Shades of love

What is love?

The day after the party with the girls Nayeon woke up with one of the worst headache she had ever had in her life and, in addiction, she was alone in the bed. She felt the panic take hold of her as she remembered what she had said to Jeongyeon before falling asleep. She had admitted that she loved her and now she feared she had definitely lost her. 

'Congratulations to you Nayeon, you have officially become the jerk of the year' she told herself in a sarcastic tone, wanting to start crying like a baby. She took her cell phone to check the time and instead of that she saw a message from Jeongyeon.

"I went out early with Dahyun, she has to meet some people and I have to be there too. See you later, are you free for dinner? Ps. You drooled on my shirt tonight, so you know I'm demanding for compensation."

Nayeon reread the message several times to make sure it was real and smiled happily to see that the person she loved hadn't run away from her.

She cheered as she had never done in her life and answered the message with a big smile on her face. She felt ridiculous, but she couldn't hold back her happiness at seeing that the person she wanted next to her would stay by her side despite everything she'd said to her the night before.

She took the spare clothes she had brought with her and went to take a shower before going downstairs. She found Mina and Chaeyoung immersed in the search for the perfect place to get married 'outdoors would be better, in spring it is really good. I propose one of those giant parks full of different flowers' proposed the first.

'It's a good idea, but what if it rains? We have to think about all the possibilities'

'Nice gazebos of thick ones would be enough in my opinion, spring rains aren't so strong' Nayeon interjected 'plus it wouldn't take away the possibility of being outdoors'

The two brides-to-be both seemed satisfied with that suggestion and wrote everything down in a notebook that they were using solely to write down the wedding stuff.

'Nay, if you're hungry there's breakfast ready in the kitchen. The others have all gone already, but they should have left you something to eat' Mina smiled at her before returning to focus with Chaeyoung.

Those two were adorable in Nayeon's eyes and she found herself picturing herself together with Jeongyeon in the same situation as their 'it will never happen, but just the thought of it makes me smile' she muttered to herself.

She had breakfast alone, mulling over what had happened in the last period and thinking about how to fix everything that needed it. She also mentally prepared herself for the competition that awaited her and the dance group and was no longer in the skin at the idea of ​​performing in front of so many people and cameras.

 

 

After eating she went back to the couple and sat on the armchair 'may I ask you how did you meet and fall in love? You never told me and I'm curious'

Mina smiled immediately, remembering 'we were in high school, I was in the second year and she, being a year ahead of her studies, was in the first'

'We met during the rehearsal of our school's theater show' Chaeyoung intervened 'I had the task of painting the various props and backgrounds and she had to perform. It was love at first sight as far as I'm concerned and, already knowing my ual orientation, I didn't have any problems with it'

Nayeon was listening with a dreamy look 'and then what happened?'

'I declared myself a few months later, taking advantage of the fact that we were already in confidence, but I was refused'

Mina took her girlfriend's hand and shook it 'I was scared, my family has always been very old-fashioned and didn't seem to like same- couples, so I forced myself to like boys, but without success. The fact is that I felt the same too, but I didn't have the courage to give it a try; I was a coward'

'So one afternoon I decided to show up at her house to declare my love for her in front of her whole family. Everyone was shocked and my wonderful girlfriend kicked me out badly' Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out 'so I decided to let it go and suppress my feelings for her'

The girl sitting in the in front of them looked confused 'and how did you end up together?'

'I took courage and talked to my family, then I went to talk to her' replied Mina 'since that day we haven't left each other and now here we are. We've had ups and downs, but we still love each other and I couldn't be more grateful than that. Nay, why are you crying?'

'I cry because you are a wonderful couple and you give me hope in love. I know not all couples are like my parents, but you two are something new to me' she sniffed. 

They both held her 'I'm sure you'll feel on your skin what true love is' Chaeyoung whispered in her ear. 

 

 

 

 

Sana and Dahyun were enjoying some alone time. They still hadn't talked and solved the problems they had had in the last few days, but there was no embarrassment between them.

'You've drank a lot last night, sure you're okay? You also got up early to meet those idiots' Sana said, running her hand through her girlfriend's hair.

'I'm fine, I'm just a little bit tired' Dahyun stood with her eyes closed, relaxing at the light touch on her head 'and I didn't drink as much as you think, the others did worse than me'

'That's true, Nayeon could barely stand up, and what about Mina and Chae? I had never seen them kissing like that in the presence of other people' she was amused 'what a funny night' 

The blue-haired girl giggled and opened her eyes 'I missed you, next time scream in my face if you're mad, but don't leave. I was afraid of losing you again' 

'It will never happen again, I promised you. I'm sorry I scared you and I realize I exaggerated like my usual' she kissed her forehead 'how can I be forgiven?' 

'There would be a way, but first I want to tell you something' Dahyun sat down and opened her nightstand drawer, taking the box that contained the two couple rings.

Sana had a confused look 'what would you like to talk about?' she sat cross-legged on the huge bed, observing the other girl.

'I know that you need proof of love and I also know that at the moment I can't afford to come out to the public, considering everything I've been working on in the last period, but my commitments cannot prevent you from wearing this' she opened the box, showing her the two silver rings.

'I can't believe it.. Are you serious?' the pink-haired girl had her eyes wide with surprise.

'It's not a marriage proposal, but it's a way to prove my love for you' Dahyun took Sana's ring and motioned the girl to give her her left hand 'only if you feel like it, of course'

'I would have said yes even if you had asked me to marry you' Sana had her eyes bright with happiness and held out her hand, smiling as Dahyun slipped the ring on her ring finger 'you don't know how happy I am in this moment' she added after admiring the ring on her finger. 

They were both smiling, with their fingers intertwined 'give me time to finish these projects and then we won't hide anymore'

'I can't wait to go out hand in hand with you' Sana pushed Dahyun onto the mattress 'but for now I'm happy to give you something in return, even if this ring is priceless for me'

Dahyun smiled, slipping her hands under Sana's shirt 'you are priceless too, you are the most precious thing in my house right now'

They kissed, initially slowly and gently, but as the kiss became more passionate they both lost track of time and loved each other until they were exhausted.

 

 

 

 

The bar that Momo had just walked into was the same bar where she and Jihyo had first hung out together, she remembered that day very well. Months had passed since that day, but the memory of Jihyo sitting in front of her, with her smile initially shy, had remained imprinted in her mind.

She missed her and sleeping in her arms all night wasn't helping at all. She wanted to go back to her and declare her love for her, but there was something blocking her, something she couldn't understand.

She was sitting alone at the same table as that day she spent with her and was looking out the window when she heard someone tapping her shoulder with her finger.

She immediately turned to the side, recognizing the person who took a seat in front of her, with a smile on her face 'you are the girl from the charity auction, the one who, if she could, would have eliminated me'

'It's me' Momo replied shortly, she didn't want to talk to her.

'How rude, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Suji, very nice to meet you' she smiled. 

The youngest tried to smile too 'I'm Momo, my pleasure'

'Actually I'm really happy to have met you here, I need some advice.. About Jihyo' Suji became shy.

'What kind of advice would you like? Because, in any case, I am the least suitable person to ask them'

'I would like to know what she likes and something more general, she only talks to me about the work we are doing together and I would like to go further. I'm interested, but I don't know how to approach her and, since you're one of her friends, I thought I'd ask you for help'

Momo had a great desire to overturn the table and break everything in that bar, but she remained still and with her back straight 'I'm afraid I can't help you, I don't know her well' she lied, she remembered everything about Jihyo. 

'It's a shame' Suji bit her fingernail while thinking hard 'then I'll try to win her trust and ask her out, it will be easier for the both of us. We have a few years of difference, but I like her very much, I feel that she is a special person' 

Jealousy was hard to bear, but the fear of losing Jihyo was causing Momo to lose her head, and she almost felt pain in her heart 'she is'

The other woman smiled at her 'I'll give it a try, fingers crossed!' she said before getting up 'sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day Momo'

'Good day to you too'

As soon as the woman was gone Momo tightly squeezed the spoon with which she was eating her ice cream, folding it 'this thing starts to get out of hand'

She took her cell phone and wrote on the chat of the dance group, in order to see each other to be able to register for the competition and, in the end, they decided to do it at the home of the three sisters.

 

 

An hour later all four of them were in Dahyun's living room, playing around with the computer 'okay, we have the name for the group and our names have been entered, I press enter' Mina announced, a little anxious.

The request was denied for a reason they couldn't understand until they checked the competition rules. It required a group of five and or more people and the four girls looked at each other while panicking 'what can we do? We will never find someone who can dance and who can adapt to us in a few days' Tzuyu was sad. 

'A person who can dance' Mina murmured.

'And may fit in with our group' Momo continued, turning to Sana at the same time Mina did.

Sana, who was playing on her cell phone, looked up as soon as she felt observed 'do I have something on my face?'

'Add her name to the group, she's perfect' Momo looked at Mina with a huge smile.

The other immediately did what she was told, ignoring the protests of Sana 'girls, I haven't been dancing for years and I don't want to participate in a competition. Are you listening to me?' 

'Our request was accepted!' Nayeon cheered, high-fiving Tzuyu.

The pink-haired girl was shocked and she pouted as soon as Dahyun came into the living room 'they signed me up for the competition without asking my permission, tell them I have a job to do here'

'No problem for that, I'll take care of helping Jihyo, you should have fun' Dahyun smiled at her, totally ignoring her girlfriend's protests, and made a business call.

'Are you all crazy?' Sana wanted to beat them all.

'We should do some rehearsal to be able to modify the choreography for Sana, since we'll leave the day after tomorrow' Momo was determined 'let's go girls!'