CHAPTER 26

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939333633313733382f696d616765732f313635303035336530373465313937373133383233373334343238352e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Dahyun patiently waits for Momo, she didn't notice the time until she saw the sun setting. It was quarter to 6 and she didn't realize she sat in the same place for a whole day. But if she has to wait until it's dark, she'll do it. She wanted to fix it before the day ends.

She was looking at the sky when she heard the door opening, she saw Momo.

DH : "Unnie."

The Japanese quickly closed the door and run away. Dahyun didn't let another minute go, she started running after the older girl.

DH : "Unnie!"

But Momo didn't stop, she runs as fast as she could, forgetting that the girl following her was an athlete. Dahyun grabbed her hand.

DH : "Unnie, can we talk? I'm sorry, can you tell me what happened?"

MM : "What for?? You already said it was a mistake." She said facing the younger girl, her cheeks are starting to get red.

DH : "I'm sorry unnie, I couldn't remember anything from that day... And I was afraid I did something to you."

MM : "Just forget it Dahyun."

DH : "Unnie...." She holds her tighter

MM : "Arraso, let me go and I'll tell you what happened."

[FLASHBACK]

Momo was in the process of tucking her in bed when Dahyun suddenly held her cheeks, Momo thought she's gonna kiss her, she was too shock she just stood still. But suddenly Dahyun throws up, greasing the lower part of her dress. The worst part of it, was the younger girl hugged her after, staining her suit.

The worst part of it, was the younger girl hugged her after, staining her suit

MM : "Dahyun-ah are you okay?"

DH : "Hai!!!!"

Momo let her down, she grab wet towels and cleaned Dahyun's face. After that she started taking off her clothes she wanted to change them to her pajama but Dahyun was moving so much it was impossible, so she left her in her underwear. Momo then looked for a shirt and pants that she could borrow before she leaves.

DH : "Unnie where are you going?"

MM : "I have to go home Dahyun-ah."

Without saying another word Dahyun pulled her into bed.

MM : "Hyun I have to go, I haven't even put any pants on."

DH : "Unnie can you stay here with me?"

Momo felt her heart beating crazy, she hasn't been this close to Dahyun ever since they met, let alone the younger girl is hugging her in bed.

DH : "Let's sleep unnie."

The Japanese could feel her head pressed in her back, even if she wanted to leave Dahyun's grip was too tight it's starting to leave a mark on her hand. It was quiet for some time, Momo has yet to process that she's inside Dahyun's embrace.

MM : "Hyun?"

Dahyun hums in response.

MM "You should let me go, I need to go home."

DH : "And what if I don't want to, unnie? Are you gonna get angry at me?"

For a drunk person, she talks a lot.

MM : "Of course not...."

DH : "Then, just stay here, don't go. Don't leave me.... I want to see you when I wake up.... I want to....." She paused for a while. "Momo unnie I like you." She just blurted out.

Momo didn't know what to do, the girl is drunk but she didn't expect that this will what she says. All this time, she thought that Dahyun would only see her as an unnie, all this time she thought it's a one-way thing but here she is, hearing something she couldn't say to Dahyun.

MM : "Hyun?" She turns around and found the younger girl passed out.

MM : "I like you too if you want me to stay. I'll stay......." She said hugging the younger girl back.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

And Dahyun remembers everything. Now, the morning she woke up on makes sense.

MM : "I get it, you were drunk and you probably didn't mean what you said. A simple sorry would've been enough but calling it a mistake was just too much.... I know it's not gonna be that way, maybe it's the way you avoided me after? Or the way you said let's just stop? I don't know, it's just too much right now. I'm going home." She said in tears.

The older girl slowly walks away from Dahyun, who made a fool of herself.

Because when Dahyun woke up and saw Momo sleeping in her bed with just a shirt on, the first thing she thought was what if she forced herself to the older girl? Thinking of it twist her inside and before she knew it she's already avoiding her, that she's running away from her

But hearing what happened was a relief to her, Sana was right, she was just not sure.

Dahyun loves Momo.

That's why when she woke up she didn't want it to be her, she didn't want to do anything to her until she confesses to her. She didn't want it to be her because she didn't want those one night stand kind of thing, she didn't want it to be Momo because the Japanese it too precious to be treated like a plaything. She wanted Momo to be the one and not just some girl she'll forget after a night of drinking.

Dahyun takes big steps one after another, this time she's not running away. She grabs Momo's hand,

DH : "Hirai Momo I love you."

At that very moment she said those words, their world stop spinning. The traffic noises vanish and the birds in the sky froze in their place.

DH : "I love you." She said squeezing her hand.

DH : "I thought I did something I wasn't supposed to do, that's why I started to avoid you. I hate myself for waking with you looking like that. I hated the thought that I haven't even said I love you. I hate myself for running away that day instead of talking to you. I hate myself but I love you unnie, those things I said wasn't a mistake..."

"So listen carefully because I'll say it again, this time without alcohol. Unnie don't leave me, I want you to be the first person I see when I wake up and the last before I go to sleep, I want to be with you as long as I can. I love you."

Dahyun lets her go, she said what she has to say and the next thing is up to Momo. She took her time, thought about it hard, and when she made up her mind she slowly turns around. Along Momo turning to face Dahyun, the time starts to move slowly.

Momo found Dahyun standing still, her eyes were already drenched and was pursed. She cries as if she's a lost child and Momo just loves it, she loves everything about Kim Dahyun. She loves how kind she is, how sore of a loser she gets when it comes to her friends, how she's a self-proclaimed genius. And Momo knew words are not needed anymore, she took a big step and pressed her lips against Dahyun's. It was sweet but they couldn't stop the tears from falling.

It was sweet but they couldn't stop the tears from falling        

Because from today on, their two worlds have become one.

---

(A/N) I'll update another one tomorrow so we can finally reveal Chapter 30 on Sunday :) Hope everyone is having a great day. Stay safe and healthy!!! :)