CHAPTER 15

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3938373637383331352f696d616765732f313634653139363738643263346230643830313338343731383435362e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

[MONDAY; TWICE's GYM]

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon's been coming early a lot lately hoping she'll see Jeongyeon or at least get the chance to talk to Jihyo. The smaller girl is usually the last one to arrive, goes straight to her office and it's too obvious she's avoiding Nayeon.

NY : "Good morning Ji."

JH : "Morning Ms. Im"

Just like any other day, Jihyo coldly greeted her and walks away.

JH : "Uhm.. Are you leaving for the afternoon? I have something to discuss with you, can we talk later?" She stops and looked back at her.

NY : "I have a meeting this morning but I'm free after. If it's something important I can cancel my morning schedule and we can talk now."

JH : "No need for that it can wait."

NY : "Arraso, I'll be back soon as I'm done with work."

Jihyo just nodded back, It was the longest conversation they had ever since the day Nayeon came back. On the other hand, It could be just about work but Nayeon would take all the chances she could get.

JH : "By the way, Jeongyeon's coming back today. Please give her some space, I hope you understand." She said before leaving.

A few minutes later and Jeongyeon did come in. Everyone went to greet her but the older girl, she just stood as far as she could. Keeping what Jihyo has asked her in mind.

Nayeon watches how Jeongyeon's mood lightens up with everyone around. She wanted to cry so bad but she wasn't sure why since there's a lot of reason for her to feel this way.

She wanted to cry so bad but she wasn't sure why since there's a lot of reason for her to feel this way        

-

When everyone was done saying hi and asking how she was practice continued like always. Nothing's new, the girls are so used to her they don't even ask her what happened anymore. Jeongyeon disappearing for days is not an issue for them, besides being like a family, the girls know how hard Jeongyeon makes herself work for the practices she missed.

CY : "Not going home yet hyung?"

JY : "Well, I just got back. I have to make up for the days I skipped, mianhe."

DH : "Don't worry about it, we didn't even notice you're not around haha."

JY : "Yah...."

DH : "I'm just kidding of course we miss you."

JY : "Well, I miss all of you. It's been quiet lately I thought I was gonna go insane haha. Any plans for tonight?"

CY : "I'm picking Doc at the airport. She asked me to......"

TY : "Liar everyone saw how you volunteer to pick her up or should I say how you begged for it? Haha, she said she's fine with a taxi but you insisted you have time."

JY : "Ohh so you finally thought of making a move?"

CY : "Ani!"

DH : "Maja, she just needs part-time haha."

CY : "Yah! And you? Why don't you tell hyung where you're going."

DH : "I'm going out with Momo, nothing's wrong with that."

Chaeyoung smirk at the pale girl.

JY : "What?????? When did you start going out with Momo?"

DH : "Pabo-yah, it's not like that. I'm going to treat her in this newly opened chicken store. Since she was the only one who believed in me."

JY : "I thought you finally realized what Momo is to you."

DH : "Ehhhh? I know what she is to me, she's my precious unnie."

Along with the word precious, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu consecutively hit their faces and whispered        

Along with the word precious, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu consecutively hit their faces and whispered "Dense."

JY : "I think I'm gonna get a headache with Dahyun." *Sigh*

DH : "Ehhhhhhhh?"

JY : "Tzu where are you going?" She said ignoring the pale girl.

TY : "Sana unnie and I are tagging along with them, you should go with us it's Dahyun's treat."

DH : "Who says so? I'm not treating anyone other than Momo unnie, ask your girlfriend to pay for your chicken wings."

TY : "Cheapskate."

JY : "Hahaha I'll pass, I want to do at least an extra 3 hours."

CY : "Well, good luck with that and make sure you don't die on us. I'm going ahead, it's almost time for Mina unnies arrival."

DH : "Then we're leaving too, hyung see you tomorrow?"

JY : "Hai, I'll be here don't worry."

The girls left Jeongyeon alone, she continued practicing until Jihyo came in.

JH : "Excuse me Ms. Yoo but I don't remember you asking permission to use the gym."

JY : "And when did I have to ask permission?"

JH : "Technically it's supposed to be since you started playing here. But since your Yoo Jeongyeon the most stubborn girl in the whole universe, everyone just got tired of reminding you."

JY : "Yah, who are you calling stubborn?

JH : "Do you see anyone here besides the two of us? Pabo.... But seriously Jeong go home."

JY : "Why are you so eager to kick me out? Do you hate me?" She said in pout.

JY :        

JH : "Sorry it's not cute enough haha. Just go home and rest, they have to do something today so the court will be closed. I'll let you use it tomorrow until you're tired, better off you can even sleep in here if you want to. Just not today."

JY : "Sarcastic haha. Arraso, I'm leaving."

JH : "Go home okay?"

JY : "I will..."

JH : "No bars for tonight."

JY : "O-k-a-y mom."

After washing herself, Jeongyeon took her things and said goodbye to her best friend.

JY : "Hey Ji, I was just wondering why are you still here? And where is Sejeong?"

JH : "I asked Sejeong to go home first since I have to stay."

JY : "There's something you're not telling me."

JH : "Hmmmm."

JY : "Come on, spill the tea."

JH : "Aish, okay.... I'm staying because I'm gonna talk to her."

JY : "Ohhhh."

JH : "It's about work!"

JY : "Hahaha you don't have to lie, we already talked about this. Is that the reason you were asking me to go?"

JH : "I know you don't want to be near her...."

JY : "Thank you for thinking about me, I'm going now. Don't worry too much okay? I'm fine with it, so you do what you have to. Good luck Ji :)"

Jeongyeon smiled at her genuinely, she regrets all the time she lied to her

Jeongyeon smiled at her genuinely, she regrets all the time she lied to her. They could've depended more on each other if she didn't pretend she's strong but things already happened. The least she could do is try to fix whatever that can be fixed. At least now she's sure, Jeongyeon will support her.

Jihyo sat on the bench as she took deep breaths. she knows she has to calm herself down before she talks to her estranged friend...

NY : "Ji?"

---