Do you trust me?

What is love?

Jihyo ran into Dahyun's office and closed the door behind her 'did you also receive this message?' she was short of breath from running 'what does it mean they're going to hit someone I care about the most? Should I be scared or is it a joke?'

Dahyun was worried too 'I don't know, this isn't the first time I have received threats, but this time it all seems more serious. I've already requested to locate the number that sent this message, hopefully it won't take long. Now we just have to wait to know who did it or their next move'

Jihyo began to breathe deeply and tried to calm down 'where are the others?'

'I called Momo and no one in the dance school got this message, not even Chae. Sana and Jeong will be about to arrive here, they were in the middle of traffic a little while ago and Nayeon still hasn't answered me, she had something to do this morning so we'll have to wait for her to call us back' Dahyun seemed calm, but her hands were shaking: ever since she had been in danger of dying from the shot, every single threat terrified her.

Fortunately Jeongyeon and Sana arrived shortly after 'I got that message too, I'm confused' Jeongyeon was angry 'this is a joke in bad taste'

Sana hugged Dahyun from behind, in order to reassure her 'I haven't received any messages, so I believe it is something that concerns only you. I really can't figure it out who it could be'

'Where is Nayeon? Why isn't she here?' Jeongyeon picked up the phone and started a call 'her phone is off, there is the answering machine. The people I care about the most are all here, only Nayeon is missing' she stated with a blank expression.

 

 

 

When Nayeon opened her eyes her arms were tied to a chair 'seriously? Did I end up in a stupid movie or is it just a bad joke?' she began to move frantically, trying to loosen the rope a little. 

'If I were you I would save my energy to enjoy the show that will be there later' it was a familiar female voice, but the girl who had spoken was hiding in the dark 'although I believe we will leave you here as soon as your dear little sister has paid the ransom' she rubbed a chair on the floor and placed it in front of the one where Nayeon was sitting and that's when Emily's face revealed itself. 

Nayeon's eyes widened 'leave my family alone, if you have any problems with me we can talk about it without involving anyone else' suddenly felt dry. 

'You are my problem, you took Jeongyeon away from me. She did everything I wanted before she met you' Emily had a furious look 'my father no longer wants to give me money and the only way to earn was her strength, but she put it at your service as far as I can see' 

'I wouldn't even dream of exploiting Jeongyeon, I love her, unlike you who have always consider her as an object. You deserve to be alone, I'm glad your father has understood what kind of daughter he has and has decided not to spoil you anymore. Grow a little and stop being the pest who depends on others'

Emily slapped Nayeon and smiled with satisfaction 'now we're equal, I owed you a slap too, remember? Anyway, you should stop giving me morals, you won't save yourself this way and you will only end up making me even more angry' she took Nayeon's cell phone out of her pocket and switched off airplane mode 'let's see if anyone has noticed your absence' 

Not even a minute passed before a phone call came from Jeongyeon, to which Emily immediately answered after closing Nayeon's mouth, with a smirk 'hello my love, did you miss me?' she put the speakerphone on and waited for an answer. 

'Tell me where she is and I'll be kind with you and the idiots who are helping you' 

'If I tell you will you start working for me? I assure you it will be a rewarding job, if you know what I mean' Nayeon kicked her, making her scream in pain 'do you really want to die huh? Also tie her legs and do what you want to her guys, I'm sick of seeing her face' 

Jeongyeon was already furious 'don't hurt her or I swear I won't answer for myself, keep your hands off her. I'm begging you, tell me where Nayeon is and then you and I will talk' 

'I'll send you the address, but I warn you: if someone comes with you or you play some pranks, I'll kill your girlfriend. Oh, tell Dahyun to hurry up and put the bail money in my account' Emily closed the call. 

 

 

'You won't go alone, I won't let you' Dahyun's face was white: she was afraid that something bad would happen to the people she loved. 

Jeongyeon was rolling the sleeves of her shirt 'I have a plan, I'm not that rash. I will go there and, before entering, I will notify you that I have arrived and you'll call the police' she copied the address on a peace of paper and passed it to Jihyo 'for the rest I can't promise anything because I don't know what I'll find there, but I can assure you that I will take her home' 

'I can come with you and come in if things go wrong, you taught me how to fight and I could help you' Sana seemed ready to start a war 'two more arms will certainly help' 

Jeongyeon smiled at her proudly 'I'll be okay and since we don't know how many people there are and what they're going to do, it would be better if you stay here with Dahyun and Jihyo. When I'm not there you are the bodyguard' 

Sana nodded 'okay, I'll be ready. Be careful, we'll be ready to call the police' they all exchanged glances and Jeongyeon ran out of the office and company. 

 

 

 

 

'You are so cute, I could really have fun with you' one of the two brothers who shot Dahyun on the night of the benefit party took Nayeon's chin 'who knows how your girlfriend would react if she found you having fun with me' 

The older brother was sharpening a small knife 'if you're going to do what I think go somewhere else, I don't have time for this bull. I don't understand why Mr. Im isn't here with us but he'll still collect his part of the bail. What an old opportunist' 

'Not even the crazy woman in the other room did anything this time, the two of us did the dirty work and kidnapped her' he cut the hair tie from Nayeon's hair and tugged it until Nayeon made a sound of pain 'I'm getting really bored' 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon parked the car and texted Jihyo before entering the run-down facility. Emily was there waiting for her, a smirk on her face 'my love, it took you a while to arrive, you know I hate waiting' a pout followed her words. 

'There was a lot of traffic' Jeongyeon decided to indulge her 'what matters is that I'm here with you now, right?' 

The blonde girl her bare arms 'you're right, we have so many things to do, me and you' 

'Sure, I can't wait, but I wanna see Nayeon first' 

Emily's face became a mask of anger 'you're here with me yet you're still thinking about that ?' 

Jeongyeon was tense, but managed to smirk 'I want to put reality in her face and kiss you in front of her. I want to give you an unforgettable kiss, then we can leave as soon as stupid Dahyun gives us her money. That's my plan' 

Emily giggled 'I like this idea, let's hurry' she immediately took her to the room where the two brothers and Nayeon were waiting and Jeongyeon's heart broke into a thousand pieces when she saw Nayeon tied to a chair, her eyes filled with tears. 

'Besides being crazy, are you also stupid? Why did you bring her here? Do you want to get us killed?' the younger brother was still holding his hand in Nayeon's hair 'I was starting to have fun with her' 

Emily snorted in annoyance 'she is on our side, I told you I would convince her' 

'Fine, then I continue' he moved Nayeon's head to the side and was about to kiss her neck, but Jeongyeon no longer saw in anger: she pushed Emily in the back, knocking her to the ground, and threw herself on him. 

'Don't you dare touch my girlfriend ever again, ' she started punching him, hitting the spots she knew would hurt the most. The older brother got up from the battered sofa and prepared to hit Jeongyeon with his knife from behind. 

Nayeon began to move frantically in the chair, tripping it to one side, so as to attract the attention of her girlfriend, who moved in time from the path of the knife and stood up to face the man 'you're a real coward to hit from the back, I see you and your brother the same way' Jeongyeon wiped the arm that the knife had barely touched 'it's really sharp, it just brushed me and I'm bleeding' 

'For me it is only important to achieve my goals, I don't care how. I won't let you get away with it, you hit my brother and deserve to be punished, you won't get away with a simple cut, ' 

Jeongyeon gave a forced laugh 'you almost killed my best friend and kidnapped my girlfriend and now you're being offended because I beat up your little brother? Hypocritical' 

'I regret having missed the mark that day and not having some fun with your girlfriend, but I'll take care of both after I knock you out' the blade of the knife in his hand glinted in the sunlight that filtered through the small window as he moved to strike Jeongyeon, who was faster and twisted his arm behind his back, making sure to crack his bones.

'Just try to get closer to my family and I swear to you that the pain you are feeling now will be nothing compared to what I will make you feel' she gave him a knee where the sun doesn't shine, strong enough to make him pass out from the pain, but she hadn't even had a moment to relax because Emily had taken the knife that had fallen to the ground and was pointing it at Nayeon's throat. 

'One misstep and I'll kill her. Stop taking sides against me, you are mine and nobody else's!' she had a crazy look 'let's take the money and go, you and me. Forget about this fool and come back to me' she removed the patches from Nayeon's mouth 'say your last words' 

Nayeon looked at her with hatred 'I wish you to rot in a cell forever, ' 

Jeongyeon was ready to protect her girlfriend anytime 'Nay, do you trust me?' she said as she approached cautiously the sofa. 

'I totally trust you, do what you have to' Nayeon was tense, the knife was still close to her neck. 

Emily's anger grew and she was about to commit the inevitable when the heavy bag that would hold the money, which was on the sofa, arrived over her head, making her recoil in pain. 

Jeongyeon took the knife and freed Nayeon from the ropes that held her to the chair, hugging her tightly 'it's okay, you're safe now' 

Nayeon relaxed in her arms 'you saved me again, it's becoming a habit' 

'Yeah, I can never get bored since I met you' she kissed her softly on the lips and turned when three policemen burst into the room. 

'What happened in here?' one of them said, looking around in amazement: there were the two brothers lying unconscious on the floor and Emily holding her bloody nose. 

'I've done two-thirds of your work, just arrest them and Mr. Im, they're all accomplices' Jeongyeon was still holding Nayeon in her arms. 

The second policeman spoke 'we've already arrested that man, the threats messages were from him, only these three are missing' they handcuffed them and took them away. 

Jeongyeon smiled at Nayeon 'let's go home, they're waiting for us'