Ways to de stress

What is love?

In the last two days the photos of Nayeon and Jeongyeon had spread quickly on every social network and not even Chaeyoung's friends could contain the sharing and the comments.

Nayeon had holed up in her room, she didn't want to go out and risk getting hit by tomatoes again or something worse. She was scared of people, even more than she had been of her father and it was enough to make her tremble like a leaf. 

Since Jeongyeon was no longer her bodyguard, she saw much less of her than before and missed her a lot. She only felt safe in her arms and that was a more reason to worry for Nayeon.

She jumped when she heard the bell ring and ran to open the door, instantly relaxing to the vision of two friendly faces. Tzuyu hugged her immediately, followed instantly by Mina.

'We came to see how you were doing and to keep you company for a while' said the older of the two 'we brought lunch, are you hungry?'

Nayeon's stomach rumbled and her cheeks flushed 'I haven't eaten since yesterday morning, now that I think about it'

'It's not good at all, now you have to enjoy the food and eat until you feel your stomach burst' Tzuyu made her sit down at the table, taking care of getting what they needed to be able to eat.

They ate in silence for a while, which was to be expected from the two guests, but not from Nayeon. She was always loud and chatty, especially with them.

Mina took her friend's hand 'you don't have to keep things inside, I hope you know that. We are here for you, let off steam with us and you'll feel better'

'I don't know what to say, that's why I'm not talking at all. Things were going really well between me and Jeongyeon and here's another problem keeping us parted, I can't stand this situation anymore. Not to mention the insults I receive, even if those are the lesser evil honestly speaking'

Tzuyu looked at her with sad eyes 'you don't deserve it and you know very well that what those nasty people say does not concern you, you are not as they describe you. What does Jeongyeon say about it?'

Nayeon put down her chopsticks on her plate and sighed 'she told me to wait, that things will work out and that it doesn't matter what other people think. She assured she doesn't want to leave me and I'm happy about that, but this situation is weighing on her too and I'm afraid she might lose her job because of this stupid scandal. We aren't show people, I don't understand why they put us in the spotlight'

'We can't figure it out either, but Dahyun and Chae are doing what they can to make things right. Everything will be fine, you don't have to fear' Mina's voice had a calming effect 'Jeongyeon won't let idiots destroy your relationship, I'm sure about this' 

Silence fell again in the room, which Nayeon broke shortly after 'I hope you two are right, because I don't want to lose the person I love anymore'

 

 

 

 

Momo had grown tired of Suji's invasive behavior towards her girlfriend, so she decided to follow her to the bathroom to deal with her, one and for all.

She waited for her to come out to wash her hands and gave her a glacial look 'you should stop bothering Jihyo, I'm starting to get pissed off and I assure you I'm not a harmless person'

'Have we moved on to threats now? I don't think your girlfriend would be happy' the woman was washing her hands in peace, taking her time 'and it doesn't seem like a nice way to address someone older than you, Momo' 

'I only behave respectfully with those who deserve it and those who don't respect my girlfriend don't deserve my respect. I would have expected better behavior from an older person, from you'

Suji faced her 'I don't think you respected her much, or am I wrong? Do you have any idea how often you made her cry? I inquired, you're just a and you'll be back to having with anyone soon. It's in your nature and it's difficult to lose a habit' she smiled victoriously.

Those words pierced Momo like blades 'I know I've made terrible mistakes, but I love her and I have no intention of hurting her. I'm trying my best with her, I'm trying my best to make up for all the lost time'

'You don't have to waste time explaining these things to her' Jihyo took her hand, intertwining their fingers 'I know how much you care about me and the past is past, you don't need to keep thinking about it'

Suji looked at them angrily 'after everything she has done to you you keep choosing her, you are really stupid. I could really take care of you, I'm not like her' she said the last sentence with disgust. 

Jihyo shook her head 'I don't expect you to understand my decision, but I'm tired of this situation and that's why I have already finished my part of the project, I have already emailed it to you. It was a pleasure to work with you, but now it's over, I'm not a toy and I'm tired of your disrespect to me and to my girlfriend. You have no right to act this way towards us'

'You'll regret it bitterly, you'll see' the woman walked away, angrily shoving Momo as she walked past her.

The brunette sighed, she felt heavy and tired and remembering her past always made her feel like a horrible person.

'Hey, look at me' Jihyo gently took her face in her hands, her cheeks 'you don't have to give weight to what she said, let's not ruin everything because of her'

Momo took her hips, pulling her close and making the mischievous smile that her girlfriend loved 'this will never happen, we belong together and I have no intention of letting you go. I won't do that anymore'

They kissed for a long time in the bathroom of the company, getting lost in each other's arms to the point of not realizing that Jihyo ended up against the wall, with their bodies adhering to each other.

Momo's hands reached for Jihyo's skin under her shirt, but she stopped as she felt someone clear .

Jeongyeon was looking at them halfway between amused and disgusted 'get a room you two, the company bathroom isn't the right place for these activities'

Jihyo was red while Momo was perfectly at ease 'you could have held back a little and let us have some time, we were releasing the stress' she said before pouting, she didn't like to be interrupted. 

'The method is perfect, but I can't say the same about the place you have chosen' the bodyguard smiled wearily.

'You should take a break and spend time with Nayeon' Jihyo said after recovering from her embarrassment 'she needs you, I know she's pretending to be okay because she doesn't want us to worry' 

Jeongyeon's eyes were sad 'I know and I hate this ty situation with all of myself, if I could I would punch the creators of those damn photos' she ran a hand through her hair 'and honestly I feel disgusted just looking at her sad face, I am not having repercussions because of this situation, while she is afraid to leave the apartment because of people's nastiness'

'It's not your fault and Nayeon knows it' Momo intervened 'but if you leave her alone with her fears and her insecurities then you'd be guilty too for not being around her when she needed you the most'

Jihyo nodded at her girlfriend's words 'talk to Dahyun and go to her. Now'

'You convinced me' Jeongyeon didn't even go to the bathroom, such was the rush to reach Nayeon.

Momo waited ten seconds to put her hands under Jihyo's shirt, with her eyes that shone with malice 'where were we left? My stress is still bothering me and I need your help' 

The other girl giggled, kissing her on the lips 'we will think about your stress as soon as we get to your house, I promise'

'I can't wait,' murmured the brunette, giving her another kiss.

 

 

 

 

It was evening and Nayeon was tidying up her room, in a desperate attempt to distract herself from her thoughts. Mina and Tzuyu had kept her company all afternoon, but despite their presence and their words of comfort she just couldn't stop thinking about the mess of the last few days.

She heard the front door open and immediately ran to see which of her sister had returned home, surprised at the sight of Jeongyeon and two boxes of pizza.

She smiled in her direction 'hi, I brought dinner, your favorite. It's just you and me tonight' she placed the boxes on the table and kissed her tenderly on her lips 'I missed you so much today, forgive me for only just showing up now. I was really busy with Dahyun and Chaeyoung'

Nayeon immediately smiled, hugging her 'I missed you too, I'm so glad to have you here and you don't have to worry, I know you're all busy'

'So I propose to eat and enjoy all the time we have' she smiled at her and went into the kitchen to get two beers, while Nayeon took some napkins and scissors to cut the pizza.

They sat on the sofa and the TV, eating in silence with their gaze fixed on the screen. They weren't embarrassed, but there was a strange atmosphere between them. It was heavy. 

'Nay, I would like to know how you are. Answer me honestly' Jeongyeon asked suddenly, looking at her.

The other took a sip of beer, thinking about what to say 'I'm used to insults, but I never thought I'd get them just because I'm in love with someone. It hurts a lot, but it will pass and honestly I'm more worried about you'

'I figured it out, you took too long to tell me' she took her hand 'and you don't have to worry about me, Dahyun has no intention of firing me and this situation isn't weighing on my shoulders, I can assure you. I wish I could do something to help you, I hate to see you like this. I want to see your smile'

Nayeon leaned against her, snuggling into her arms 'I'm ready to endure all this mess for as long as it takes, as long as you don't leave me because I couldn't take that'

The bodyguard her hair gently 'I won't leave you anymore, I thought I was clear. On the contrary, this situation made me understand that I have to give myself a move and make you a proposal' 

'What are you talking about?' the other girl looked up at her, looking at her curiously 'give you a move for what? What proposal are you talking about?'

'To buy one of the free apartments in this building and to ask you to live with me' her gaze was serious 'I want to live with you, I want to always have you close and have a valid reason to want to go home. I want to do things right'

That proposal had left Nayeon speechless, her heart was beating at an accelerated rate and she couldn't believe what she had just heard. Jeongyeon wanted to live with her and she started to imagine how it would be like to live with her girlfriend. 

'You don't have to answer right away, but my proposal is more than serious, I've thought about it for a long time and that's what I want. I want to be with you' she her face 'but let me show you one of the benefits of living with me, to give you a push to decide to say yes' she took off her suit jacket and then switched to the tie, without taking her eyes off Nayeon's 'we could take the stress out of every day simply by loving each other' 

'Jeong I..' she couldn't finish the sentence because Jeongyeon was already kissing her. Her brain went out and the world disappeared along with the proposal that had just been addressed to her. There was only the person she loved and she focused only on her.

They stopped shortly after, as Jeongyeon had stopped kissing her 'wait, first we have to get everything off the table, we can't leave this mess'

'You're terrible' Nayeon laughed at her, pushing her away and hurrying to throw away the waste from their dinner. 

'Cleanliness is the most important thing, you know' the bodyguard felt better when she saw everything clean 'now I can give you my attention, come here'

The other girl didn't reach her, but gave her a mischievous look and headed for her room. Jeongyeon immediately followed her, rushing to her lips as soon as she reached her 'you won't run away from me, you are mine'

'And you are mine, Yoo Jeongyeon' Nayeon bit her lower lip.

Jeongyeon smiled because Nayeon was right, she was hers and soon she would be able to tell her.