Plans

What is love?

When they returned home, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were greeted by warm hugs from Nayeon's sisters and Sana. Dahyun and Jihyo had spent half an hour checking that her sister was safe and without wounds before letting her go for a shower.

Jeongyeon took a shower too, taking advantage of her best friend's bathroom, and tried to hurry to get back to her girlfriend; she wanted to keep an eye on her just because she wanted to be sure her lover was doing well. When she entered her room she found her sitting on the bed, leading through a photo album with a sweet smile.

'Hey, it took you a long time to shower, that's not like you' Nayeon smiled at her, gesturing for her to sit next to her on the bed.

'To tell you the truth I tried to hurry to get back to you' the bodyguard sat down and glanced at the album 'what were you looking at? You're smiling'

Nayeon beamed 'this is the album in which I'm putting the photos I care about the most. We now keep the photographs in digital format, but I think some deserve to be printed' she showed her some of them, showing her the photos of the three sisters when they were little 'luckily Dahyun had some of her photos, I really wanted to put them in my album. I should also ask Tzuyu for some now that I think about it, I only have photos of her from the last few months'

Jeongyeon smiled looking at the photos 'you were all three pretty, I have to admit it' she flipped through the pages and smiled seeing the photos with the other girls of their group and some of them alone 'this is the photo that Jihyo took when we slept on the couch, I still remember my disappointment after you left'

'You remembered it, this picture is gorgeous and it perfectly encapsulates what our relationship is. I'm a careless, I was about to forget about your cut on the arm' she immediately got out of bed and took a band-aid with blue hearts 'I only have these, I hope it's okay for you' she told her before placing it carefully on her wound.

The other girl was smiling 'Nay?'

'Mh? You can talk, I'm listening' she was focusing on putting the patch on as well as possible.

'I love you' she said simply after the patch adhered to her skin. Seeing that Nayeon didn't respond due to her surprise she took her face in her hands, smiling 'I said I love you, Im Nayeon. I love everything about you, I finally understood it. Now I know what real love feels like'

Nayeon was smiling with tears in her eyes 'I should get kidnapped more often if this is the result' she kissed her on the lips several times, stopping when Jeongyeon took her into her arms to kiss her properly and with passion.

They stopped kissing when there was a knock on the bedroom door 'we must hurry up and go live alone' muttered Jeongyeon on her girlfriend's lips 'I can't stand interruption anymore' 

 

 

It had been Tzuyu who had knocked on the door, who had rushed to the three sisters' apartment as soon as she learned that Nayeon was home again. She had hugged her best friend very tightly 'I was so afraid of losing you. This is the second time you've scared the out of me'

Nayeon smiled and hugged her back, tight 'you won't be able to get rid of me that easily' she her hair affectionately when she heard her sobbing 'I have three little sisters to look after, I can't afford to disappear too soon'

Moved by the scene, Jeongyeon left them alone and went into the living room 'I think Tzuyu was more afraid than all of us put together, she is crying in Nayeon's arms'

'For real? She behaved normally with us' Dahyun was immediately sorry for not realizing the real state of mind of the youngest of their extended family 'I should have paid more attention to her'

'It is typical of her to do this, we mustn't forget about her weakness for Nayeon. She's still her favorite' Jihyo gave a small smile and took her little sister's hand 'we are a strange family, but I like it so much'

The younger returned the squeeze and smiled 'I've never been bored since you've been here and I like it too'

Nayeon and Tzuyu joined them at that moment and the eldest gave a handkerchief to the taller girl to blow her nose 'it's in times like this that I realize I'm lucky to be the older sister, you all depend on me on some aspects'

'Don't brag about it, you still remain a total idiot' Jihyo immediately retorted, earning the approval of everyone in the room except Nayeon.

After the moment of laughter Dahyun looked serious and took some papers from a green folder 'we have to decide what to do with dad's restaurants, I think losing them would be a real waste and if we didn't inherit them they would be closed and replaced with other activities as soon as possible'

'Personally I really enjoy working at your company and there is nothing else I would like to do' Nayeon replied confidently 'I don't want them' 

Jihyo was looking at those sheets thoughtfully 'I propose to keep the two most popular restaurants and to turn the third into an art school. I would like to teach singing and use the certificate that I took with so much effort; Momo and Mina could work with me and teach dance, as they are both without a job at the moment'

Dahyun nodded, writing everything down 'it's a great idea, the location of the facility is also favorable because of the good connection with the means of transport. We just have to figure out what to do with the restaurants as I can't afford to take care of them too, my company is more than enough for me'

They all turned to look at Tzuyu, who gave them a confused look 'why are you staring at me? It's creepy'

'You finished studying and we know that your childhood dream was to own your own restaurant' Jihyo was smiling 'work with us Tzu, you are now part of the family and we trust you'

'You wouldn't be alone, we will give you a hand at any time' added Dahyun, taking her hand 'only if you feel like it obviously, we don't want to force you'

Tzuyu looked at all three with gratitude and smiled 'I would love to, I promise to do my best'

'Girls, I don't want to interrupt this beautiful moment, but one restaurant is still missing' Jeongyeon interjected, looking at the papers with a serious face.

Nayeon became thoughtful, tapping her chin with her index finger 'we can ask Chae for help, lately she's looking for a new business to complement her gallery and clothing store'

Dahyun seemed to light up 'this is a brilliant idea, I'll call her immediately'

 

 

 

Within an hour they had all gathered in the living room of the three sisters: they were all excited at the idea of ​​working all together, in one way or another. Even Sana and Jeongyeon had been involved in some projects and were thrilled with them.

'And with this everything is settled, I'll take care of contacting those in charge to transform the restaurant into the art school, we were right to opt for the two-story building' said Dahyun with a smile.

'Can I take care of the interiors? Obviously I will follow the directions you give me' added Chaeyoung looking at the three girls who would work in the school. They all nodded in agreement and the blonde started to think about everything. 

Jeongyeon was writing down, with the help of Momo and Mina, the equipment that would be needed 'maybe we should see which ones to buy right away, so as to anticipate a bit' she took Jihyo's laptop. 

'Jeong, we have all the time we want to fix everything, we don't need to rush things now' Nayeon smiled and hugged her from behind, bending down to see what she had written on the piece of paper 'what a bad handwriting, I can't understand a word'

Sana laughed 'I'm not the only one who thinks that, seen Jeongie? Your handwriting is awful'

The bodyguard took the handkerchief Tzuyu had used to wipe her nose and threw it at her 'shut up and work, you're the only one that's not helping at all'

When Sana looked at her with a cute pout Dahyun covered her eyes 'I didn't see anything, don't put me in the middle of your argument'

'Girls, I have a proposal for you' announced Chaeyoung shortly after 'the wedding is approaching and Mina and I wanted to ask you to go on vacation together before our special day. We thought about getting an apartment in Italy, possibly on the beach, just for a week. We would like to spend a memorable vacation with you all' 

Momo was the most excited of all 'absolutely yes, I've never been there!' she got up from her chair and improvised a dance involving Nayeon, who laughed and imitated her friend.

After receiving approval from all the girls the one who had proposed the vacation smiled at Dahyun 'drop the money babe, you are the richest among us'

The blue-haired girl sighed, pretending to be exasperated 'you'll make me poor sooner than I expected'

'Ah, one more thing' Mina interjected 'on the first evening of the holiday we will play the game of exchanging gifts, I hope you all kept the secret note'

'You had it all planned out, you are two geniuses' Sana made the okay sign with her hand. They searched for an apartment together and ordered a pizza for dinner, enjoying the evening to the fullest after the nasty fright they had taken in the morning. Tzuyu stopped to sleep there, taking the couch she loved so much.

 

 

 

While Sana was waiting for her girlfriend to come out of the bathroom she became thoughtful. She was staring at the ceiling and was so immersed in her thoughts that Dahyun had to snap her fingers in front of her eyes to bring her back to reality.

'Is everything okay? I even called you a couple of times but you didn't hear me' she got under the covers 'is there something troubling you?'

'To tell the truth yes and to let these thoughts pass I absolutely have to talk about them with you'

Dahyun took her hand and looked at her 'I listen to you, tell me everything'

The other girl took a deep breath before speaking 'I was wondering if you and I will ever get married, if we'll get what Mina and Chae have' she looked at her straight in the eyes 'if I asked you would you say yes? Would you marry me?'

That question caught her off guard and she opened to answer, but no sound came out. Sana's gaze turned sad 'as I imagined, you would never do that' she sat up, sighing.

'Hey, don't take it the wrong way' Dahyun sat up too and took her face in her hands 'I love you with all of me, I really mean it, but I don't believe in marriage and that's why I haven't been able to respond to your request'

'I know you love me, I'm not questioning it and I never will' she looked at the couple ring she had on her finger, it softly 'I can overlook marriage, it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you, but I would like to have children sooner or later. I would like to become a mother, but I wonder if you want it or not' 

The blue-haired girl slowly shook her head 'I wouldn't be a good parent and it wouldn't be fair to make children suffer because of my incompetence'

Sana took her hands and squeezed them tightly 'can I tell you what I think of your answers?'

'Of course you can, you don't have to ask me'

The girl took a deep breath and looked at her with all the love she felt for her 'you aren't like your parents, in fact you are a wonderful person who's always ready to help. I know that you like children and that you always donate to orphanages, I happened to find you asleep on your desk and I saw your computer screen. In my opinion you are just afraid and you have every right to be, but I will make you think again about everything and in about ten years we will laugh at this while we watch our children run around in our garden'

Dahyun smiled at the thought 'looks funny'

'We must ensure that Chae and Mina's children have cousins ​​to play with, as we can't count on the others' Sana smiled and kissed her tenderly on the lips 'we have time for these things, but I already know that sooner or later I will become Mrs. Kim' 

After the conversation Dahyun couldn't fall asleep and smiled when she saw her girlfriend asleep 'I really think I'd give you the world if you asked me, Minatozaki Sana'