Decisions

What is love?

Considering the fact that Sana now practically lived in Dahyun's house Jeongyeon was thinking of getting another apartment.

She was at the company and was thinking about it as she walked around the facility to make sure everything was okay and no crazy people were coming in.

She took two coffees at the bar, one for herself and one for her best friend, and walked in the direction of the latter's office.

Her days had been empty since Nayeon left with her dance group and she couldn't deny that she missed that idiot and her rabbit teeth very much.

They couldn't stay on the phone long, as the dance competition was a couple of days away and all the groups had to do grueling rehearsals.

Those who remained were feeling very bad about the absence of their girlfriends and they had all thrown headlong into work and new projects, which they all needed to be distracted.

It had only been two days since the girls left, but Jeongyeon had already taken Dahyun and Chaeyoung around halfway through Seoul in order to making deals with powerful people.

She knocked on the office door and walked in right after, finding her boss with her hands in her hair and with a pout on her face 'good morning, coffee?' she placed it on the desk.

'I really need it, thank you' Dahyun took it right away, taking a long sip 'good morning to you anyway, I find you fine today'

Jeongyeon smiled and sat down in front of her 'last night I was able to sleep decently, I fell asleep during the video call with Nayeon'

A smile surfaced on Dahyun's lips 'I'm really happy to finally see you all feel good together. It's a big step and I'm proud of you' 

'Do you think it would be too much to ask her to live together?' she fiddled with her tie, a little bit nervous 'I'm looking for an apartment in the same building as you, I have found that some are for sale and are absolutely within my reach, considering my salary'

Dahyun seemed to think about it 'you can try to ask her, the worst she can do is say no, but surely having an apartment in which your stupid ex has never set foot will make it easier for her to spend a lot of time time there'

'You're right, I'll ask her when she gets back from the competition, I don't want to give her any thoughts other than what she has to do'

'Do you know what? You are really adorable when you are in love' she was smiling 'and I find you looking really good, finally'

The bodyguard smiled 'you have changed a lot over the year too, you are completely crazy about Sana and you are no longer afraid of animals'

'Don't tell anyone, but as soon as it's all sorted out I'm going to ask her to marry me' Dahyun's cheeks were flushed 'seeing Chae and Mina together made me realize I want a family with her, even though saying it out loud makes me feel stupid'

'It's fantastic, not stupid' Jeongyeon took her hands, smiling 'we should do our best to repay them for all the good they have brought into our lives'

 

 

 

 

Momo couldn't concentrate properly on what she was doing and her movements while dancing weren't as precise as usual, making her frustrated.

The other girls were all exhausted after spending the whole day in the ballroom rehearsing and had all gone to the bedroom to rest.

Instead, she couldn't stop thinking about the phone call she had with Jihyo, about the words she had uttered in drunkenness.

She put on her shirt and curled up on the bed, thinking back to all the moments spent with Jihyo, starting with their meeting in the park. She smiled as she remembered how she was so into taking pictures of the flowers that she sat down on the floor and got her pants dirty.

'What a weird girl' she giggled, running a hand through her hair and scrolling through their photos on the phone 'I miss you so much'

She shook from her thoughts when she heard a persistent knock on her room door, so she hurried to open it.

'Room service' Sana smiled as she lifted the bag from the convenience store 'Mina fell asleep while she was talking to Chae, I'm all yours now'

Momo smiled amused and let her in 'you bought a lot of stuff, we'll never be able to eat it all'

'You always say that even though you know we two of us eat a lot' the girl with pink hair sat up on the bed while she took a bite of her snack 'now tell me what's your problem'

'What do you mean?' the brunette looked at her in surprise.

Sana had become serious 'I know that there is something that troubles you, I can see it in your face. Plus you didn't dance very well today, I can understand these things when it comes to you'

Momo sighed and sat down next to her, looking straight ahead 'Jihyo' she only said.

'I was sure about it, what happened with her?'

'She phoned me the other night, she was completely out of her mind because of alcohol. She threw all her anger and sadness at me and it made me feel a more horrible person than I already am. Plus she said she want to move on with someone else and the only thought is devouring me inside'

They had already stopped eating and Sana looked at her 'she really cares a lot about you, for having reduced herself like that. I'm probably not aware of the affection she has for you either, I just know that she is doing her  best in order to avoid to break down and suffer. Be honest with me, how do you feel about her? Just say it, I'm sure you already know'

'I-I think I love her' she stammered a little 'I don't know what those feelings are, I just know they scare me'

Her friend held her close, her hair 'you already know what you feel, but you can't even admit it to yourself'

'It wouldn't make sense to do that, Jihyo specifically said she want to try being with another person. It's too late'

'It's never too late' added Sana, thinking back to what she and Dahyun had been through 'you just need a good push'

 

 

 

 

The next morning Jihyo was in the office with Suji, finishing some things on their charity project. The work was progressing at a brisk pace and, thanks to Chaeyoung's help, some rocks had been overcome without problems.

Suji was really excited, to the point of always having a smile on her lips 'this project is coming out much better than I could have hoped for, I don't know how to thank you' she looked at Jihyo.

'You did most of the work, I don't deserve any thanks' she smiled at her before returning to focus her gaze on the computer screen: she was working on the poster of the event and the creative side of her was giving the best of self.

'I want to celebrate with you, how about going out for dinner tomorrow? Obviously I will offer everything, it's on me' 

Jihyo's hand stopped on the mouse, shaking a little. That sudden request quite surprised her 'dinner?'

Suji nodded, without stopping to smile in her direction 'it will not be a date, I know that you are not interested in me, but I would just like to spend an evening with you without any pretensions'

'I really like the idea' Jihyo smiled back, mentally telling herself that this would be a perfect opportunity to step forward and leave her feelings for Momo behind.

'Great! So I'll book the restaurant now, I hope to impress you' she chuckled and took a break from what she was doing, concentrating on her cell phone.

Jihyo looked at her smiling, but her eyes weren't smiling at all.

 

 

 

 

The five girls in the dance group were stretching before rehearsing their choreography. They were all excited because the competitions between the various teams would start the next day.

Eventually they signed up with the name Twice, as they loved the meaning Mina had given it earlier and were convinced that the name would bring good luck.

Their conviction was thrown down like a house made of cards when one of the competition managers broke into the room where they were rehearsing.

'I'm sorry to interrupt, but there have been problems with the organization of the TV program reported to us and the manager had to make the decision to cancel everything. We are alerting all groups as quickly as possible, so that you can go home and vacate the rooms of the hotel where you are all staying by tomorrow' the man gave Sana some papers 'these are the photocopies of your tickets, you will leave tomorrow afternoon'

Tzuyu looked at him confused, not understanding what he said 'what did he say? Did something happen?' 

'He said the competition was canceled due to some internal problems' Mina immediately explained, annoyed by the situation.

Sana raised her eyebrows as she looked at the plane tickets in her hands 'he also said we have to hurry up and leave because the rooms in the hotel we are staying in all need to be vacated as soon as possible. Tomorrow afternoon we will go back to Korea'

They took all their bags and hurried back to the hotel to pack their bags 'I couldn't wait to perform with you, it's really a shame' Nayeon was sulking.

'Not to mention the abrupt way they are sending us out, what peasants' the irritation was quite evident in Momo's voice 'I'll make sure to write bad reviews about it'

'How about saying nothing and giving the others a surprise? We will be there by dinner time, judging by the time they have booked the return flight for tomorrow' proposed Sana 'we just have to be able to fit them all in one house. Do you have any ideas?'

Mina brightened up 'I can tell Chae that we want to have dinner all together in a video call, so that they all stay in the same place. It would not arouse any suspicion'

'Chae will have no doubt about your intentions, it's a brilliant idea' Tzuyu smiled, delighted to see them again, but especially her big sister.

They were all walking arm in arm, parting as soon as they reached their rooms. Sana went to the bathroom to take a shower and Mina took the opportunity to call her girlfriend.

Chaeyoung immediately answered the call, with a big smile on her face 'the love of my life called me, were you thinking of me?'

A chuckle escaped Mina's lips 'I always think of you and you should know it, but I called you to ask you something'

'Anything for my woman, just ask'

'Tomorrow evening we will be free and we wanted to have dinner with you all on video call, do you think it can be done?' she crossed her fingers hopefully.

She heard Chaeyoung talking to someone, Dahyun maybe 'it's feasible, Dahyun has made her house available, we'll be there'

'Great! I can't wait to see you, but now I'm going to rehearse or Momo will tear me to pieces. Talk to you later?'

'Obviously, I can't sleep without your goodnight. I love you, don't get too tired' she was busy too and responded quickly.

Mina smiled and was no longer in her skin at the idea of ​​seeing her again 'I love you too, see you later'

She closed the call and smiled victoriously, writing on the chat of the dance group that she had already organized everything and that no one suspected anything.