Thinking about the future

What is love?

After spending the whole morning talking about what Momo and Jihyo had done on the beach during the night, the girls decided to go for a tour of the area. They split into two groups, under the advice of Chaeyoung who decided on the members of the two groups and put the three sisters together with Tzuyu.

The four girls just mentioned were walking on a sidewalk, talking about Jihyo and Momo again 'I can't really imagine my little sister taking matters into her own hands, I'm really surprised and proud of you' Nayeon showed her thumb up, with a smirk on her face. 

'Stop talking about it, not even you are a saint when it comes to ' Jihyo was visibly embarrassed 'let's just enjoy our walk instead, we never go out just the four of us' she took Dahyun by the arm.

Tzuyu stepped in front of them all, walking backwards to look them in the face 'I forgot to tell you I'm officially single'

The other three looked at her in surprise 'I thought everything was going well between you and him, did something happen?' the eldest of the group immediately asked.

The brunette shook her head 'nothing happened, we just realized that we can't see each other as a couple and that we were trying to pretend to be in love. It was really tiring for the both of us'

'This story is familiar to me' Dahyun smiled amusedly when both Nayeon and Tzuyu frowned 'but seriously speaking, you were right to break up if you don't have romantic feelings'

Jihyo smiled and made them all walk arm in arm 'love comes when you don't expect it, you'll see that you'll soon be in love too'

'I'm not in a hurry' Tzuyu was between Nayeon and Dahyun and she felt safe, as well as loved by all three girls whom she then regarded as sisters.

'Since we are in the mood for confidences I want to tell you that this outing among sister isn't a random thing and that it was me and Chae, with the help of Mina and Jeongyeon, who organized everything so that Sana couldn't suspect anything' she did a deep breath and pointed to the most famous jewelry in that town 'I need your help to decide'

They all stared at her with wide eyes and stopped pacing, wondering if what they were thinking was right and cheering like idiots when they saw her nod.

'I don't believe you want to propose marriage to Sana' repeated Tzuyu for the tenth time while they were looking at the engagement rings 'are you really sure? That idiot will set your apartment on fire sooner or later' 

'The old me would never have thought of taking such a step, but while talking to Sana about it I realized that I had changed and that I really wanted to commit myself' Dahyun's eyes seemed to shine because of her happiness.

Nayeon smiled proudly and hugged all three younger ones 'I love you too much, you are my most precious treasures. I want to see you all happy and satisfied with your lives, little pests'

'You're not crying, are you?' Dahyun immediately looked her in the face, amused. 

'Imagine if I cry for these things' replied the eldest boldly 'don't laugh, I just have dust in my eyes'

Tzuyu chuckled 'Nay, we're in the cleanest jewelry I've ever seen in my life; there isn't even a mote of dust'

'Admit you're a crybaby and that's it, we won't tell Jeongyeon' Jihyo , smirking.

Dahyun made the same expression 'you're a baby girl, you don't even look like the older among us'

All those jokes pouted Nayeon in an adorable way 'I hate you, you never respect me' she then laughed at their expressions 'joke, I could never stop loving my little sisters, even if you are three es'

 

 

 

Meanwhile the four sisters were choosing an engagement ring, the other girls had gone to sit on the beach. The temperature was perfect for swimming in the sea, but they were all too busy planning the final details of the upcoming wedding.

'The person who will marry us said that one witness is enough for each of us, so we chose you two' Chaeyoung pointed to Sana and Momo, smiling enthusiastically 'we chose you two because we have known each other for so many years, but that doesn't mean that you are more important than the others in our group and you don't have to brag about it' 

The two girls nodded immediately, returning to focus their attention on their cell phones and then on the flowers they wanted to propose to Mina for the various tables, since she was undecided.

Momo proposed to put different flowers for each table 'Jihyo knows many flowers and their meanings, I think you should ask her and save yourself the trouble of looking for everything by yourself. She's like an expert, she talked about flowers with me once and I even understood something thanks to her'

'You are the usual lazy girl, you are delegating the work to your girlfriend and if I were her I would leave you right away' Sana pinched her leg 'shame on yourself'

'I don't allow a pink head with regrowth to insult me' the brunette got up from her beach towel and took her on her shoulder, heading for the shore at a fast speed as her legs permitted.

'Jeong save me! This idiot will make me drown!' she was struggling to break free.

The bodyguard put on her sunglasses and smiled 'I'm sorry, I'm not paid to protect you!' she yelled at her before lying down comfortably on the beach towel.

Mina looked at her amused 'you didn't even think for a second of helping her'

'She has to learn to get by on her own, she doesn't have to rely on others, and besides it's not my fault she went looking for this inconvenience' she replied calmly.

'I fully agree with her, plus this scene is really funny' added Chaeyoung pointing to the two friends who were having a water splashing contest.

'You are really bad, poor Sana' Mina sat down on her deckchair 'I'm really sorry for her' she added before closing her eyes.

The other two girls laughed 'here the only bad one is you, sadistic but incredibly beautiful girlfriend and future wife' Chaeyoung kissed her hand, making her girlfriend blush.

They were silent for a while, with only the amused screams of the two girls in the water in the background. They were all immersed in their thoughts, imagining how life could go from that day forward.

'Why are Momo and Sana trying to drown each other?' Jihyo asked as soon as they arrived at the beach 'what did we miss during our absence?'

It was Mina who replied 'they were arguing as usual and your girlfriend wanted to teach her a lesson, nothing new'

'Then there's no reason to intervene, it's their business and not mine' Dahyun sat down on Sana's towel.

Jeongyeon leaned over to pat her on the back 'did you find what you were looking for?'

'She found it and it's so beautiful that Nayeon and Jihyo started crying in front of the saleswoman, what a fantastic scene you all missed' Tzuyu said with an angelic smile.

'Naughty little brat, now I'll show you what I'm capable to do in order to teach you a lesson' Nayeon made the gesture to go on her, but Jeongyeon was faster than her and took her firmly in the arms 'where are you taking me?'

The bodyguard smiled, took her girlfriend's cell phone from her shorts pocket and threw it at Dahyun 'you were about to attack one of the people I have to protect and for that reason you deserve to be punished'

'I don't want to swim, Jeongyeon don't throw me in the wa-' she didn't have enough time to finish the sentence that she was already completely immersed. When she emerged with her head she looked at her girl with hatred 'I really hate you'

Jeongyeon's laugh was genuine 'but I love you with all my heart' she kissed her tenderly on the lips, leaving her speechless and with an idiotic smile. 

'What a great time to take pictures' Chaeyoung was taking advantage of Jihyo's gift 'even though Sana and Momo are ruining everything with those ugly faces they have'

They all laughed at that statement because of the seriousness with which she had said that phrase, especially Tzuyu 'I always have a lot of fun spending time with you girls'

 

 

 

After dinner they were all tired and enjoying a little quiet on the terrace, immersed in their thoughts and doubts.

'Do you ever think about all the things that happened to bring us together?' Chaeyoung asked out of the blue 'I'm here now because in high school I fell in love with Mina'

Mina took her hand, intertwining their fingers  'I'm here because Momo and Sana were in my same dance club and we became friends, but also because I fell in love with you; you changed me'

'During high school I changed schools and lost contact with Momo, so I'm here because I met Jeongyeon at work' she smiled at her friend 'also because of my girlfriend' she winked at Dahyun. 

The bodyguard smiled 'if I'm here now and not around being a hooligan I owe it to my best friend, she saved me from myself and my misery'

'I got to where I am because I never gave up and I wanted to meet my father, otherwise I would have been alone with Jeongyeon' she looked down at the memory of her life as an apathetic and without any of the people she loved other than her best friend.

Nayeon took a deep breath 'I am grateful I attended that dinner with our father and almost ran into my sister's car' she smiled amused 'Jeong wanted to choke me that day' 

'She would have done well to do it, but thanks to that little accident we were able to enter our sister's life. I am also here because I met Momo at the park' she smiled brightly. 

'You were wonderful while taking those photos, I was probably already in love with you' the brunette smiled at her 'maybe it was love at first sight, but it's also thanks to that meeting that I'm here with you now'

Tzuyu looked at all of them and smiled a little excitedly 'my parents were against my desire to dance, but I persisted and joined the team. I'm glad I did because it allowed me to meet all of you'

On the terrace there was the noise of those who sniffed several times and they realized that they were all moved and their eyes were shining from unshed tears.

'I propose to make a toast' Jeongyeon ran into the house to get drinks and glasses, returning shortly after and taking care of pouring the contents of the bottle for each of them. They toasted friendship, family and love, enjoying every single moment of that evening.

 

 

 

The phone call that came the next day marked the end of their short vacation. Dahyun replied with the premonition that she wouldn't like any news that would come from her colleague and so she did.

'We will take the first flight and do what we can to be punctual. I wish you a good night' she closed the call and looked at Chaeyoung 'tomorrow there will be an unscheduled meeting, they could have warned earlier. ' she threw her cell phone on the table 'it's already seven in the evening and we have to fly over twelve hours to be there in the afternoon, precisely just before dinner. They knew about our trip and had the nerve to tell me now about this ing meeting even knowing there is an eight hour time zone'

Sana took her hand 'don't be angry or it will be much worse. I look for the tickets immediately so we can leave as soon as possible' 

'You stay here and come back more calmly' Chaeyoung stopped her immediately 'stay as long as you like. It's our job, not yours and we don't want to ruin the holiday for all of you'

'I guess it's time to put on my new suit' Jeongyeon finished drinking her glass of wine 'luckily I had just started drinking or I wouldn't have be able to stood up now'

Dahyun was so angry that she rushed to pack, immediately followed by Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. In the end they opted to go to the airport and take the free seats on the first direct flight to Korea, so that they didn't have to wait too long to leave.