The holiday

What is love?

It took the girls a few days to book their vacation, sort things out at work and pack up everything they needed to leave. They were all excited and had decided to sleep at Chaeyoung's so that they could all go to the airport together the next morning.

It was already half past eleven in the evening and they were all ready for bed, until Tzuyu came up with the idea of ​​deciding how they would sit on the plane.

They sat on the sofas and Jihyo took a sheet 'come forward with the proposals, we must arrange ourselves in the best way since we will have to fly more than twelve hours'

'First of all, I forbid Dahyun and Chae from sitting together because they would only talk about work and the unfortunate who has to sit with them would be bored to death' Nayeon said immediately, obtaining general approval except for those directly interested.

Jeongyeon was massaging the shoulders of her boss 'I also propose not to sit next to our better half, it would not be fair for the person who will sit with us'

'I would like to sit next to Jihyo' Sana smiled at her beloved sister-in-law 'who wants to join us?'

Tzuyu immediately raised her hand, showing off one of her best smiles 'I volunteer, I love Jihyo as much as I love to make fun of Sana'

Jihyo smiled and the three of them agreed on the seating arrangement: Tzuyu by the the window, Jihyo in the middle and Sana in the last seat left.

'I would like to sit with Nayeon and Dahyun' Mina gave a shy smile 'Dahyun and I don't know each other very well and it seems like a great opportunity to get to know each other'

The two sisters immediately nodded, deciding to have Dahyun sit near the window and Mina in the middle. There remained only the three of the group who had the greatest tendency to argue, but they didn't have any discussion.

After having decided on the seats and having checked that they had packed everything, they went to sleep, excited.

 

 

 

The next morning was a war to wake Momo, who was sleeping too soundly and peacefully. Jihyo was shaking her for five minutes and not even kisses on the neck woke her girlfriend up 'we'll be late, get up immediately'

The brunette only made a few sleepy noises, irritating her girlfriend to the point of prompting her to call for backup 'Jeongyeon, I need your help!'

The bodyguard reached her immediately and it was enough for her to look at the girl who was sleeping in the bed to realize the situation 'I'll take care of her' she began to crack her fingers.

'Don't hurt her too much, we have to leave in an hour and we don't have enough time to go to the hospital' 

'Don't worry, I won't hurt her' Jeongyeon picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, placing her in the tub and turning on the cold water.

Momo immediately opened her eyes, brushing her hair off her face with the same speed as a hibernating sloth, and smiled sleepily 'I should stop ignoring Jihyo when she tries to wake me up, it's always a bad idea' she struggled out of the tub and out of the bathroom while she was scratching her bare belly.

Jeongyeon stood still, slightly shocked by her unusual reaction 'I'm dealing with crazy people'

Her thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of her girlfriend 'Chaeyoung is yelling at Momo because she is dripping water all over the house, what a great way to start the day' she was giggling 'do you need the bathroom or can I finish getting ready? It is a pity that some guest rooms don't have ensuite bathrooms'

'I don't have to do anything, as you can see I'm ready' she kissed her tenderly on the lips and left her alone, not forgetting to pat her like every morning.

She went downstairs to help put the bags in Chaeyoung's minivan and while she was busy packing in the best possible way she was joined by Tzuyu.

'I wanted to thank you for saving Nayeon, I don't even want to imagine what could have happened without your intervention' she made a small bow.

'Tzuyu, there is no need to thank me, I did it because I am one of the causes of her kidnapping and because I love her, I will no longer allow anyone to harm her and the same goes for all of you. I'll do my best to protect my family'

The younger smiled and stretched out her hand 'you have all my respect, I have misjudged you but I propose to start again on the right foot'

Jeongyeon immediately shook her hand, returning the smile 'I too misjudged you, so I think that starting over is a must'

 

 

 

All those hours on the plane had put a strain on the patience of each of them, especially that of Jeongyeon and Momo who had spent most of the time fighting over some nonsense.

Nayeon and Jihyo pretended not to know them and were concentrated in their conversations: the eldest was reviewing some details of the wedding with Mina, while the other had started watching a TV series with her flight companions and was discussing with them after each episode.

Dahyun had practically passed out on her seat and didn't wake up even with the constant spite of Chaeyoung, who was sitting behind her and had tried to wake her friend all the time, so much was her boredom.

 

 

When they arrived at their destination they were all tired but excited, especially Sana who did nothing but move around in the seat of the minivan they had booked 'Dahyun, you can already see the sea!' she screamed pointing out the window.

Jeongyeon, who was driving, tightened her grip on the steering wheel 'try screaming again and I'll leave you at the first corner, I'm tired of hearing screams for today'

'You also screamed on the plane so you have no right to tell me not to scream' the other girl immediately retorted.

'Girls, we're on a vacation' Dahyun interjected sleepily 'let's get along'

The rest of the journey was silent except for Nayeon's constant hum and the noise of Jihyo's camera, but none of them displeased it.

The villa they had chosen was directly connected to the beach and was spacious enough for all of them: on the ground floor there was the kitchen, a spacious living room with a large table on one side, a bathroom and a bedroom; upstairs were four bedrooms, one of which had a balcony overlooking the beach, and two bathrooms.

Chaeyoung, after walking around the house, attracted the attention of all of her friends by clapping her hands 'me and Mina are close to the wedding, so the room with the balcony will be ours. End of discussion' 

'What difference does having a balcony make? The rooms are all similar' Jihyo whispered to her girlfriend.

Momo smiled mischievously 'doing certain things on a balcony and with a nice view ahead is pretty exciting, my fault for not letting you have this experience, but I'll fix it as soon as possible'

Her girlfriend rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed 'sometimes I forget you've tried everything before you met me' she took her suitcase and went upstairs.

'What did I do wrong? Jihyo wait for me!' she ran after her, nearly falling down the stairs because of her heavy suitcase.

'I hope Jihyo ignores her for a while, she deserves it' Jeongyeon was quite amused by the situation 'we take the room on this floor, I'm a bodyguard and it's safer to let me stay downstairs. It's just a precaution'

They all nodded and went to arrange their things in their respective rooms. Nayeon smiled amused 'you chose to let us sleep here to have the bathroom all to ourselves, right?'

'Partly yes, but also to be able to spend some quality time with my girlfriend' the bodyguard took her in her arms before giving her a passionate kiss 'consider it as a spoiler for what will happen tonight'

'I like spoilers, can I get another one?' Nayeon jumped and clung to her girlfriend with both arms and legs, but that exciting moment was interrupted by Tzuyu, who was wondering aloud what they were going to eat.

It was actually dinner time and the flirting couple joined her immediately, proposing to order a lot of pizza since they were in Italy.

 

 

After dinner, the girls took gifts from their suitcases and carried them into the living room, where they sat in a circle on the floor. They decided to give the gifts according to their age order and Nayeon turned to her girlfriend, showing her her name on the secret note.

'It's hard to figure out what you like and that's why I decided to be your gift' she winked at her and refrained from laughing, as she was playing a joke on her to see her reaction.

Jeongyeon, however, seemed particularly enthusiastic 'I will collect my gift later, I hope you are ready for me'

'I understand that we will have to put earplugs tonight, at least we have been warned' said Chaeyoung with a smirk.

Nayeon had red cheeks and immediately took a box from behind her back 'I was kidding, this is your gift'

The bodyguard was amused as she unwrapped the gift 'you were enough for me, but this bodyguard outfit is gorgeous'

'Now I understand why you asked me about her measurements so insistently, that was why' Dahyun was looking at the suit with curiosity 'Jeong, you really needed it'

'Thank you Nay' the bodyguard was smiling and gave her a kiss, worried about putting the gift carefully in its box 'okay, it's my turn' she took a blue package and placed it in front of Tzuyu 'this is for you'

The youngest of the group was very surprised by the gift that Jeongyeon had given her 'you shouldn't have bought this gift, these shoes are very expensive'

'The size should be right as I checked your shoes one night, but in case we can change them; I hope you like the ones I chose' she was a little embarrassed 'once Nayeon told me that your dancing shoes always break and I thought they would be useful to you as the ones I took are very resistant and comfortable'

Tzuyu smiled showing the dimple 'thank you, I will always use them and I will be careful not to break them' she immediately put them on her feet and smiled even more 'they are perfect'

Momo, seeing how the first two gifts had been so successful, felt like running away 'I'm afraid I didn't quite understand the purpose of the game, can I avoid giving my gift? I don't wanna let my girl kill me' 

Jihyo, who was still irritated by her girlfriend's experiences, looked at her seriously 'don't be afraid, I'm curious to see what you bought me' as soon as she opened the gift and saw the contents her face turned red like a tomato 'Hirai Momo' 

'I know I made a bad choice, but it could still be useful to us' the brunette smiled angelic.

Sana took the gift and laughed showing everyone the y costume, which was strictly red 'on her note it says to wear it for her. Momo, you are a ert' 

'I am and I'm not ashamed because of this, it's not my fault that I like my girlfriend so much. At least I'm honest with her and I'm sure Dahyun doesn't know you like to get rough every now and then'

Silence fell, during which Sana was about to eliminate one of her best friends, and Dahyun interrupted it 'it's okay to try if you like it that much' she was a bit tipsy from all the beer she was drinking 'we can do it as you like, no problem babe'

'Take her beer away' Jeongyeon was laughing 'I thought it was an evening to exchange gifts, not erse confessions'

 

 

 

 

~~

After all the troubles that the girls had to go through I wanted to give them a break and have them behave like they usually do with friends and have fun. This is definitely not one of the best things I've ever written, but the story is nearing its end and these nine girls deserve to relax a bit. I hope this chapter isn't too cringe, if so I will try to modify it 👉🏼👈🏼