On the beach

What is love?

After the exchange of ersions of Momo and Sana, the latter took a box and handed it to the brunette 'here's your gift'

Momo opened it and smiled radiantly to see the disproportionate amount of her favorite snacks 'this is a good gift, it's nice to see that you still remember what I like' she threw her a kiss.

'Disgusting' the girl with pink hair made the gesture to throw up 'let's go on now, I'm too curious about my gift'

It was Jihyo who had to deliver her purchase next and she gave it to Chaeyoung, a little shy.

The shorter girl opened it and smiled 'it's a magnifying glass for taking pictures with your cellphone, right? Cool!' she hugged her right away, kissing her cheek 'I'll use it later, I want to photograph the moon'

'I'm glad you like it, then I want to see the photos you will take. If you don't succeed, I'll help you' Jihyo was delighted to have bought a welcomed gift.

Mina smiled seeing the scene and gave a small package to Sana 'I thought this might be useful to you'

The girl opened it immediately, taking out a key ring that also served as a cell phone holder 'it's a very partucular gift, thank you Minari'

'Maybe this way you'll stop forgetting your keys at home' Jeongyeon made a gesture of approval to Mina 'this idiot often woke me up in the middle of the night because of her bad memory' 

Tzuyu looked at her curiously 'your apartment doesn't have the password like everyone else?'

The bodyguard shook her head slowly 'it is very old and we decided to keep it like this, we will move soon anyway'

'Did you finally find an apartment? I hear you're pretty undecided' Momo was sharing a bag of potato chips with her girlfriend.

Nayeon added to the conversation, smiling 'we have decided which one to live in and we will do it as soon as we get back from this vacation'

Jeongyeon was looking at her girlfriend with a look full of love that made everyone smile; they were all happy for them. 

'It's my turn' Dahyun handed a bag to Mina 'I don't know much about your tastes, so I'll tell you right away that you can change it' she told her as she was opening the envelope.

Mina smiled with amusement 'the dress is very beautiful, but it's blacker than my soul and I'm used to dressing in brighter colors'

'Dahyunie has an incredible passion for black, I apologize for her' Sana was giggling and turned to her girlfriend 'you should have asked for my help, she's my best friend and I know well what she likes'

'I prefer to do things myself and she didn't say the dress anyway'

Jihyo looked at them amused 'now she is offended, I think someone will sleep on the couch tonight'

'If she tells me to leave our bed I'll go sleep with Tzuyu, no problem' Sana said calmly.

The youngest of the group looked at her seriously 'I don't even think about sleeping with you, it's already a lot if I can stand you during the day'

There was a moment of silence, which was immediately followed by the uncontrolled laughter of all the girls, except for Sana who made her little lip 'you are so mean with me' 

'Well you deserved it, my sisters are all on my side' Dahyun had a satisfied smile.

'You're interrupting the game just as it's my turn, shut up' Chaeyoung gave a small picture to Dahyun 'I did it with a lot of love and effort, you better appreciate it'

The picture in question contained a sheet with a portrait of the frowning face of the person directly concerned 'it's a nice portrait, but I never make this expression'

Jihyo took her cell phone and immediately took a picture of her, giggling 'you're doing it right now'

'There's a reason everyone calls you the human pout' added Jeongyeon, refraining from laughing.

'I deserved it for not getting a better gift for Mina' muttered Dahyun, staring at the drawing of her 'at least it's a nice drawing' she said quietly.

Nayeon smiled at Tzuyu and reached out her hands, making the sweet voice 'come on, I'm curious to see what you bought for me'

The younger smiled and sat next to her 'don't hit it or it might break'

'I'll be slow and delicate' the other girl opened it gently and was very surprised 'Tzu, this perfume is practically unobtainable. It must have been very difficult to find'

'I asked my mom for help, so don't worry and stop stealing it from Jihyo' she smiled with her dimple well visible 'I also think it suits your personality' 

The eldest hugged her and kissed her cheek 'I promise not to steal my sister's perfume anymore, thank you for this nice gift'

Jeongyeon was looking at them and noticed the love that bound those two, but she realized she was no longer jealous and smiled to see them so close and happy to just share a hug.

 

 

 

After the exchange of the gifts they all went to bed after spending some more time chatting.

Momo looked at her girlfriend, who was lying on the bed on her stomach 'you know, there's one thing I've never done before' she whispered in her ear.

'What?' the other still had her face buried in her pillow.

'I've never done anything interesting on the beach and I would like to make love with the girl I love. It would be a first time for me too and I think we should take advantage of our private beach'

The tiredness disappeared immediately from Jihyo's body and eyes and she immediately got out of bed and smiled 'let's go'

They took a pair of beach towels and left the house trying to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake up or disturb the others.

Jihyo immediately put her feet in the water and smiled at feeling it warm enough to be pleasant, plus the darkness that surrounded her gave her a sense of peace.

Momo reached her and her arms from behind her 'the sea is beautiful, but you definitely are much better than it'

'Your pickup lines are sweet and cringe at the same time, do you realize that?' she was giggling, but she stopped when her girlfriend's hands began tracing circles under her shirt, precisely near her navel.

'Why don't you talk anymore? I thought you wanted to give me lessons on picking up lines' the brunette kissed her neck, smiling on her skin 'apparently I'm irresistible to you and I love it'

Jihyo bit her lower lip 'I react like this only because you know what I like'

'You know what I like too' she spun her around to look into her eyes 'and you never failed to please me, not even once'

'Why are you all of a sudden telling me these things?' her cheeks were flushed, but Momo couldn't see them due to the dim moonlight.

'I'm telling you these things because I noticed how bad you were when I told you that having on the balcony is a good experience and because I know you don't feel up to it' she her face tenderly 'I only wish you understood that everything is new to me too, that I had never loved anyone before you and that what we do together are all firsts for the both of us'

Those words made Jihyo's heartbeat accelerate, and she made her body adhere to her girl's in order to kiss her properly.

The brunette immediately returned the kiss, not forgetting to explore every inch of Jihyo 'your clothes are bothering me' she said during the kisses 'I can't touch you as I would like because of them'

'Then take them off me, I won't stop you and I will do the same with yours' she stopped kissing her to allow her to take off her shirt.

Their clothes ended up on the sand one after the other and in a short time they were both loving each other on the seashore, which was so calm that it gave them an extra sense of peace.

That night was memorable for them and Jihyo showed a side of herself that Momo hadn't gotten to know before, but that she loved immensely.

 

 

 

The next morning Mina and Sana, having been the first to wake up, had gone to buy breakfast for everyone as they had informed and found out that Italian breakfast was sweet.

They had bought croissants and cappuccinos under the bartender's advice and were satisfied with their choices.

The two of them started eating alone, chatting as usual, and were joined by Jihyo after a few minutes.

'Good morning darling, did you sleep well?' Sana smiled at her.

'Enough, the bed is really comfortable' she sat down at the table and took her part of the breakfast 'Momo is getting dressed, are the others still sleeping?'

Mina nodded 'last night we all slept very little, some for one reason and some for another'

'Did you and Chae get to use the balcony?' Momo sat down next to her girlfriend, smiling mischievously.

'We were too tired from the trip, we just cuddled all night' she was smiling, even though it had been years since the beginning of their relationship those little things still excited her a lot. 

Chaeyoung came hopping and kissed her fiancée on the lips before sitting down, just eating in silence for a while and listening to the conversation of the other girls at the table. After a few minutes she remembered of something 'Jihyo, I used your gift yesterday' she smiled at her.

'For real? Did it work well?' the other girl immediately smiled 'what photo did you take?'

'I took a really interesting photo, I'm just spoiling you that I wanted to photograph the sea' Chaeyoung picked up her cell phone and searched for the photo she was talking about.

The image portrayed, in addition to the sea and the night sky, two figures on the seashore: one of them was from behind and sitting on the sand, the other was sitting on the first girl's legs and with her arms around her neck. They were kissing, and even though there wasn't much to be seen, it was pretty clear that they were both .

'I witnessed an interesting scene without even wanting to. What do you think of this photo?' 

As soon as Jihyo recognized herseld and Momo, she choked on the cappuccino she was drinking, alarming her girlfriend who immediately started patting her on the back.

'I left right away, but I never expected you to be a top' Chaeyoung was giggling.

Momo looked at her with curiosity and took her cell phone to see the photo 'but this is us, it's a spectacular shot. I want it, send it to me Chae' her eyes sparkled.

Jihyo looked at Sana and Mina and all she wanted at that moment was to bury herself 'delete that picture, it's embarrassing' her cheeks were all red.

'Does Jihyo like being on top? I really didn't expect this from you' Sana was more shocked by the revelation than by the photo itself 'you became a depraved because of your girlfriend'

'If you want to know my opinion she's also very good at what she does, I don't like being controlled by anyone, but she's a whole other thing' Momo looked at her beloved girlfriend with a mischievous look.

The girl they were talking about looked at Mina with a desperate look 'save me, please'

The other girl took some time to finish drinking her cappuccino 'you should have asked for my help when that idiot was misbehaving with you, not now that you are together and we are a family. Arrange and have fun with this wonderful conversation' she smiled at her and went to the room to put on a bathing suit.

Sana laughed heartily 'she is still offended because no one told her about your relationship'

'She is y when she acts like this' added Chaeyoung 'maybe tonight will be the two of us going to have fun on the beach'

Momo made her a gesture of approval 'do it, it's a fantastic experience, sand that ends up everywhere excluded'

'I have to convince Dahyun, you intrigued me' Sana had a dreamy look at the very thought of an exciting night with her girlfriend. 

'You are crazy, I'm going to lock myself in Tzuyu's room' Jihyo got up and ran upstairs, embarrassed as ever in her life.