Be as one

What is love?

They didn't even have time to enter the apartment that Momo and Jihyo immediately had the eyes of all the other girls on them.

Many of them were smiling, while others looked a little angry. Momo felt the urge to shake the hand of her girlfriend 'we are back, I hope you have left something to eat because I'm starving' 

'Don't think about the food, you're about to become mincemeat' Nayeon got up from her chair, looking at her seriously 'you're the cause of my sister's sleepless nights and bad moods, aren't you?

Jihyo was already ready to speak, but the brunette motioned her to stop 'it was my fault and I will never be able to apologize enough to her. I've been a real , but I'm going to make up for my mistakes'

'I'll keep an eye on you, no one can hurt my sisters and get away with it easily' Nayeon's serious gaze softened when she noticed their hands 'but I can't deny my happiness seeing you together' she hugged them, kissing her sister's cheek multiples times.

The real problem was Mina, who was staring at one of her best friends with an accusatory look 'I'm very happy for you two, but I can't swallow the fact that the people I trusted the most in the world have kept such a secret to me. I'm really disappointed and hurt'

Momo walked over to her, kneeling beside the chair she was sitting on and taking her hands in hers 'don't get mad at them, I was the one who didn't want to tell you anything. I was afraid of your judgment because I know I would let you down with my childish behavior and you know well how important your opinion is to me'

'I would never have allowed myself to judge you, in fact I would have tried to help you both. Now I realize the reason for your strange behaviors and I'm sorry that you have suffered all this time' she returned the squeeze 'now what's done is done, I only ask you not to hide anything from me anymore, okay?' 

'I promise you' Momo smiled 'now forgive Chae and Sana too, they're innocent'

'I'll do it when I feel like it, but I'm pretty sure my fiancée will sleep in another room tonight. Or on the couch, far away from me' 

Mina's serious tone made everyone laugh, except the one who was directly interested 'you just got back from Japan, the two of us will sleep together and I don't accept a refusal' Chaeyoung pouted 'or sleep with me or I'll hit Momo on her face'

Jeongyeon gave an amused smile 'if you want to start a fight invite me too, I'm getting rusty because of my boss, she only does safe things and I can't beat anyone. It's frustrating'

'Now that you mention it, I have to agree with you, maybe I should pay you based on what you do and then lower your salary' Dahyun looked thoughtful.

Sana giggled, covering her hand 'I guess you'll have to sell your beloved TV'

'I'd rather sell you, the TV is my baby' Jeongyeon gave her the middle finger with both of her hands 'although maybe you don't have that much value' 

Jihyo had just finished greeting the girls who had returned from Japan and was hugging Tzuyu 'I propose to eat, you haven't eaten anything' she pointed to the still closed restaurant containers 'you can fight later' 

'You have already eaten, haven't you? How's the food at that restaurant?' Tzuyu asked, taking her chopsticks 'is it as good as people say?' 

'It's very good, I ate really well tonight' she smiled at her, tying her hair into a ponytail so as to make her eat in comfort.

Momo, who had sat next to her girlfriend, pouted at the thought of Jihyo with that woman, but she said nothing. She wanted to enjoy all that happiness and she promised herself that she wouldn't leave room for jealousy, not that night at least. 

They all sat down at the table to eat and chat, happy to be all together again and enjoying the rest of the evening.

It was eleven in the evening when Nayeon received an email with an invitation to a creators' event 'it's the first time someone has invited me, should I accept?' she asked Dahyun directly.

'In my opinion, yes, it is a good opportunity to make yourself known and to receive good advice from those who are more experienced than you. It's nothing demanding and will just last a couple of hours'

'Then I'll send the confirmation right away' the eldest smiled and immediately did what she had just said.

Jeongyeon put her arm around her shoulders in a protective way 'I'll be there with you, I prefer not to trust and be ready for any eventuality'

Sana tossed her a napkin to get her attention 'are you sure you can work well? I can go if you want'

The bodyguard shook her head slowly 'my attention does not waver depending on the person I have to protect. If I have to do my job, I do it to the best of my ability. Nothing will happen if I'm with her'

'I will be much calmer knowing you are with her' intervened Dahyun 'although I'm sure it will be a peaceful event'

'Then we will take the opportunity to spend some time together, only the two of us' Nayeon was smiling 'I love it when she's in a bodyguard suit, she's y'

Chaeyoung looked at them with a mischievous look 'I can relate to you, for example I love it when Mina is in a bathrobe, she drives me crazy despite so many years have passed and I should be used to see her in that way'

Mina's cheeks had taken on a shade of red 'don't praise me, I'm still mad at you'

'I know you love me even when you get angry' the other smiled and tenderly kissed her cheek 'we are planning our wedding, you can't run away from me'

Tzuyu was amused by the situation 'now you are all couples, I feel a burden'

They all turned to her suddenly, some saying sweet things and some shaking their heads at that statement.

'We are all connected with each other, don't think about these things, and if I remember correctly it was you who said you were the fourth sister, so you are in the family and you are essential in our group' Dahyun smiled at her.

Jeongyeon was both moved and amused by what her best friend said to the younger 'you're lucky Tzuyu, she never said anything so sweet to me'

'Stop it you idiot, what you said isn't true' Dahyun pouted 'I'm sweet when the situation calls for it'

Sana nodded, resting her head on her shoulder and closing her eyes 'she can be the sweetest person in the world when she wants'

'Now that my sweetness has been cleared, help me clean everything up and disappear from my house, tomorrow my partner and I will have three meetings in a row and I'm already nervous and tired'

Chaeyoung seemed to wake up from a dream 'oh , I completely forgot about it' she put her forehead on the table 'maybe by pretending to be dead I'll be able to escape our torture'

'Let's go home to sleep, it's much more effective and less tiring than playing dead' Mina kissed her head and stood up, immediately followed by her girlfriend, who was smiling again because of the kiss.

They both left, taking Tzuyu to accompany her to her home. Sana and Dahyun had already gone to the latter's room and the last two couples were finishing cleaning.

 

Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon from behind, resting her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder and observing how she was washing the dishes 'I'll see you tomorrow at the company, let me know when you're free so I'll drop by the office with a coffee' she kissed her gently on her neck.

'You know you never bother me, you can come to the office as often as you want' she was smiling 'goodnight' she turned to give her a kiss, then walked her to the door. 

Jeongyeon was leaving, but seemed to rethink what to do and immediately returned to Nayeon, giving her an unforgettable kiss 'goodnight, dream of me'

 

 

 

Momo and Jihyo were lying on the latter's bed looking into each other's eyes and smiling at each other, kissing every now and then.

'I still can't believe it' said Jihyo, taking her hand 'it seems like a dream to me'

The brunette reached out to kiss her again, in a kiss less chaste than all the others 'I'll make you believe it, even if it seems like a dream to me too' she spoke without parting from her lips. 

'I'm so happy, I can finally tell you that I love you without fear of being rejected' she moved closer to her, until she placed a leg between Momo's.

The other girl bit her lip 'take it easy, my hormones go crazy when it comes to you and I have to tell you that you're too close to me at the moment' she her cheek 'and I have no intention of doing anything tonight, you deserve seriousness from me'

Jihyo made one of those smiles that reached her eyes and squeezed her tight 'this is a great proof of love on your part. You always manage to amaze me'

They remained embraced, looking into each other's eyes and exchanging a few kisses from time to time until they fell asleep in each other's arms, finally happy.

 

 

 

The next day Nayeon and Jihyo were already at work in the office they shared. They were trying to finish as soon as possible the project that Jihyo and Suji had been carrying out for a few weeks.

Jihyo ran a hand through her hair to comb it and tie it into a low ponytail 'it's a short while and it will be finished, this project is taking longer than I thought'

'You always have things to do so Suji has an excuse to spend time with you' her sister replied, adjusting her glasses on her nose 'you're the only one who didn't understand her intentions'

'You're right, I'm a bit tough on my senses' admitted the other, biting her fingernail 'I hope Suji understood that flirt with me would be disrespectful'

Nayeon looked at her 'based on my experience I can tell you that some people don't even give up on the evidence, but I hope this is not the case or I would agree with Momo if she wants to slap that woman'

Speaking of the devil, Momo walked into the office at that moment 'hello beauties, I brought coffee' she smiled as she placed one on Nayeon's desk and one on her girlfriend's.

'Good morning to you' Jihyo beamed at her, getting up to greet her with a quick kiss 'what are you doing here?'

'I had some free time and I missed you, so I decided to drop by to bring you coffee. I would have taken it to Chae and Dahyun too, but they're already in a meeting' she smiled at her, playing with her low ponytail 'I love it when you tie your hair like this, have I ever told you?'

'Okay, I disappear' Nayeon took her coffee and got up from her desk chair, hurrying out of the office 'those two are terrible, they were giving me tooth decay with all that sweetness' she muttered, unable to hold back a smile: she was delighted to see Momo and Jihyo in love with each other.

She walked briskly to the gym, knowing that Jeongyeon was spending most of her time there, and stopped to watch her as she cleaned the various exercise equipment.

Whatever she did, Nayeon found it mesmerizing. She was terribly in love with her and by then even the stones knew it, but she was afraid that her feelings weren't entirely reciprocated.

It was clear to her that gestures are worth more than words and Jeongyeon did a lot of things to make her happy, but Nayeon knew that her girlfriend liked to say the things she thought aloud and it was her silence about her feelings that scared her.

After a couple of minutes Jeongyeon saw her and walked up to her, smiling brightly 'hey, what are you doing here?'

Nayeon smiled, chasing away the bad thoughts 'I was thinking about you and here I am'