First times

What is love?

Sunday was Nayeon's favorite day: she hardly ever worked that day of the week and could relax all the time. She was sitting on the couch, with a beauty mask on her face, looking at the choreography that Momo had sent her. The dance school was closed and they all had to learn all the new choreography through videos, but Nayeon was fine with that because she didn't have to see Tzuyu that way. 

She hadn't heard from her since the day of the disastrous lunch with her parents and Nayeon had no intention of making the first move, so they were both just postponing the inevitable. She wasn't in pain, she was sad that she had lost that special bond that bound her and Tzuyu, but she wasn't heartbroken. 

The house's door opened and Jeongyeon entered, who was frightened at the sight of Nayeon 'this is absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen, you scared me' 

Nayeon looked up from the phone and gave her a glacial look 'it's a beauty mask, idiot without a minimum of tact, you are very bad' she snorted in annoyance. 

Jeongyeon shrugged, ignoring all her words 'have you seen a USB stick in the shape of a giraffe? Dahyun forgot it and she needs it for a meeting today' 

'I didn't even know about it, but I think it's in her room' Nayeon got up from the couch and helped Jeongyeon find that USB stick. 

It only took five minutes to find it, which was in a bedside drawer, so Nayeon and Jeongyeon quickly returned to the living room. 

'Do you want some coffee? I made it a while ago, it should still be hot' Nayeon asked, a little hopefully. 

'Why not, I still have a few minutes to spare' they went into the kitchen and drank coffee together 'seriously, you look really bad with that stuff on your face' Jeongyeon said out of the blue. 

Nayeon's coffee went awry and she started coughing out of control. Jeongyeon immediately stood up, patting her on the back 'don't die, I know being ugly isn't a big deal, but at least your sisters are beautiful. You can console yourself' 

When Nayeon finished coughing she slapped her on the shoulder 'you really are a ! Get out of my house' 

Jeongyeon was laughing heartily and made a gesture to wipe away her tears 'you're hilarious, I grant you' 

'What is all this noise?' Jihyo walked into the kitchen, ready to go out and she looked like she had emptied the bottle of bubble bath on her body. 

Nayeon looked at her mischievously 'you don't usually smell that much, where are you going?' 

Jihyo's face was calm 'I have to go out with some friends from high school, I would like to show them that I remain the best when it comes to choosing perfumes and soaps' she looked at the clock on the wall 'now I have to escape, try not to kill each other while I'm not there' 

As the front door closed behind Jihyo Nayeon raised her eyebrows 'she is too obsessed with perfumes, but I'm sure that was a lie. How good my little sister' she seemed proud. 

'What she does is none of your business' Jeongyeon pinched her on the side and started for the door 'I'm going to Dahyun, do you need anything?' 

Nayeon shook her head 'I'm fine, thank you for the thought and also for the other night, taking that walk helped me a lot' 

Jeongyeon smiled at her 'you don't have to thank me, even if you're more of a pain in the when you're drunk. You've turned into a sticky monkey' 

The other girl laughed 'I'll be forgiven, I promise' 

 

 

 

Dahyun was very distracted that day. It had been a few days since she was back with Sana and she was happier than ever. Plus she had decided to officially introduce her to her sisters that evening and she was no longer in her skin.

Jeongyeon walked into the office and waved the USB stick triumphantly 'I deserve a raise, your sister almost gave me a heart attack because of her beauty mask' she put the item down on the desk and looked at her best friend 'you're creepy when try to hold back the smiles, just smile, you deserve it'

Dahyun smiled brightly and her cheeks were flushed 'I feel like a complete idiot, I don't know what to do' she covered her face using her hair 'I'm losing my face as a serious Ceo'

Her bodyguard sat in front of her 'there's no problem being happy, in fact you have to be after everything you've been through. Sana is more clumsy than usual and she is very excited for tonight, she wants to make a good impression'

'It will certainly be like this, it's impossible not to love her and the fact that they have already presented each other at the party will make everything easier' Dahyun put on her glasses and inserted the USB stick, looking for the files she needed for the meeting, adding nothing else and keeping a serious and focused expression.

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows 'you're creepy when you change personality within two seconds, I guess I'll never get used to it'

 

 

 

'Give me a kiss so you can see if you like me or not. I understand that you want to do it with someone you trust, but if you don't feel at least a little attracted this first experience won't be so pleasant'

Jihyo looked down, even more embarassed than before 'to tell the truth I don't know how to do it, I've never kissed anyone' her cheeks turned red and she was thinking of a way to hide forever.

Momo was surprised by that revelation, but she wasn't judging or mocking her 'it is a natural thing to do, with practice you improve and there is no doubt about this, but I repeat to you that it will come naturally. It's just a kiss, think of it like that'

'Okay, I believe you, but first I have a question: how many people have been here?' she asked with a serious expression.

The other girl seemed amused by the sudden question 'are you embarassed by the thought of other people on my bed? You are more innocent than I thought' her gaze seemed to soften 'I never take anyone to my house, you are an exceptional case. Does this make you calmer?'

Jihyo nodded, even though her eagerness to make a fool of herself didn't want to leave her alone. She just had to kiss, why was she finding it so hard? Momo gently her cheek, looking into her eyes 'I can see it in your face that you're having thousands thoughts, but you can trust me' she took her hand and laced their fingers 'don't think about it and kiss me or I will'

Seeing that Jihyo showed no sign of moving, Momo took the initiative: she approached her and kissed her softly on the lips. She felt how tense Jihyo was and plunged a hand into her hair, it carefully 'take it easy, relax' she whispered on her lips before gently biting her bottom lip, causing her to squirm in surprise. Momo smiled and kissed her more firmly, deepening the kiss as soon as Jihyo allowed her to do so.

As the kiss became more passionate and Momo wandered with hands on her body, Jihyo felt a strange sensation in her stomach, then in her lower abdomen. Without realizing it she had clenched her fists on Momo's shirt and realized to be out of breath when she stopped kissing her.

'Everything's alright?' she asked in a low voice 'if you don't feel like it, I'll stop'

Jihyo shook her head, she didn't want to stop, wanting more. This time she took the initiative and kissed Momo on her lips, taking her by surprise. The surprise didn't last long because she started wandering with her hands, bringing them under Jihyo's shirt, which she quivered at the touch.

That experience was not only new to Jihyo, Momo was also experiencing new sensations. She used to have fun with experienced people in order to get rid of boredom, but this was different: Jihyo was trusting her, she was entrusting her with her first time. She took off her shirt and kissed her first on the jaw, then neck and collarbones.

Jihyo had her eyes closed and was trying to regulate her breathing and accelerated heartbeat, which had a certain effect on Momo. She thought Jihyo was beautiful and found it hard not to be dazed looking at her 'you are beautiful, you shouldn't be ashamed' she took her chin and pecked her lips before gently pushing her to lie down on the bed. She straddled her and resumed kissing her, moving Jihyo's hand to her hips 'you don't have to use them to cover yourself, but to undress me' she smiled mischievously and unbottoned her jeans 'but if you want to be the only one to undress, I have nothing against it'

Jihyo chuckled and slowly lifted her shirt 'you're an idiot'

'But you're starting to feel comfortable with this idiot, or am I wrong?' Momo put a hand on her shoulder, playing with the bra strap 'this bothers me'

Jihyo's cheeks flushed, but she didn't take her eyes off Momo's face as she pulled off her bra and looked at every inch of uncovered skin.

Momo felt her body on fire, she was burning with desire and it had never happened to her. They hadn't know each other long, so what was that feeling in her stomach? Why did the sight of Jihyo below her give her those feelings? Why when Jihyo touched or kissed her she couldn't help but want more? She shook her head slowly and concentrated on what they were doing.

Jihyo took off her shirt and threw it in an unspecified corner of the room, but Momo didn't notice it and made the remaining clothes of both disappear quickly. Their bodies clung to each other and being skin to skin gave them both chills on their backs.

Momo's hand was on Jihyo's belly 'are you sure?'

They looked into each other's eyes and Jihyo nodded 'I'm sure, I trust you' she smiled at her and Momo felt the urge to add more before doing anything.

'It's just ' she whispered as her hand reached the most sensitive part of Jihyo. She kissed her on the lips, biting them occasionally. 

'It's just ' repeated the latter, out of breath, between the kisses.

 

 

 

The evening came early and Sana arrived at Dahyun's house, but it was Nayeon who opened the door 'Sana, welcome!' she smiled and let her into the house 'Dahyun and Jihyo aren't back yet, but they will come soon'

'I think I arrived early, I'm sorry for the wrong time' Sana was a little embarrassed.

Nayeon took her arm and pulled her into the kitchen 'you came at the right time to help me cook'

The other girl giggled 'I blew Jeongyeon's blender once and I burned I don't know how many things, are you sure you want my help?'

'Let's have me cook and you set the table, I would like to avoid finding myself homeless' Nayeon washed her hands and started cooking 'I'm really happy for you and Dahyun, you have all my support, but don't leave her in that way anymore. She is a sensitive person that loves with all her heart, but you already know this'

Sana leaned against the kitchen counter and looked at her 'it will never happen again, I regretted it right after I left her'

'The past cannot be changed, but we can learn from it' she smiled sincerely 'now you have to enjoy what you have'

'Holy words big sister' Jihyo entered the kitchen with her cheeks on fire and greeted them both with a smile 'how long do I have before dinner is ready? I need a shower'

Nayeon ruffled her hair 'take it easy, we have to wait for Dahyun'

The latter arrived almost an hour later and she was pleasantly surprised to find her sisters and her girlfriend working on the computer, the first two intent on explaining to Sana everything they did at the company.

The evening turned out to be great and they ended it by watching cartoons on the couch, with Jeongyeon joining them after dinner.

 

 

 

---

It's time for me to bury myself because of embarrassment. I did my best, so I hope to have wrote a decent chapter.