War of hormones

What is love?

The project Jihyo was working on was almost finished and, to speed things up, she had also started working on it from home. She was sitting on her girlfriend's bed, cross-legged, and her hair was tied up in a messy way. Plus, she only had a long shirt on. 

Momo was watching her from the bathroom threshold, with the eyes of someone who had never seen anything more beautiful. She slowly walked over, sitting behind her girlfriend, and started giving her light kisses on her neck, in an effort to get her full attention. 

'I'm very busy at the moment, don't distract me' Jihyo was smiling and put a hand on her face, stopping her kisses. 

The brunette pouted and rested her chin on her shoulder 'you're paying more attention to your computer than me, I'm starting to feel neglected and jealous' she sounded like a child, a clear sign that she was joking.

'I'm very close to the end of the project now, I want to finish quickly and get rid of this workload. Suji has been getting insistent lately and I don't want to continue working with her' 

'Insistent in what sense?' Momo immediately straightened her back.

Jihyo turned to her and took her hand, playing with their fingers 'this morning she tried to kiss me, I noticed in time and I moved, but it's not the first time she tried'

Momo narrowed her eyes, trying to calm down 'I'm going to kill her, she's crossing the line and I don't like it'

She opened her eyes again when she felt her girl's hands caressing her face, slowly descending to her lips with one of them 'she can try as much as she wants, I only want you'

'I know, her behavior doesn't make me jealous, she makes me angry. She is continually disrespecting you and I know that is hypocritical on my part to say, but she mustn't allow herself to treat you this way'

Jihyo smiled, reducing her eyes to little crescents 'you are adorable when you get mad'

'Don't joke, I'm being serious!' the brunette gave her a pillow in the face, laughing at her surprised expression 'I'll talk to her, she must understand that you are only mine'

Then she kissed her tenderly on her lips 'Momo, I have to finish the project' Jihyo spoke between their kisses, but didn't stop the other girl when she pushed her to lie down.

'You can always stop me, you know it very well' Momo whispered, going down to kiss her on her neck 'even if it would be a real shame, considering my intentions'

Jihyo let out a sigh of pleasure and closed her eyes, feeling Momo's lips leaving a trail of kisses until they reached her ear.

'Now you don't speak anymore?' she whispered in a mischievous tone 'I thought you wanted to finish your project, maybe I should let you work in peace..'

As soon as Momo moved to remove her body from Jihyo's, the latter hugged her with her arms and legs, complaining 'you can't let go of me like this, you have to finish what you started'

The brunette smiled, pleased with that reaction 'you've become a depraved, you know?' 

'Whose fault is it?' Jihyo's cheeks had turned red with embarrassment, but she didn't let go of her girlfriend.

'The credit is all mine' Momo kissed her gently on her lips 'and I am immensely proud of it, my love'

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, when the office door opened, the person Dahyun never expected to see there came in: Tzuyu.

She was crying and sniffed before talking 'can I stay here for a while? I don't know where to go'

'What happened?' Dahyun immediately got up from her chair and walked over to her, taking her hands 'why are you shaking?' she was starting to worry and sat her down on the couch.

Tzuyu was trying to calm the hiccups, so she could reply 'my boyfriend and I weren't very careful and my period is late' she said after being able to calm down, resuming sobbing soon after with her face in her hands 'I'm afraid and I don't know what to do' 

Dahyun sat down next to her and took her hands off her face, wiping her tears 'do you want me to call Nayeon? Or Jihyo?' she asked her calmly.

The youngest shook her head, looking at her with her tearful eyes 'they are both busy with their things. I know you're busy too, but I felt the need to come to you' 

'So let's do this: let's go to the pharmacy to buy the pregnancy test and then I'll take you to my apartment, okay? It will be all right' she took her hand and they stood up, took their things and walked away from the company.

As she drove Dahyun couldn't help but cast worried looks at the girl sitting next to her 'if the test is positive will you keep the baby?'

'I don't know, right now I can't think' Tzuyu was torturing her hands 'I'm so scared'

'I'm with you' the eldest took her hand without taking her eyes off the road 'whatever happens, okay? You can count on my presence'

They went to Dahyun's apartment right after they bought three pregnancy test and the eldest was waiting outside the bathroom door.

Tzuyu came out shortly after and gave her the tests, with shaking hands 'I want you to see the outcome, I'm too scared to look'

'Okay, but now let's sit down' she led her into the living room, where they sat on the couch, and waited for the test results.

It was Dahyun who saw the outcome, as promised. The tests were all negative and Tzuyu guessed it from her gaze, in fact she burst into tears out of control.

'Thank goodness, I wouldn't have been a good mom' she wiped her face, sniffling loudly 'and my boyfriend doesn't even want kids at the moment'

Dahyun breathed a sigh of relief 'it's not your time to become parents yet, but promise me you'll pay more attention from now on, you can't make me get these scares'

Tzuyu nodded and threw herself into her arms 'thanks for everything, I don't know what I would have done without you'

'You'd probably still be crying in your bed, whining baby' she giggled, squeezing her tightly.

The younger didn't answer, she had completely relaxed in Dahyun's arms and she was surprised.

A few minutes passed in silence, after which Tzuyu decided to talk 'I know we aren't very close, but when I realized I have a delay in my period I immediately thought of you, I needed you and your support. Since we returned from Japan, I have realized that I feel at ease in your presence. That's what I feel when I'm with Nayeon and Jihyo and I admit that I want to be your sister too'

'You can be, it's not the blood relationship or the surname that makes a family. Jihyo doesn't have the same blood as mine and Nayeon's, but she is our sister and we love her with all our hearts. It can be the same for you too, if that's what you want'

'My family is falling apart: my father and brother are never there and my mother has constant mood swings. I can't stand this situation anymore' 

Dahyun held her tighter 'I knew you needed affection, you know? It can't be easy for you. Even if you are an adult you feel the need to receive affection and attention and not having them causes you a lot of stress. Maybe that's why your period is late' 

'I hadn't thought about it, now everything is clearer' she smiled as soon as Sana entered the apartment 'today I'll keep your girlfriend, she's mine'

The girl with the pink hair looked at them in amazement 'absolutely not, Dahyun is mine and I won't share her with anyone. Get out, Yoda' she threw herself on them and she and Tzuyu got into a pillow fight. She noticed her red eyes and wanted to do her part and make her smile. 

Dahyun looked at them amused 'they all want me, I'm a heartthrob' and enjoyed their fight.

 

 

 

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were at the latter's apartment and had just finished getting ready to go to the event Nayeon had been invited to.

She had opted for solid color clothing and she was pleased to note that Jeongyeon was enjoying what she was seeing.

'Are you sure you want to go dressed like that? They will all look at you' the bodyguard adjusted her tie and jacket 'we would certainly have more fun staying at home, we still have time to decline the invitation and enojoy the night here' 

Nayeon shook her head 'I want to go there, I don't care if it's boring or something. And then you too will have many eyes on you, do you think I haven't noticed how girls look at you? They all die behind you, especially when you wear the suit, even if I can't blame them for it'

Jeongyeon smiled and took her hips, her bare skin 'they can look at me as much as they want, I'll only see you' she took her car keys and they exchanged a quick kiss and left the apartment, going by car.

'I am really excited, even though I know it will be a short and unimportant event'

The bodyguard looked at her girlfriend from the rearview mirror 'but I don't understand why you sat in the back seat'

Nayeon rolled her eyes, amused 'Dahyun said to keep a low profile and stay away from you will surely make things easier for the both of us'

'You're right' mumbled Jeongyeon, annoyed 'but if I can't get close to you I won't let anyone else do it'

 

When they arrived they both noticed the large number of people present in the room, most of which felt the need to exchange a few words with Nayeon, complimenting her and giving her useful advice to improve.

Some of those people were a little tipsy and were looking for physical contact, something Jeongyeon didn't like at all 'sorry, but you're touching a little too much' she intervened as soon as an idiot put a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder.

The man didn't even care about her presence and moved closer to Nayeon, making her uncomfortable.

'Maybe I wasn't clear enough' said Jeongyeon before pushing him hard enough to get him off Nayeon 'I said you have to keep your hands in place or I'll make sure I stick them up to your '

The menacing gaze of the bodyguard was enough to make the guy go away, enough to keep anyone else from approaching her and her girlfriend.

Nayeon sighed and went out into the garden, leaning against a wall to get some fresh air. The event was almost over, but she wasn't enjoying anything about it; she was disappointed.

'Hey' Jeongyeon stepped in front of her, gently taking a lock of her hair 'are you okay?'

'I'm fine, I'm just a little disappointed with some people's behavior, I was expecting serious people at an event' she sighed 'my evening is ruined'

Jeongyeon stopped twisting her hair in her hands and walked over to her, placing her hands on the wall, at Nayeon's hips 'I know how to improve it'

Nayeon chuckled 'I'm having a déjà vu'

'This time it won't go that way, I swear' she whispered before kissing her on the lips. She smiled when the other girl clung to her jacket and took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Their bodies were fitting perfectly and their cheeks were flushed 'Nay' she whispered on her lips, slipping her fingers under her top, behind her back 'I'm dying to undress you, this outfit is too much and I think I'm going crazy'

'Let's go away, I want to do the same to you' Nayeon replied, parting from her. 

Jeongyeon didn't let her to repeat it twice and took her hand, running to the car. They were so caught up in each other that they hadn't noticed that they were being watched the whole time.