You saved me

What is love?

Jeongyeon was in her car, waiting for Nayeon to finish her job to take her home. Lately Dahyun was worried for her sisters and asked Sana and Jeongyeon to always keep an eye on them and since Sana was working with Jihyo everyday Jeongyeon had to take care of Nayeon. It was better to eat an entire plate of poorly cooked food than wait for that stubborn girl, who loved making Jeongyeon impatient.

The bodyguard had lost count of the countless teasing the girl had given her since she had offered to help her with everything, she had even forced her to watch horribly mawkish movies, to which she had not paid the slightest attention. After all, Nayeon was much prettier than anything she could see on the TV screen. 

After half an hour of waiting Nayeon got into the car 'have you waited for long? Sorry, I was busy' she made an angelic smile, a clear sign she was lying and trying to piss her. 

Jeongyeon started the car without an answer and concentrated on driving, but she got very angry when another car hit hers. It was a slight blow, that was enough to irritate her. Her blood froze as she saw two gunmen in the car that had hit her own ', I think your father doesn't want to give up, I almost regret not killing him. Hold on tight, we'll go fast' she hit the accelerator and far exceeded the speed limit, while Nayeon was already screaming and crying in terror.

The bodyguard side of Jeongyeon came out and she seemed relaxed 'calm down, I'll make them lose track of us and then we'll go to the remote house your sister bought for this kind of emergency. Everything will be fine, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise'

Nayeon stopped screaming, but she was shaking and clutching hard her hands on the seat 'you, Sana and Dahyun lied to me and Jihyo, I should have know from the fact that you and Sana always stick to our asses' she was angry 'what a disrespect, you are liars and we shouldn't trust you anymore!' 

'Not now Nayeon, I have to stay focused. Send a text to your sister and tell her we are fine and almost at B place, she'll understand' Jeongyeon made an unsafe turn and they were surrounded by small houses 'this little town is super safe, they won't come here. They can't truck us, there's no signal here. Did you send her the message? The phones will soon be out of line'

Nayeon sent that message with shaking hands: she also added some bad words directed at Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Sana and the middle finger emoji 'done, when are we leaving this godforsaken bad place?' she was tired and scared and she didn't like the idea of spending the night in a house that was not her.

Jeongyeon stopped the car in front of a small house 'maybe tomorrow morning, don't worry. We have to wait for them to come here so we know we can go home, trust Dahyun' they got out of the car and went into the house: it was small, but it had everything they could need, except for the food of course 'I'm going to buy something at the mini market, it will take me a maximum of ten minutes, okay? Get comfortable and explore the house while I'm not there, it's really beautiful'

Nayeon panicked and instantly hugged her 'don't leave me alone, I'm scared' she was shaking like a leaf.

Jeongyeon held her tight 'you're safe now and I'm here, nobody will hurt you' she her back gently 'it's okay Nay' she whispered.

They were so close that Jeongyeon could feel Nayeon's warmth and her breath on the neck. She wanted so much to kiss her at that moment and forget everything else. She pulled away from her just enough to be able to look at her face. 

'You're staring at my lips, Jeong' Nayeon stated, bringing her back to reality. Jeongyeon was about to release the embrace, but Nayeon squeezed her tighter 'you really don't like me, huh? I'm just your best friend's sister' there was pain in her voice and she looked away. 

'That's not true at all, I assure you' she gently took Nayeon's chin to make their eyes meet 'I'm just a coward, you already know that, but I'm not running away this time' Jeongyeon lowered her head slowly and kissed her soflty on the lips, as if to ask for her consent, but then the kiss became intense and Jeongyeon's hands were on Nayeon's hips 'I want you, Nay' she whispered. 

Nayeon had flushed cheeks 'if you want me as you say, then show me' her heart was beating like crazy in her chest because of her happiness. Maybe her feelings weren't one-sided and that was enough for her. 

The bodyguard smiled before lifting her up and carrying her to the small bedroom, throwing her on the bed, making Nayeon laugh. The latter pulled her tie to bring her close 'it wasn't a very romantic gesture, you know?' she began to take off the tie, with an amused smile 'but I liked it very much, almost as much as I like you' they kissed again and their clothes flew off one after another, without them noticing.

Nayeon tried to keep Jeongyeon from seeing her scarred body by kissing her passionately, but without success because she didn't allow her to cover herself and stopped kissing the girl below her 'you don't have to be ashamed, you are beautiful just the way you are' she kissed a scar on Nayeon's shoulder and then another on her chest, at heart level, making her smile.

Jeongyeon's body was muscular at the right point, she even had sculpted abs and Nayeon was amazed by all that perfection 'now you're the one staring, am I that attractive?' she kissed her lips, then her neck.

'You definitely are, your beauty is bigger than your ego, Jeongie' she acted cute, amused by Jeongyeon's disgusted face 'I can be very cute if you want, you just have to ask'

'Don't do that again or I'll leave you here, and alone. I swear' Jeongyeon maintened a serious face, making Nayeon laugh even more 'okay, I know how to stop your cuteness' she kissed Nayeon passionately and turned off the lights, finally doing what the both of them had desired for so long.

It was almost dawn when they fell asleep, embraced and happy. 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon's alarm rang at eight o'clock and she woke Nayeon with a lot of tender kisses on the shoulder 'we should buy something to eat, I'm starving and I'm sure you are too, get up you idiot' 

Nayeon stretched like a cat and hugged her, making the typical verses of someone who has just woken up 'okay, shower first' she got up after some minutes and went to take a shower. Jeongyeon wanted to join her, but she didn't want to overdo it and waited for her turn. She didn't know what she was feeling at the moment, she was happy because she had spent the night with Nayeon, but something in her head kept telling her it was a mistake. She tried to chase those thoughts away in order to focus on the girl who had stolen her heart. 

After the shower they went to the mini market, ate something and went back to the cottage. 

'I'm bored, I should have installed some games on my phone' Nayeon snorted 'do you have games? Anything is fine' she looked at Jeongyeon and sighed when she received a negative answer. 

'I can entertain you, if you want' Jeongyeon gently pushed Nayeon to lie down on the couch and climbed onto her, kissing her 'what do you say, can it be good as a distraction?' she said as she her side under the shirt. 

'I have nothing to object to' Nayeon whispered between kisses. Their hands wandered here and there and they were so taken from the moment they didn't hear the door open, revealing two people. 

'What are you two doing?' Dahyun was embarrassed and Sana was refraining herself from applauding and jumping because of happiness. 

Jeongyeon raised her head and looked at her boss 'is it not understandable?' then she got up and helped Nayeon, pulling her shirt down quickly. 

'I told you to keep an eye on her and to not leave her alone, I was convinced you would take this seriously' Dahyun didn't know whether to laugh at the situation or act like the boss she was. She was happy to finally see her sister and her best friend together, but she was still worried about what happened the night before with her father's men. 

Nayeon cleared 'I assure you that she kept both her eyes on me and that she never left me' she gave a mischievous smile, but returned serious after seeing her sister's face 'don't be mean with her, she did a great job with those idiots even I was screaming all the time' 

Dahyun sighed and hugged her sister, happy to be with her again 'what matters is that we are all safe, now let's go home, okay? Jihyo was really scared' 

'Yeah, you owe me a nice lunch, I told you it would end like this' Sana was proud of herself and giggled when Dahyun gave her a pinch on the arm. 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu had decided to take a break from studying and was spending the afternoon at Chaeyoung's house with Mina and Momo. The last two girls were rehearsing some dance moves for a choreography they wanted to perform at the next monthly dance competition. 

'How's it going with your boyfriend? I hope he is doing well with our little Tzu' asked Chaeyoung before sipping her coffee.

The younger smiled 'everything is fine, we can't see each other very often, but we still manage to dedicate time to each other. I thought I'd introduce him to all of you, our relationship is stable now, plus Nayeon said she want to be sure about him and his intentions with me'

A dimple formed on Chaeyoung's cheek and she nodded enthusiastically 'I can't wait to meet him'

After a few minutes Mina also joined the conversation, which was interrupted by the sound of Tzuyu's cell phone 'it's Jihyo' she smiled and immediately accepted the video call.

Jihyo smiled as soon as she saw her and took off her glasses 'hey, you forgot to tell me how the project went'

'I got the top grade thanks to your help, you really are a genius and I don't know how to thank you' the admiration and affection were clearly visible in her eyes 'you're making me improve my grades day by day' 

'It's because your hard work, don't give your credit to others, never, do we understand each other?' she looked serious, bursting out laughing shortly after 'I just can't get mad at you'

Tzuyu gave a satisfied smile 'you can't do it because I'm your favorite little sister'

'What a nerve she has, she is deciding everything by herself' whispered Chaeyoung in Mina's ear, amused by the situation and curious to know Jihyo's answer, but it never came because Momo had rested her chin on Tzuyu's shoulder, curious to know who she was talking to, and she immediately regretted it as soon as she saw the person on the screen, who had stopped smiling.

'Momo, I have decided that from now on Jihyo will be my big sister, what do you think about it?' Tzuyu wasn't aware of the situation and keep on talking with a big smile on her face 'I deserve her much more than Nayeon and Dahyun' 

The brunette shook her head and mentally told herself not to stay impaled or Mina and Tzuyu would have realized that something was wrong 'you need an older sister, you are too spoiled, at least she will put you in your place and can scold you' she forced a smile and patted the head of the youngest 'I'm going to rehearse in the living room, see you around, Jihyo'

'See you, Momo' Jihyo replied, trying to be cheerful 'I have a meeting now, I'll call you later. Bye girls!' she greeted Mina and Chaeyoung as they stood next to Tzuyu to greet her and ended the video call with teary eyes. Seeing Momo so suddenly after all those days without a single message had hurt her much more than she wanted to admit to herself, so she focused on Tzuyu's words and smiled through her tears.