CHAPTER 47

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939363930353032382f696d616765732f313635346131326337363234363838353334323836363139313931372e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung couldn't stop but to peak at the girl next to her.

JY : "Stop it, you're driving."

CY : "Are you sure you're okay???"

JY : "I am. I just need some bandage and I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

CY : "I still think you're stupid."

JY : "Haha I am. I am."

CY : "But... If you see Mina unnie can you talk to her again?"

JY : "What for?"

CY : "It's been days and I'm sure you two could talk about it again. Maybe make it less painful?"

JY : "Arraso. Chaeng sorry."

CY : "Pabo, I still hate you for hiding it from her but thank you for telling her the truth."

JY : "I should've told her sooner."

CY : "You should've! That's why you'll be the most stupid person this year."

JY : "Hai, hai." She pats Chaeyoung's head.

CY : "And I'm... I'm sorry again, for doing something stupid."

JY : "Stop saying sorry, I told you you did the right thing. I would be worried if you weren't there for mina. Give her some time okay? She'll come around."

CY : "As if I'm going to run away. She can't stop me, I'll be around for her."

JY : "Haha I guess you really outgrow me. Who would've thought that the girl who loves to play around would say something like that? You've surpassed me a long time ago Chaeng." The older girl smiled at her.

Jeongyeon knew from the start Chaeyoung has always looked up at her        

Jeongyeon knew from the start Chaeyoung has always looked up at her. That's why she's happy she could finally tell Chaeyoung how a great lady she has become.

[HOSPITAL]

When they arrived, the doctor has to do an urgent suturing to stop the bleeding. It was good that t was just a small cut, she could go home after her papers are settled.

The two continued talking like Jeongyeon's eyebrow didn't explode. Chaeyoung starts to understand Jeongyeon's decision a little bit more.

"Excuse me where is Yoo Jeongyeon's room????"

Jenogyeon could hear the frantic voice looking for her but she couldn't see clearly who it was.

JY : "Is that?"

CY : "Nayeon unnie, she'll kill me if I didn't tell her... And I called one more person. She'll be here soon."

Nayeon catches a glimpse of the two of them. She hurriedly runs over to them and there she saw Jeongyeon's eyebrow covered with a bandage and her shirt stained with blood.

NY : "What happened to you?!!!"

CY : "Unnie it's...."

JY : "Chaeng and I were playing back at my place when I slip and hit my eyebrow on the corner of a table."

NY : "Jeong! You should've been careful."

Jeongyeon looked at Chaeyoung and smiled. She doesn't want anyone to know what the younger girl has done. Nayeon couldn't keep herself steady, she keeps on walking around.

JY : "Just sit down, I'm okay. I'm actually getting ready to go home."

NY : "Are you sure? is it not hurting anymore? Are you sure that's the only cut you got? Did they do a full body examination on you??"

JY : "Hahaha I'm fine, I'm getting dizzy looking at you moving so much around."

NY : "Aish, you two need a baby safe environment who knows what will happen next time? It's good that it's just a cut."

The two chuckles, Nayeon had always been like this since they were in high school. She's the protective type. A few more minutes Chayeoung noticed Mina rushing to them.

MN : "What happened?"

NY : "This two was playing when Jeong slipped and her head on a table."

CY : "Unnie I think we need to settle the bill, so we all can go home."

NY : "Aarraso, good thing Mina came. Well be back, please stay away from anything that could hurt you."

JY : "Okay mom."

The two left them alone, Jeongyeon knew that Chaeyoung sets this up. Mina sat next to her and all she could do is look at the taller girl.

MN : "Are you and Chaeyoung fighting?"

JY : "Huh?"

MN : "You can fool unnie but not me. I didn't spend 7 years in med school to not notice. I saw the bandage in Chaeyoung's hand, the bruise in your face was from the constant pounding of her fist."

JY : "As expected of our Dr. Myoui."

MN : "Why would you let her do this to you?" She looked down.

JY : "I can't really blame her, she was right. I should've told you in a better way. I can't imagine how awful this week has been for you, I deserved all the punch that she has thrown. Like what I said before I can't offer anything more than a friend, but I want to make sure you know I'm always here for you."

"I'm sorry. I should've said something the moment I find out. I'm sorry for hurting you but I hope you understand I didn't mean to play with your feelings, Mina you're still someone I treasure."

MN :

MN : "Pabo, I should've punched you first. I understand, it was also my fault. I knew it from the start, it wasn't our story to tell and I didn't do anything to stop it. I just let myself fall in love with you even when I know it's never gonna be me. I started accepting it when unnie came back."

"Nayeon has done something I couldn't ever do. She made that heavy heart of yours lighter. It's just I got really upset to know you've known since the start and did nothing. But just what I said, some parts of what happened between us were my fault. This means a lot to me, I mean your a friend first before anything else, and besides your not the only person on this planet, I'll find someone for me."

JY : "I know you will. So friends?"

MN : "Friends... But no more drunk knocking."

JY : "Ehhhh?"

MN : "I'll pick you up and take you home but I don't think letting you come over to open up that broken heart of yours would be good for mine."

JY : "I understand. Thank you, Mina, and again I'm sorry."

MN : "It wasn't all your fault, so stop saying your sorry. But that aside don't you think it's time for you to let her know?"

Mina looked at the frantic Nayeon who keeps on looking back at them, while she talks to the nurse.

JY : "Hahaha if I get the chance. I still have to think about what to tell her."

MN : "Stop waiting and go for it, just tell her the truth. That you still love her, in that way you won't fool anyone else. You won't make anyone fall for you again. "

JY : "Yah!"

MN : "Haha, just tell the truth and stop being the Yoo Jeongyeon who loves to lie."

JY : "What???"

MN : "Come on Jeong, everybody knows that already haha."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?" She said in a pout.

JY :        

NY : "Oh it seems you're fine now."

JY : "I am." She looked at Chaeyoung and smiled.

NY : "We paid the bills and the nurse said she just needs the doctor's sign and your free to go. I'm leaving you with Mina, Chayeoung let's go."

Mina looked at Jeongyeon and chuckles. Chaeyoung somehow felt relieved seeing Mina's gummy smile.

MN : "Ohhh unnie I'm sorry, I didn't bring my car with me. I took a taxi over so I don't think I can drive her home."

CY : "Oh I'll drive you home MN unnie."

JY : "I'll just take the taxi. You guys can go."

NY : "Ani, I'll wait with you and take you home. Who knows? You might slip and hit that big head of yours again."

JY : "What?!"

CY : "Okay no fighting you in the hospital, don't disturb people. Mina unnie and I are going. Guess I'll see you both in the gym?"

JY : "Hai."

MN : "Jeong.."

JY : "I know Mina, you take care, and Chaeyoung drive slowly okay?"

CY : "Arraso."

---