Fever of love

What is love?

It had been a week since the benefit party and Nayeon spent it all working, sometimes she didn't even come home and didn't go to dance rehearsal, making her sisters worry. In addition, she hadn't even accidentally talked to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon took a break and touched her lips, thinking back to that kiss and the sensations it gave her, but soon after she remembered the way Jeongyeon had pulled away from her and felt her heart break again. She didn't know what to do with her feelings because she never felt this way before. She just wanted to sink into the strong arms of the person she fell in love with. Was it so wrong? Maybe yes, because her feelings weren't reciprocated.

Someone knocked at the door of her and Jihyo's office and then opened it. Nayeon looked in that direction and found Jeongyeon with a bag from a restaurant 'Jihyo told me you didn't had lunch' she put the envelope on the desk and looked at Nayeon 'can we talk while you eat?'

Nayeon took off her glasses with a sigh 'I'm not hungry and I absolutely don't want to talk to you. I'm busy, get out' the air quickly became tense.

Jeongyeon made no sign of wanting to leave and sat on the desk, taking the food out of the bag 'I can wait, there is a lot of food to keep me company' she took the chopsticks and began to eat, while Nayeon looked at her with half open and with an expression between confused and annoyed.

'You can eat out here too, you know?' Nayeon was getting nervous 'you're making everything dirty!' sauce had fallen on Jeongyeon's jacket and also on the desk.

'Don't be mad, I'll clean everything' Jeongyeon took off her jacket, staying with her usual white shirt and black tie. She was so beautiful that Nayeon had butterflies in her stomach, but when she noticed Jeongyeon's red cheeks she realized that something was wrong.

'You're acting weird and your cheeks are red, are you drunk or something?' she stood up and placed an hand on her forehead 'you're hot, you should be in bed resting. I'll call a taxi for you' she took her telephone. 

Jeongyeon took it from her hand and smiled like a baby 'I'll only go home if you come with me'

Nayeon was surprised and a bit amused 'it will be fun to tell you everything as soon as you recover. I'm taking you home, but only because I want to see how much you can ruin your reputation'

She set up her desk and pulled Jeongyeon away, they took a taxi and once they arrived to the latter's house Nayeon accompanied her to the bed 'can you get undressed? So you can get under the covers and I can take your temperature'

'I feel like I'm on fire and I feel very heavy' it was clear that she had a high fever, so Nayeon helped her take off her shoes first and then her suit. She took a shirt from the closet and put it on her, then she laid her down and carefully covered her up to her chin.

Jeongyeon seemed on the verge of falling asleep and Nayeon shook her slowly to keep her awake 'tell me where you keep the thermometer and the medicines, you need them' she caressed her cheek 'Jeong, tell me, then you can sleep as long as you want' she was speaking in a calm, sweet tone.

It was useless because Jeongyeon had fallen deeply asleep, so Nayeon had to find what she needed all over the house 'who the hell keeps medicine next to spices?' she shook her head and put all the medicine on the kitchen table and washed her hands before searching something in the fridge.

'At least she has all the necessary for a soup' she started cooking Jeongyeon's favorite soup and when she finished preparing it she went to sit on the couch, where she fell asleep from exhaustion after advising Momo that she wouldn't go to rehearsals even that day, taking advantage of the fact that Tzuyu wouldn't go there too.

 

 

 

Sana walked into Dahyun's office and closed the door, winking at her girlfriend 'hello my love, do you have time for me?' she walked over to the desk 'you tied your hair, it will be easier for me to fill you with kisses'

Dahyun had a serious look and was doing her best not to look at the girl who was eating her with her eyes. Her cheeks were red, like every time her lover in that way.

'Stop looking at the computer and give me attention' Sana complained 'give me at least a kiss if you really don't want to lose your mind because of me, even if I don't know how long I will be able to hold myself back'

An amused smile formed on Dahyun's lips as she heard an amused voice coming from the computer 'don't neglect your girlfriend, you're the usual snob' it was a man's voice.

'Do you mind if I interrupt the meeting here? I'd rather talk to you in person anyway, it's more comfortable to do business' she was really amused by the situation 'see you soon, say hello to Nate for me' when she ended the video call she looked at her girlfriend with a smirk.

Sana was all red in the face and she looked at Dahyun 'you could have warned me, I would have avoided saying those embarrassing things!'

'He was a friend of mine from the foster home where I grew up, he won't say anything about us, also because he doesn't want to go against me and my money' she still had a smirk in her face 'but continue, now we are alone and I want to know what you would like to do'

'You're spending too much time with Chaeyoung, she's diverting you! Take off that grin, you won't get anything from me after the fool you made me do' she pouted.

Dahyun laughed 'if it was an important meeting I would have warned you, although it's not my fault if you walk into my office without knocking. Stop sulking, my sisters and Jeongyeon are enough to do this. Come on, come give me a kiss and then go, I know you have a commitment'

The other girl immediately sat down on Dahyun's lap and kissed her tenderly on her lips, her shoulders with the intent of discovering her lover's body 'I would really like to violate the rules you have imposed, but you have a meeting in a few minutes and I know it's important' 

'When I'm done working I'll pick you up from the hairdresser and take you to my house, I know my sisters won't be back in the afternoon, Nayeon has dance rehearsals and Jihyo will go to help Tzuyu study' she kissed her one last time, then they both got up and walked out of the office as if nothing had happened.

 

 

 

When Jeongyeon woke up it was dark outside and she was under the covers only with a shirt on, but she didn't remember how she got there. She smelled a good smell coming from the kitchen and got up, it surely was her favorite soup and her stomach rumbled. 

Before entering the kitchen she noticed a figure on her couch and she cautiously approached, ready to strike, and jumped on the suspect, pinning her arms and legs. 

'Are you crazy?!' the person shouted 'you're breaking my arms, I need them' 

'Nayeon?' Jeongyeon was surprised and loosened her grip on the girl 'why are you sleeping on my couch? You could have at least left a light on, you scared me' she got off her and sat down on the arm of the couch. 

Nayeon sat down too and looked at her 'up until a few hours ago you had a high fever and I preferred to stay here in case you needed help. I made you a soup if you are hungry, you better eat and take medicine' 

Jeongyeon was happy to have Nayeon there 'would you like to eat with me? I'm sorry to have bothered you so much' 

'No trouble, you would have done the same for me, in fact you have already done it several times. It's okay, don't feel a burden to me, you aren't' she was sincere 'but don't think that everything is the same between us because it never will be again' 

Jeongyeon nodded 'so.. Are you leaving now?' she looked at her. 

Nayeon stood up 'you seem fine and Sana will be here shortly, so yes' she put on her coat and took her bag 'eat, take your meds and then go to bed, okay?' 

The other girl nodded again and she watched her go to the door 'thank you, I'll return the favor' 

Nayeon smiled because Jeongyeon couldn't see her face 'I'll wait, Yoo Jeongyeon' she said before opening the door and leaving. 

 

 

The soup was almost finished when Sana entered the kitchen 'I heard you have a fever, are you okay now?' she looked at Jeongyeon, who was busy eating, and the girl thumbed up 'I'm relieved, but how did you get home? Your car remained in the agency parking lot' 

'Nayeon saved me, I think my fever was worse than I thought, I can't remember anything about today. She made this soup while I was sleeping, it is delicious' 

Sana laughed 'your cheeks are red and I don't think it's the fever's fault' she took off her peaked hat and her hair fell over the back. 

'What did you do? Is your hair pink or am I hallucinating?' Jeongyeon was shocked by the sudden change 'this color looks really good on you anyway' she smiled. 

'I wanted to try something new and I'm satisfied, Dahyunie loves this color too. I'm so happy today and I'm ready to work as a model for the new products, Jihyo will take care of taking pictures of me so I know I'm in good hands. It was fun working with Mina and Momo today, we took a lot of photos and shot some videos, Jihyo really knows how to do it' her smile was huge. 

Jeongyeon was happy for her friend 'you have finally found a job that you enjoy, I'm proud of you. Plus you have a girlfriend who loves you a lot, it's a jackpot' 

'Talking about girls we love.. Have you talked to Nayeon? I don't think so, but I don't blame your fever because you wouldn't have done it anyway. Am I right Jeong?' Sana was serious 'when I had problems with Dahyun you were always mad with us, but now you're doing worse than us. Nayeon has feelings for you, she kissed you! She has liked you for a lot longer than you think, but I won't add more because it's not up to me to tell you these things' she took her hand 'I want to see you happy' 

Jeongyeon shook Sana's hand 'I'll try to do something, I just need more time. I hope she'll wait for me, because I fell in love and I want to make her happy, but as I am now I would only hurt her again' 

'I respect your decision, but you should hurry to get rid of the past. Now finish eating and then go to bed, tomorrow you'll have to work too' 

Sana cleaned the kitchen and Jeongyeon went to sleep, dreaming of walking hand in hand with Nayeon. 

 

 

 

It was nearly 1:00 am and Jihyo was concentrating on a game she had recently downloaded to her cell phone, but after a short time the screen changed, revealing a call. Her heart started beating fast as she read Momo's name because they hadn't spoken since they broke up, not even when they were filming the new commercial they'd been working on that morning with Mina and Sana.

As soon as she accepted the call she heard the din of the loud music 'Momo? Why did you call me?' she was perplexed.

A few seconds passed before Momo replied 'I miss you, come dance with me!' she was drunk and she trailed the words 'I want to feel your body against mine'

Jihyo jumped at those words, but she tried not to give too much weight to them 'it's late and you're drunk, go home' she sat on the bed, she was worried.

'I will only go home after dancing with you, I don't enjoy myself with others. I only want you, I want my Jihyo' Momo was being a capricious girl 'if you don't come here I won't stop drinking' 

At that point Jihyo had already dressed and had taken the car keys 'tell me where you are, I'll take you home with force if necessary' after Momo had told her the name of the place she closed the call.

She found Momo surrounded by people who went out of their way to get her attention, but to no avail. A girl was even whispering into Momo's ear, something she loved, Jihyo knew well.

She suppressed the jealousy she was feeling and she walked over to the loveseat where Momo and that girl were sitting, taking the glass out of the hands of the first 'let's go home' she held out her hand.

Momo smiled and immediately stood up, wrapping her arms around her waist 'you really came, I'm happy!' she giggled and leaned forward to kiss her, pouting when her lips touched Jihyo's cheek 'don't turn around, I want to kiss you so badly'

'You're completely out of your mind, let's go home or I'll call Sana or worse, Mina. Walk' she took her wrist and it took a long time to reach her house because of the drunk girl. Jihyo was exhausted when she pushed Momo to sit on the bed and took off her shoes, she had never worked so hard in her life, not even at the gym.

Momo smiled at her mischievously 'straight to the point? I like it when you take the initiative, you're y' she her cheek 'my Jihyo' she whispered, softening her tone of voice.

'You can take the dress off by yourself, get under the covers and I'll leave when you fall asleep' Jihyo was keeping her distance, she didn't want to give in.

The other girl didn't want to sleep, she seemed very awake 'you didn't want to dance with me and I can accept it, but I won't let you go like this' she took her hips and pulled her to herself, making her sit astride her legs. 

'Momo.. I can't' Jihyo was fighting a battle against herself.

'I want to make love with you, even if it'll be the last time' she spoke to her on her lips before biting them slowly and her back under her shirt 'you are the only one I want, let me love you tonight'

After hearing those words and being aware of Momo's hands on her back Jihyo gave up and pushed the girl onto the mattress, kissing her deeply, not paying attention to the taste of alcohol and making love for the first time in their lives.