CHAPTER 28

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939333733383931382f696d616765732f313635313962326436366638353138643734363131323537313435372e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Jihyo notices how weird Jeongyeon's mood was, she wasn't happy but she wasn't sad either. The girl just continued to practice with that stiff smile on her face.

CY : "Hyung are you ready for our practice games?"

JY : "I'm always ready."

DH : "I'm also ready!"

TY : "Ready to flirt with Momo unnie? Haha."

DH : "Excuse you, I don't need to be ready for that. I was born with talent."

TY : "Says the one who took a long time in realizing she likes unnie haha."

DH : "Ahhhhhhh that's how you want to play huh? Guess I have to tell you guys how Sana unnie and Tzuyu became girlfriends."

TY : "As if it scares me. You probably heard the wrong thing."

CY :        

CY : "Ehhhhhhh? I want to know!"

JY : "Hahaha share it for your single friend here."

CY : "Yeah, share it with us." She said tugging Jeongyeon.

JY : "Well... Hahaha I guess you're right. So?????"

Tzuyu looks at Dahyun, she was ready to laugh at whatever the girl prepared.

DH : "As you can see, Goliath here went to the same university as unnie."

TY : "That's obvious."

DH : "Hahaha I'm not done yet Chou Tzuyu.... They've been together for four years and Tzuyu here asked unnie to be her tutor, it's not until after college when Hmasdh ashdanmsd."

Tzuyu grabbed and the rest of the words turned out to be muffled.

CY : "Ehhhh it was getting to the good part."

TY : "Haha that's enough let's just go home." She laughed awkwardly.

Jeongyeon grabbed Tzuyu's hand.

JY : "Go for it Dubs, I can only hold her for 10 seconds."

DH : "Tzuyu followed unnie here in Korea to confess she loves her!" She said in a hurry.

TY : "Yah!!!!!!!!"

CY : "I'm so proud of you Tzu... I never thought the cold giant of Taiwan was the one to confess her feelings." She said holding her laughter.

JY : "HAHAHAHAHA! So all this time you're just pretending you hate Sana being clingy to you? HAHAHAHA!" She laughed out loud.

CY, JY, DH : "Tsundere! Tsundere! Tsundere!" They started teasing the younger girl.

Tzuyu couldn't answer back, her face was turning red.

SN : "Ohhhh what's funny?"

Everyone didn't expect Tzuyu to run to her girlfriend and hugged her.

TY : "Unnie they're making fun of me." She said cutely.

SN :

SN : "ARA!!!! MOMORING GET MY PHONE AND RECORD THIS!!!!!"

The girls just laughed it off.

DH : "Let's go home unnie?" She said grabbing Momo's hand.

CY : "Let me get Mina unnie."

JY : "Ohhhh do you have a date?"

CY : "Aniyo, she just promised me she'll buy me a crêpe."

TY : "What a baby!"

CY : "Hahaha I don't want to hear it from someone who's still glued to her girlfriend."

Jeongyeon got left behind, not that they didn't invite her but she has someone she's looking for.

JH : "Jeong?"

JY : "Just the right person I want to see."

JH : "Ehhh?"

JY : "Can you guys give me a ride home? My motorcycle is getting repaired."

JH : "Well, Sejeong already left but lucky you, I bought the other car with me."

JY : "Thanks!!!"

Jeongyeon follows her best friend in her car. She buckles up and Jihyo drove off.

JH : "Next week will be our practice game, I already booked the hotels...."

 JY : "That's great, we get to have more chance to make our teamwork fluid at the same time we get a vacation."

JH : "Sana and Momo are coming.... And so is unnie."

JY : "So? They can do whatever they want, they have the money."

JH : "Do you want me to put you in a room with unnie?"

JY : "Ehhhhh? I rather share a bed with you and Sejeong."

JH : "You'll just be in our way hahaha."

JY : "Ewww....." She paused for a while. "I've been noticing, lately you been pushing her to me quite often."

JH : "Uhmmmmm."

JY : "Don't act like you don't."

JH : "Tell me the truth Jeong. Do you still like unnie?" She blurted out of nowhere and Jeongyeon was taken back.

JY : "What are you blubbering about?"

JH : "Don't even try to lie to me, now, answer my question."

Jeongyeon just ignored her.

JH : "Am I right?"

JY : "It's not like that, I'm not sure which is which."

JH : "Why do I feel like I know?"

JY : "What???"

JH : "Well, can you explain why unnie can still go in and out of your place?"

JY : "I told you Seungyeon unnie gave her the code to my door."

JH : "And? If she's not welcome there, just change the code it's not even that hard. You can even ask the security to stop her from coming but you couldn't, right? Because some part of you still wants to see her there."

JY : "Ji..."

JH : "I know, I'm just hoping you figure things out sooner. Jeong if this take any longer time, it'll be hard and who knows who'll get hurt?? Just sort it out."

JY : "Is this why you've been pairing us up lately???"

JH : "Well..."

JY : "Well what?"

JH : "Well, I'm hoping you two could talk more."

JY : "I know I said I'm not sure which is which but that doesn't mean I still want to be with her. I wouldn't cross that line with her again."

JH : "Why don't you just ask her why she left? You stubborn."

JY : "If there's someone stubborn here it's you, she already told me, she wasn't sure at that time. she wasn't ready."

JH : "There's more to it than just that, ask her what's the real reason. Then maybe you'll understand a little Jeong."

JY : "Why don't you say it to me? If you already know."

JH : "Aish.... Let's say you found out that I wanted to break up with Sejeong, would you go ahead and tell her before I do?"

JY : "Of course not, I'll let you tell her. Wait, what? Are you breaking up with Sejeong?"

JH : "Pabo as if, that girl is a treasure. That's just an example."

JY : "Good, because I don't think there's someone else who could tolerate you."

JH : "Yah! Do you want me to leave you here on the highway?"

JY : "Haha I'm kidding but I still don't get it."

JH : "Your brain really does only works inside the court doesn't it? What I'm trying to tell you is I wouldn't tell you something she needs to tell you. Yes, It's the same thing, I can even tell you the exact words she told me but these need to come from her."

JY : "Why do I even have to hear that? Isn't it all the same excuse?"

JH : "Pabo-yah! Just do it, ask her if when you think you're ready to hear everything."

JY : "Arraso."

JH : "Don't rush yourself Jeong. If you don't want to talk to her, don't force yourself."

-

When Jeongyeon got inside her house, the place was clean no one in the kitchen.. Not that she's looking for someone. She opened her refrigerator and found a bowl of noodles.

"Eat it, it'll help you become stronger." -Nayeon

JY :

JY : "Stronger? Huh, as if I'm some kind of a weak person." She said to herself.

---

(A/N) Time to place your bets :D What do you think is the reason Nayeon left? Next update will reveal the whole reason. See you next time! Have a great day! Stay safe and healthy :)

Ps CRY FOR ME is out ❤ give it a lot of loveeeeeee 💚💚💚💚