol and their glasses remained on the table, but there were also two boxes and a wheel of fortune with their names written on it 'I took the trouble to prepare the game to play tonight and another thing that will have to remain secret until further notice' Chaeyoung said in excitement 'you must draw the secret note from the white box, while in this blue box there are two each and we will need them now for our game. Everything's clear? Let's start!' she took her pieces of paper.

They all followed suit, hiding their secret note in their purse or pocket, and sat down anxious to know what they were getting into. Chaeyoung turned the wheel and the arrow pointed at Jeongyeon's name 'come forward, let's see what you got'

Jeongyeon opened the first note and read its contents aloud 'do fourty pushup in less than a minute. Easy' she stood up and took off her leather jacket 'should I start now?'

'This is unfair, she's always at the gym' Dahyun complained while Jeongyeon was doing her dare 'now I'm scared for my dares' she looked at her papers with worry. 

'I'm done' Jeongyeon announced with a satisfied face and sat back up 'as easy as drinking a glass of water' she was the one who turned the wheel, watching as the arrow stopped on Dahyun's name 'go boss'

'Drink a mixture of alcoholic beverages' she read out loud 'okay, I can do it' she mixed two different alcoholic beverages in her glass before drinking it all in one gulp like it was nothing. She even whistled after 'now I'm relaxed, let's go on' 

It was Chaeyoung's turn and the girl made a panicked face 'oh no, I have to eat a teaspoon of the spiciest thing I have in my kitchen, I hoped this would go to someone else' she said with a baby voice. 

'I'll take it for you' Mina stood up and went to the kitchen, laughing at her girlfriend's bad luck. 

'I don't want to marry you anymore' Chaeyoung scoffed before putting the teaspoon in . Her eyes were filled with tears and she seemed ready to cry 'I hate all of you, but I'm looking forward to your dares. It'll be fun' she smirked 'Tzuyu, your turn' 

The girl immediately read 'go outside and try to summon the rain. This isn't funny, there are people outside' she complained, but went outside and, after one minute of pure shame, she started to summon the rain with her arms turned to the sky. A woman passed by her with her son and mormured to him he would end up like that if he didn't study. 

All her friends were all laughing at her and Tzuyu just wanted to bury herself 'this isn't funny' her cheeks were red because of her embarrassment and she pouted while looking at the next victim of that game 'Nay, it's your turn' 

'Spin around ten times and try to walk straight. This is funny, I can't even walk straight when I'm normal, so I don't think I can do it' she stood up and tried to do her dare, bumping her forehead against the wall. 

Jeongyeon was immediately at her side, worried 'are you okay? Do you need some ice?' 

'Nay, your girlfriend just asked you a question' Momo was amused 'don't be rude' 

'She's not my girlfriend so shut up, you idiot' Nayeon rolled her eyes and looked at Jeongyeon 'I'm fine, don't worry' she patted her on the shoulder and sat down again, looking at the name chosen by the arrow 'Jihyo' 

Jihyo was embarrassed after reading her piece of paper 'uhm, is the complete underwear valid as a unique piece?' she looked at Chaeyoung. 

'If it is coordinated yes' she winked and smirked 'don't be shy' 

The girl began to undress, taking off her shoes, socks and jeans. She was left with only the shirt, which she tried to pull down as much as possible to cover herself 'okay, I have to drink two shots'

Momo was trying her best to not to look at her with desire, but it was too difficult and she did nothing but glance at her fleetingly, with the excuse of watching her drink her shots. Her desire was immense and she was feeling like burning inside. She looked at Chaeyoung, who seemed pleased by the situation, and said that she was hating her with her lips. 

Jihyo's cheeks were already red 'I hope I don't have to drink anymore, I'm already tipsy. Anyway, it's Mina's turn' 

Mina took her phone from her pocket and placed it on the table 'you can look through it for one minute' 

Momo was the first to took it, with a smirk on her face 'this is like a dream for me, I'm surely going to find something compromising' she seemed concentrated, but pouted right after few moments 'there's nothing, I'm disappointed Minari' 

'I'm not like you, I thought it was clear' Mina was smiling at her friend 'it would have been fun if this dare had happened to you, we all agree about this' she nudged the arrow to make it turn. 

After seeing her name Momo choose one of her papers and stood up 'I have to dance for one minute without music, do you have any preferences?' 

Nayeon nodded while smiling 'let them see a small part of our new choreography, they'll like it' 

'Get ready to fall in love with me' she smirked and started dancing in a sensual way 'we want to perform with this choreography, if we manage to be accepted for the competition to be held in Japan in a few weeks'

Jeongyeon looked in Nayeon's direction, offended because she didn't know about the competition Momo was talking about. The other girl noticed she was being watched and their gazes met 'with everything that happened I forgot to tell you' 

'How long will you have to stay in Japan?' Jeongyeon asked immediately. 

'We have to stay there until we get eliminated or win, but that's roughly two or three weeks' Mina intervened 'and obviously we hope to win' 

Chaeyoung smiled at her girlfriend 'you'll win for sure, but we have a game to finish in this moment and I can't wait to see all your dares' she was more excited than before the game started. 

Sana, who had remained silent all the time, was the next chosen by the little arrow 'kiss the person on your left' she read before looking at Dahyun with a hint of embarrassment 'can I?' 

Dahyun simply nodded 'I have nothing against it, you're my girlfriend' 

The pink haired girl approached her with her face and kissed her tenderly on the lips, chuckling when she heard the applause of the others 'you ruined the moment' 

A smirk appeared on Dahyun's face 'don't worry, we can do it later' 

'She's already drunk' Jeongyeon stated 'I bet she'll fall asleep even before kissing her' 

'Then we absolutely must hurry to finish this game' Sana said, hurrying to point at Jeongyeon 'I propose to start the round again, it will be faster'

They all agree with Sana's idea and Jeongyeon read the dare written in her last piece of paper 'tell everyone an embarrassing story about yourself. I guess my luck decided to abandon me' she scratched the back of her neck, thinking about something to tell 'I don't often get embarrassed, but once I was in class and sitting behind me was an idiot trying to annoy me in every way. He tapped me on the back with his stupid pen, telling me things like "my pen likes to touch your back" and other obscenities I don't even remember. When I got tired of his insistence I yelled at him to stop or his pen would have loved to take a ride in his '

'And I bet the teacher heard everything' Tzuyu said, she was refraining from laughing: she had imagined the whole scene and found it hilarious. 

'You're right, I was expelled for a week because of this' the bodyguard scrolled her shoulders 'but it was worth it' 

'I'm impressed, you're one of the calmest person I have ever met in my life' Chaeyoung seemed surprised 'you barely speak' 

Dahyun smirked 'she isn't, you'll figure it out' 

'If you are still whole you owe it to me' Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest 'you are all ungrateful'

'I propose to continue our game, who's the next?' Mina pointed in Dahyun's direction 'I think it's your turn' 

The blu haired girl looked at her piece of paper and opened her eyes widely while blushing 'I refuse, I can't do this embarrassing thing' 

Sana leaned closer to read and giggled 'do you prefer to call my mother or my father? They are both eager to meet you' 

'It makes no difference, I'm bound to make a terrible impression on them. I'm also tipsy, what a great time to get to know your parents' Dahyun retorted with a pout 'just call them before I get anxious' 

Her girlfriend giggled, followed by the others, and started the call with her mother, activating the speakerphone 'mom, there is a person who wants to meet you' 

The room was silent until Dahyun started talking near the phone, in a perfect Japanese 'it's a pleasure to know you.. I'll be quick because I simply want to thank you and your husband. I want to thank you for giving birth to your daughter. You know, she is the love of my life and I have serious intentions with her, so you can rest assured about our relationship. Plus, she's really cute and beautiful and..'

'And we have to close the call right now, goodnight mom' Sana quickly stopped her girlfriend and closed the call 'I want to bury myself' 

Mina and Momo were laughing while the others were confused 'I'm sure your mother is laughing in this moment, I have no proof but zero doubts' the first said, telling the others what Dahyun said to Sana's mother, making the girl even more embarrassed. 

That was the funniest dare so far and they were all laughing, except for the one who embarrassed herself. She was pouting while drinking a glass of water 'at least I don't have to play anymore, I'm ready to laugh at all of you. Son Chaeyoung, it's your turn, I remember perfectly the order' 

Chaeyoung calmed her laugh and read her last dare 'I have to serenade my future wife, that's easy' she prepared herself before looking sweetly at Mina and singing a love song in full voice. Mina's cheeks were red and her smile was huge, while Jeongyeon was disgusted by that scene. 

'Don't look at her like that, she's sweet' Nayeon murmured near her ear and pinched her arm. 

'If you want a serenade just ask me' 

Nayeon looked at her lips for a second 'I want you, not a serenade' she whispered before leaning her back against the back of the chair and pretending nothing happened. She was pleased because of Jeongyeon's shocked and eager expression and applauded when Chaeyoung finished her serenade. 

'I'm one of the best singers in the world' Chaeyoung stated, smiling in Mina's direction 'and our song is too romantic' 

'I'm ready to throw up' Momo said with a playful smile 'fortunately, I'm used to your constant fuss' 

Mina stuck her tongue out 'you're just envious' 

'Maybe I am, who knows' the brunette retorted, looking for a second at the girl who made her heart beat faster and who was busy talking with a worried Tzuyu. She was the next. 

Tzuyu read her dare and throw the paper away 'I can't do it, it's worse than the other' her cheeks were red. 

Nayeon took it and laughed 'call your crush alias beautiful boyfriend' she smirked after adding the last part 'he'll understand, don't worry Tzu' 

The younger girl took her phone and started the call 'I should find new friends' she murmured while waiting. 

'Tzuyu? Is everything okay?' a guy asked in a worried voice. 

'Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry for the sudden call, I had to' 

There was laughter coming from the cell phone 'is it Nayeon's fault again? You should stop her' 

The person directly concerned was offended 'I didn't do anything! Rather, tell something that can make this obligation more interesting, we're all bored' she drank another glass of alcohol. 

'Okay, I'll try before closing the call. Tzu, I miss you and I'm officially inviting you at Saturday's event, if you don't mind making our relationship official' 

Tzuyu immediately smiled 'of course I want!' she was excited and wasn't able to hide it like her usual, making her friends smile proudly at her change of attitude 'I'll be there' 

Her boyfriend let out a small laugh, he was happy too 'I'll tell you everything tomorrow, now enjoy your time with your friends. Goodnight!' 

When the call ended they were all looking at Tzuyu 'don't look at me, the game must contunue' she pointed at her best friend 'read your dare' 

Nayeon did what she was told 'who wants a five minutes massage?' 

They started talking all together, pointing out the reasons why each of them deserved a massage and the improvised masseuse didn't know who to choose, making it do the wheel of fortune they had used until recently. The arrow stopped on Jeongyeon, who smiled with satisfaction 'take care of my poor shoulders'

'I'm feeling some ' Momo noted while pointing at the two. 

'Don't get confused, the tension you feel is yours' Sana winked at her, getting a middle finger as an answer 'anyway, it's Jihyo's turn' 

The girl read out loud her last dare 'transfer an ice cube from your mouth to the person's mouth on your right' she blushed when she realized who was the person on her right. 

'In the end you really put this obligation, why am I not surprised?' Mina glared in her future wife's direction 'it can be embarrassing, you know?' 

Chaeyoung scrolled her shoulders 'it's all random, so it's not my fault. Plus, I'm sure they don't mind' 

Jihyo was in the kitchen, searching the right ice cube and trying to calm down 'it's nothing you haven't done before, just calm down' she murmured before returning in the dining room. 

Fortunately her sisters were already drunk and weren't paying attention to her, Tzuyu was daydreaming about her appointment with her boyfriend and Jeongyeon was looking after Nayeon. The rest of them weren't a problem and she felt calmer. She showed the ice cube she chose to Momo 'is it okay?' 

Momo just nodded and stood up, positioning herself so as not to show the whole scene to the other girls 'don't be embarrassed, they won't look at us'

Jihyo nodded and put the ice cube in , not knowing what to do next 'how am I supposed to pass it to you?'

'That way' the other girl whispered before kissing her. She deepened their kiss right away, stealing the ice cube and pulling away from her soon after, showing the others that she had it. It had cost her a lot not to kiss her properly, but she had promised herself not to be selfish anymore.

'Three dares are missing, let's finish this game' Jeongyeon wanted to finish faster than possible because of Nayeon, she was starting to be loud and uncontrollable 'this idiot is already drunk' 

'Dahyun too' Sana stated, patting her drunk and flirty girlfriend in her head 'they need a good sleep' 

Mina hurriedly read to everyone what she had to do 'call your mom and tell her you can't find a girlfriend in a panicked voice. She'll surely kill me, it's late' she checked the hour on her phone, but called her mother right away. 

'Mina? Everything's alright? Why are calling me at this hour?' 

'Mom, I have a problem, a big one' she paused, she wanted to laugh 'I'm not able to find a girlfriend, I'm desperate mom, why nobody wants me?' 

Chaeyoung stood up because she needed to laugh and didn't want to ruin the funny moment, Momo was under the table with Sana and the others didn't know whether to laugh or be ashamed for Mina. 

'Honey, you have to get married' her mother was confused 'where's Chae? You want to cheat on her?' she started to ask everything that passed her mind, worried more than ever 'are you drunk?' 

Mina giggled 'it's a game mom, sorry. Don't be mad, I love you' she said with her soft voice. 

'I love you mom, I promise I won't let someone to steal my girl!' Chaeyoung yelled from the other side of the room 'I'll be your daughter-in-law very soon' 

Mina's mom paused for a second 's, I almost had a heart attack. Go to sleep, dummies!' she closed the call. 

'She loves us' Chaeyoung smiled and sat down 'Momoring, your turn, it's really late' 

Momo almost facepalmed when she read the dare 'I'm sorry Jihyo, but we don't have luck tonight' she showed her dare to the girl and scrolled her shoulders 'I'll do it in your ear, it'll be less embarrassing' 

'I told you it was just the perfect dare for Momo' Chaeyoung smirked in Mina's direction 'but I'm upset because I want to hear the dirty things she wants to say' 

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu looked at each other and they both sighed because in that room they were the only sober ones, even Mina seemed drunk and was laughing for everything. 

Chills came to Jihyo when Momo put her lips near to her ear 'I don't know what's keeping me from ripping that shirt off and making you mine' her hand had landed on Jihyo's bare leg 'you can't imagine how much I want you'

Fortunately for Jihyo nobody was paying attention, but she had to admit she was by Momo's words and took her hand, guiding it on her thigh 'you can do anything you want to me' she whispered without embarrassment. 

Momo was visibly surprised and didn't know what to do, so Sana, the only one who was looking after them, decided to speak 'who wants to do my make-up? It's my dare. Let's have fun girls!' she took her little make-up purse out of her bag and waited for her friends to do something. 

They took turns and by the time they finished putting on her makeup, Sana's face was scary and funny at the same time.  Plus, it took her twenty minutes of makeup remover and soap to get all that makeup off.

 

 

 

When the game was over only Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo were left to tidy up, while the others had already gone to the guest rooms. Jeongyeon had a hard time carrying Nayeon, even she was enjoying all her kisses 'Nay, I really appreciate all your kisses, but it's time to sleep now' 

'Okay, but you're going to sleep here with me' she gave her another kiss on the lips, giggling 'I have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't run away from me' she pouted and acted like a baby. 

Jeongyeon was saddened by those words and took her face in her hands, tenderly her flushed cheeks 'I will never leave you again, you are too important to me and I don't want to lose you. You always tell me that I saved you, but you are the one who saves me every single day'

'I hope you can love me at least half as much as I love you, Jeong' Nayeon spoke in a low voice, convinced that the person to whom those words were addressed couldn't hear them 'shall we go to sleep? I'm so tired' she added, almost screaming and giggling, clinging even more to the person she loved.

That night Jeongyeon couldn't sleep because of what Nayeon had told her and because of her heart not wanting to slow down.

 

 

After they finished cleaning, Jihyo went to the room Chaeyoung had pointed out to her and closed the door behind her before jumping onto the huge double bed. She didn't land on the mattress and her head crashed into Momo's, who swore under her breath 'did you want to kill me by headbutting me? Am I so bad as a person that I deserve this?' she said amused as she was massaging her sore spot, turning on the light 'what are you doing in my room? I think you opened the wrong door, this is the room I use when I sleep here'

'Chae told me to sleep in this room' Jihyo was massaging her head and threw herself on the pillows 'I hope you don't mind if I sleep here, I can't get up. I drank too much tonight'

'You did, you're going to have a big headache tomorrow, you know?' Momo was looking at her, trying to focus on her face and not on her uncovered skin, she hadn't dressed again after doing her dare and that shirt covered nothing 'try to sleep properly'

The look that Jihyo gave her didn't need words 'I don't want to sleep' she said before sitting down next to her and putting her arms around her neck 'kiss me, I want you to kiss me'

Momo seemed torn 'if you weren't drunk I definitely would, but I'm not going to disrespect you anymore. If you want to sleep with me that's fine, but don't expect anything, I won't even touch you with a finger' she just put her forehead close to hers, hugging her as if her life depended on that grip.

Jihyo closed her eyes, enjoying that contact 'I miss you, I miss you every day. I'm trying to move on and spend time with another person, but it's not the same thing'

'Going ahead is complicated, I understand' she was her hair 'but you deserve to have someone next to you who can take care of you and who doesn't hurt you'

Jihyo was about to fall asleep 'I wish you were that person' she whispered 'but I'm afraid I can't do anything about it'

They spent the night embraced, surrounded by the sound of the words that couldn't be said.