Scandal

What is love?

The next day Jeongyeon was awakened at seven in the morning by the insistent sound of her cell phone: Dahyun and Sana had bombarded her with phone calls and messages.

She knew it was important so she kissed Nayeon, who was sleeping, on her forehead and left the apartment after washing and dressing.

She got to the company quickly, as she had found no traffic, and walked into her best friend's office 'may I know why you and your girlfriend took the trouble to wake me up so early? It's my day off and I wanted to spend it on my bed' 

Dahyun looked paler than usual and she didn't say anything, she just turned her computer to show her why she was so worried.

When Jeongyeon saw the photos of the various articles she widened her eyes ', tell me you're kidding'

'I don't joke about these things, they have photographed you and you can clearly see your faces. I told you to keep a low profile at the event and you have well thought of secluding yourselves. What the hell have you got in those heads? Above all you should know how to behave to avoid scandals'

'I lost control, it was my fault' Jeongyeon read all the articles online and some of the comments below them, feeling her heart shatter 'is full of insults aimed at Nayeon, I don't want to believe it. How the do they dare?' she wanted to break everything in front of her.

Her best friend had a sad and angry look at the same time 'I don't care about the scandal itself, what I don't tolerate is people who comment and say that my sister is a . We are trying to get it all eliminated, but the photos of you two are spreading rapidly on the internet and we can't stop people's sharing'

Sana walked into the office, she was short of breath from the rush she had done 'the profile that uploaded the photos was deleted by its creator shortly after the photos went viral and we don't know how to spot the culprits' she approached the two other girls 'what do we do? Nayeon will suffer if we don't stop the comments'

'We are trying everything to stop them, but this is clearly a spite and probably many comments were written by the same person who posted the photos, as it now takes very little to create a social profile' Dahyun ran a hand through her hair, frustrated 'I don't know what to do to protect my sister and that pisses me off'

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung had woken up in a good mood that morning and was particularly eager for her future wife, so she got out of bed and joined her in the kitchen, ready to seduce her.

She quickly abandoned her seduction plan as soon as she saw Mina's angry expression 'hey, are you alright?'

'Just open a random social network to understand why I'm so angry'

The shorter of the two sat down and took her girlfriend's cell phone, doing what she was told 'man, they photographed Nayeon and Jeongyeon'

'This is not the real problem, read the comments'

She too got mad at reading all those negative comments 'people really , it's none of their business if the two of them are together and they have no right to insult just because they want Jeongyeon with someone else'

Mina pinched her lips with shaking hands 'I tried calling Nayeon, but I think she's still asleep. She is much more fragile than she wants to show, this is too much to handle for her'

'I try to call Dahyun, if it's necessary I will hire some hackers immediately' she went to get her cell phone, she didn't want Nayeon to suffer as much as she suffered after coming out, she knew that people could have said far worse things to her friend. Being in love isn't a cause for shame, nor did it give others the right to judge and insult.

 

 

 

 

 

'We raised a lot of fuss, let's see how my love will react in front of people's judgement' Emily had a satisfied smile 'she will leave Nayeon to protect her and then I will take action to console my lover's broken heart'

In the small room there were also the two brothers who had shot Dahyun at the event 'are you sure this will work?' asked the major 'and above all: what do we gain from this? It was difficult to photograph them and you seem to me the only one who is gaining something in this situation' 

The blonde turned to them, rolling her eyes 'you two are really not very awake, it is obvious that this scandal will weigh on Dahyun's company and if she doesn't fire her sister she will risk going against many important people. Trust me, this is too much for that brat'

The younger of the two gave a smirk 'and what about Jihyo? She too must be punished for robbing us'

'She will suffer too, if her sisters turned against each other it would be a cause of great stress for her, don't you think? And then you know very well that we have more in store for them' she gave a nasty smile, showing them Jihyo's adoption sheet 'it's only a matter of time, Jeongyeon will come back to me and those three human waste will pay for everything. It's a jackpot for us'

'Where did you take that sheet?' asked the older one, surprised.

'It was Mr. Im in person to give it to me, it was enough to tell him that Nayeon has intruded herself in my relationship, that Jihyo has robbed you two and that Dahyun has too much power' Emily was proud of herself 'it was easy because he would like to be able to treat his daughters as some puppets and the things I have listed don't have a place into his plans for them' 

The minor of the two looked at her with admiration 'I never thought of saying it, but you're smart'

'I know well' replied the blonde, returning to look at her laptop screen 'now let's enjoy the show'

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon had no words to express what she was feeling, she could only read the comments under her and Jeongyeon's photos. They were almost all negative. It all seemed surreal to her and she was hoping with all her heart that it was just a bad dream she would soon wake up from.

She was used to be insulted, her father had raised her between physical and psychological violence, but seeing that people who didn't know her spoke badly of her without knowing anything about her made her feel bad.

She wanted to see Jeongyeon, throw herself into her strong arms for comfort, then disappear like smoke in the air. But that was the reality and she couldn't escape, so she decided to get out of her girlfriend's apartment and go to the company.

It wasn't a great move: she had to enter the main entrance, where several people were stationed like everyday, and a group of girls threw tomatoes at her, screaming nasty and insults.

She felt like crying but she didn't stop and she walked over to her sister's office 'good morning' she said before throwing a chopped tomato in the bin 'they're all full of energy today, huh?'

'What did they do to you?' Jeongyeon immediately got up from the black couch and walked over to her, wiping a tomato residue from her cheekbone 'who threw you the tomatoes? I'm going to kill everyone'

'Jeong, keep calm, they were your admirers' she took her hands 'I'm fine, I've been through worse. It's for you that I am worried' 

The bodyguard immediately hugged her 'everything will be fine, we'll get out of this together, okay?'

Nayeon smiled and squeezed her back 'I'm certainly not going to leave you because of this mess'

'Neither can I, they can forget it' she her back 'but we have to think of a way to calm things down'

Dahyun walked into the office and patted her sister's back 'Chaeyoung is trying to contact some of her American friends, they should be able to clean up on social media in a few days'

'This is a great news, what do we do in the meantime?' Jeongyeon asked, she was relieved to know that Chaeyoung's friends would help them, but she still had an anger that she wanted to take out on someone.

'Make sure you don't show up together for a while, that's the only thing you can do now' she sat down at the desk 'and someone must always be ready to protect Nayeon, just in case'

The bodyguard had her eyes full of anger 'I'm the best person to protect her, you can't let her out alone now'

'I was referring to Sana, she will take care of keeping Nayeon safe, you are removed from the position of her bodyguard and can only be with me. It's the best decision for everyone Jeong' Dahyun was unmoved.

'Have you drunk your brain? You're doing what the perpetrators of this whole mess want!' Jeongyeon yelled 'you can't do this to us, we're adults and we can go out together despite everything'

Her best friend looked at her with detachment 'you just yelled in the face of your boss, Yoo Jeongyeon. Get out of my office, now'

'You really are a ' Jeongyeon walked away, slamming the door behind her back.

Nayeon looked at her sister with a sad look 'I'm sorry, we put you in a big mess and she's not helping with her behavior'

'I know that she is nervous and that she will understand that my decision is necessary right now, but I don't like it when she acts like this and next time I will act like the everyone thinks I am'

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was pacing furiously when she met Sana, already in her bodyguard suit; the girl came up in front of her to greet her.

'I'll warn you right away: if anything happens to Nayeon, I'll tear you to pieces. Did we understand each other?'

Sana stopped smiling, she was a little scared 'Jeong, I know you're angry and it's completely understandable, but you can't blame us. We're just trying to work things out. Plus, I'll do the impossible to protect her and you already know that' 

Jeongyeon ran a hand through her hair 'you're right I suppose, but I'm too angry right now. I can't think. Think about protecting Nayeon, I'll do my best not to get fired by my best friend' she patted her lightly on the shoulder and walked away at a brisk pace.

The pink-haired girl felt a shiver go down her spine and she breathed a sigh of relief 'for a moment I feared she would kill me, she's so scary when she gets angry'

'Why are you talking to yourself?' Momo crossed her arm to her friend; in the other hand she had a steaming coffee.

Sana sighed again 'this situation has us all nervously, especially Jeongyeon. Anyway, what are you doing here?' 

'I am keeping an eye on Suji, she does nothing but try to seduce Jihyo and now she always feels uncomfortable in the presence of that idiot' Momo drank a sip of coffee, then handed it to Sana 'but then I saw the photos and comments regarding Nayeon and Jeongyeon and I decided to stay, Jihyo is very worried and I don't think Dahyun would be able to calm her too' 

Sana drank a long sip of coffee 'thank you on behalf of her, Dahyun is really stressed today and I don't think she would be able to bear another weight'

The brunette took back her coffee and kissed her friend's cheek 'if you need my help just let me know and I'll come to you right away'

Sana nodded, giving her a little smile 'you really changed'

'It's all thanks to Jihyo, she turned my life upside down' she smiled radiantly 'even in our group, you are all very important to me and I'm ready to beat up all the idiots who are insulting my favorite ship'

'Hey, I thought your favorite couple was mine with Dahyun!' the girl with the pink hair pouted 'I'm disappointed, Momoring' 

Momo chuckled, moving away from her 'I'm sorry my friend, you still have a long way to go before you become my favorite!' she announced before turning to the right.

Sana went to the left, knocking softly on Dahyun's office door 'we'll make it' she murmured before entering.