CHAPTER 8

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3938343133373830312f696d616765732f313634643437633665323838626465653639303633343733343331342e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

The next morning Mina woke up with her living room spotless, Jeongyeon didn't even leave a single marker that she was here last night. She has this terrible headache as if she was the one who drunk way too much alcohol last night. With everything happening she might as well just drink too.

When she got to her kitchen, Jeongyeon already prepared her breakfast with a note saying "Sorry and thank you." again. Mina chuckles while she massaged her temples, she thought Jeongyeon's been saying sorry for the wrong thing for a while now, she's sorry for crashing at her place whenever she gets drunk but she never even apologize for making Mina feel this way.

"Why would she? She's not even aware of her surroundings." Mina said to herself.

-

Jeongyeon woke up with discomfort in her heart, nothing new. It always feels like this after a night of drinking. She looked at her phone and it was just 3 in the morning, it's Tuesday. She sighed, she hates Tuesday, she hates waking up every day but Tuesday's hit differently than other days. She got up and started cleaning when she finished she made breakfast, a little thank you for last night.

She steals a glance at the sleeping doctor before leaving the place. The first thing she did when arriving back at her place was to run a couple of laps outside. She didn't mind if it's still dark and cold, she knew there's no way she could go back to sleep.

[GYM]

When Jeongyeon arrived at the gym, she was surprised to hear something inside.

JY : "Woah... You're early today smol."

CY : "Haha I woke up early, I thought of just going straight to practice."

Jeongyeon changed into her practice clothes and joined the smaller girl.

CY : "Did you have fun last night?"

CY :

JY : "Huh?"

CY : "What's with the cute band-aid?" She said pointing at Jeongyeon's wound.

JY : "Haha oh I just bump into something."

CY : "Is this something  knows how to breathe?"

JY : "Hahaha no comment."

CY : "You know you can always ask one of us to come with you."

JY : "I didn't want to disturb any of you."

CY : "Who says so? Haha we love alcohol as much as you do."

JY : "Hahaha jinja? Last time the 5 of us went outside Jihyo and I have to drive you, Dahyun back home. Good thing Sana came to pick up her girlfriend."

CY : "Ehhh but... If you ever need any company you can always ask any of us." She said seriously.

Jeongyeon understands, no matter how hard she tries to hide that part of her, her friends will still read her like she's an open book, especially Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung who's been there seen the beginning. She can fool them for a short period of time but she knows they're aware that she's still in limbo. She's just lucky none of them brought up anything about that girl.

JY : "Arraso, I'll give you a call if ever."

CY : "Good! But of course, it's gonna be your treat."

JY : "Hahaha I thought for a second you really care for me, I guess not. You only want me to treat you."

CY : "Ani! I mean we're just there to support you."

JY : "Haha! Arraso, let's start practicing."

The two of them continued to practice, it didn't take long until their teammates start arriving.

SU : "You two should take some rest before we start again."

CY : "Arraso unnie."

The two sat down next to each other, they watch as the whole team warms up. As usual, Dahyun and Tzuyu start teasing each other like they're a bunch of high school students.

Then Mina came in, the sun hits her perfectly like she's an angel sent from above, her elegance is on another level she could say she's a princess and everyone will be fooled by her

Then Mina came in, the sun hits her perfectly like she's an angel sent from above, her elegance is on another level she could say she's a princess and everyone will be fooled by her. And Jeongyeon notices right away how Chaeyoung got sweep off her feet she was following Mina with her eyes. The smaller girl may think she's slick, that no one ever notices how she looks at the Japanese but she's not. She can fool Mina and herself but not everyone else, it's too obvious she's in love with Myoui Mina.

If there's such thing as a Laser beam, Mina could've been melted long time ago.

JY : "Why don't you tell her?"

Chaeyoung fidgets, she realized she stared too much.

CY : "What are you saying?"

JY : "You know what I mean.. Tell her you like her."

CY : "I don't."

JY : "Jinja?"

CY : "I really don't."

JY : "Arraso, if you say so."

CY : "But if ever, if ever okay? If ever I did like her I know I don't stand a chance."

JY : "Why is that?"

CY : "Hahaha she's obviously in love with someone."

JY : "Ehhhhh? Who? I never notice it."

CY : "Haha just find out for yourself."

JY : "Is that the reason you won't tell her?"

CY : "I told you I don't haha, but isn't that how love works? You hope for the better, even if you're not part of it?"

JY : "Of course but sometimes you have to give a little effort. You haven't tried so we don't know, plus last time I remember she's still single. Who knows? Maybe she's just crushing on someone."

CY : "Or it's someone clueless."

JY : "Well, if that's the case. You should grab the chance. I think someone who doesn't realize something like that is not deserving of our Dr. Myoui."

CY : "Hahaha you think so? And how many times do I have to tell you hyung? I don't like her that way."

JY : "Haha okay I'm sorry."

JH : "You two stop sitting around and let's play ball!!"

JY : "There goes your grandma. Let's go before she starts dragging us haha." She whispers to Chaeyoung.

CY : "Haha careful with what you say, she hears everything."

The two of them went back to practice, Chaeyoung finds it funny that she's stuck in this kind of situation. She like someone, who likes somebody else that doesn't even remember what's the meaning behind the word love. But it's okay, she's not complaining as long as Mina can be happy, then she's all for it.

But it's okay, she's not complaining as long as Mina can be happy, then she's all for it        

---

(A/N) I still some people here who was with me from my first book, I really appreciate you guys. it doesn't look like it but I remember most of you, especially the very first person who liked my story and who stick with me when my view was just 10 HAHA THANK YOU! You know who you are ;) 

That's it for today, I know it's still kinda dark.... Haha but it'll get better, I just hope you'll be patient as it progress. (Sorry it's kinda boring) Well, I'll see you guys in 3 days? Maybe? Hahaha until then, stay safe and healthy!!!!