CHAPTER 23

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939323734313735342f696d616765732f313635303033656232323936636333303539353634353932303633312e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

The moment Jeongyeon left, Nayeon opened her eyes        

The moment Jeongyeon left, Nayeon opened her eyes. She's been sober since she started crying and how could she possibly sleep through the feeling of Jeongyeon slowly letting her go? Because it hurts the moment the taller girl laid her in bed, she wanted to grab her, stop her from leaving but how is she suppose to do that?

Hearing all those things hurts like hell. That all of the dreams they once made with each other is now just one part of a big maybe.  All she could do was cry in her bed holding Jeongyeon's jacket.

She wanted to tell her, she wanted her to know the reason why she left but she was afraid Jeongyeon would get hurt all over again.

-

Dahyun woke up in her bed with a massive headache it almost felt like her head was splitting into two

Dahyun woke up in her bed with a massive headache it almost felt like her head was splitting into two. She couldn't remember what happened last night. She rolls to her side and saw someone inside her blanket. She scratches her eyes and it was still there, she looked at herself and found that she's just wearing her underwear.

DH : "Please don't be a guy, please don't be a guy. At least be some pretty girl." She prayed.

She thought if she's gonna sleep with someone it has to be a girl. She slowly lifts the blanket and found Momo, in her clothes. Her eyes were wide open, her body grew cold, she can't believe she has done something like this to her unnie.

DH : " I messed up. Why did it have to be unnie?????" She quickly got out of bed and saw her suit and Momo's dress on the floor.

Her brain's not processing what was happening before she knew it. She's already in her car driving away from her own house.

When Momo woke up, the other side of the bed was already empty. She could still feel Dahyun's tight grip on her back from last night. She stood up and picked up their clothes when she got to the kitchen she found a plate of food with a sticky note on it.

DH : "Unnie eat breakfast before you go home, I have something to do with Chaeng. I'll see you next time."

Momo couldn't careless, she ate what Dahyun prepared took her dress out of the laundry, and went home.

-

The worst part of drinking always comes in the morning after        

The worst part of drinking always comes in the morning after. It usually comes in a form of regret.

Sana opened her eyes, she knows it's her and Tzuyu's room but when she turned to her side. She saw someone in a hoddie sleeping next to her and not her girlfriend. She picked her firmest pillow and started smashing it to the person sleeping next to her.

SN : "ert! Who are you!? What are you doing in my bed?! Where's Tzuyu?!"

The person turns to face her, it was a relief that it was just Tzuyu in her hoddie.

TY : "After carrying you the whole night this is what I get? The disrespect."

SN : "It's your fault.. Why are you even sleeping in a hoodie."

TY : "Well, someone here was hogging the blanket all to herself last night. I almost freeze to death. Can we just go back to sleep? I want something warm." She said opening her arms.

Sana just jumps into her hug, she wrapped both of them in their blanket and rested her head in Tzuyu's chest before going back to sleep.

-

Mina woke up in her apartment, she wasn't sure what happened last night but it's like those time where she fell asleep on their living room's sofa only to wake up in her bed        

Mina woke up in her apartment, she wasn't sure what happened last night but it's like those time where she fell asleep on their living room's sofa only to wake up in her bed. Well, the secret was unraveled when she grew up turns out it was her dad carrying her. It's probably Chaeyoung who drove her home, she knew it's impossible that Jeongyeon was the one to take her... She was sure it wasn't her.

*OUTGOING CALL : SON CHAEYOUNG*

CY : "Ohayo unnie!!!" She greeted her cheerfully like she always does.

MN : "Ohayo Chaeng, sorry for calling you on a weekend. I was just wondering how did I got home?"

CY : "No worries unnie, hmmm you flew in a magic broom hahaha!"

MN : "If I did you wouldn't find me anymore haha."

CY : "Ehhhhh??? I was just kidding."

MN : "I know haha, so?"

CY : "Oh yeah, I drove you home."

MN : "Then how did you get home????"

CY : "Well, I have to look for a taxi."

MN : "Ehhhhhh you should've stayed it was too late for you to go home."

CY : "Would you really let a wild beast stay in your house???"

MN : "Hahaha I don't know which part of you is a wild beast, but yeah I wouldn't mind or you could've taken the car with you."

CY : "Too late I already got home haha."

MN : "Uhmmm Chaeng... Thanks for last night, I can't remember the rest but...."

CY : "Gwenchana unnie haha I don't remember anything too. I was kind of tipsy."

MN : "Yah! Don't tell me you drove while your drunk."

CY : "Haha calm down, I didn't, I was just tipsy."

MN : "Aish... Son Chaeyoung..."

CY : "Yes Son Mina? Hahaha just kidding, I was just copying Tzuyu."

MN : "Pabo but seriously Chaeng you should've left me there, I was okay-"

CY : "Oh sorry unnie, Dahyun is knocking at my door. Let's save the sermon for Monday. Have a good weekend!" She said cutting the line off.

Chaeyoung didn't want to hear Mina's lie, because she knew she wasn't okay last night.

-

Jihyo was woken up by the smell of garlic being suited        

Jihyo was woken up by the smell of garlic being suited. Well, Sejeong is different from all of them, she could drink a gallon and get wasted and she's still gonna be up the next morning making breakfast for Jihyo.

Jihyo got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen, she found her girlfriend in an apron. Out of habit she just walked to her and hugged from the back.

SJ : "Omo good morning Ms. Park."

JH : "Morning Sejeong... Why did you leave me in bed?"

SJ : "Because you're so cute I didn't want to wake you up. Go and wash your face, breakfast is almost ready."

Jihyo nodded back, out of all of them Jihyo's morning is the best one. She gets to wake up in a dream. Part of why she was able to lie to Jeongyeon all these years about her being strong is this wonderful woman she gets to see every time she opens her eyes. With Sejeong by her side, there was nothing she couldn't do.

-

Aside from Nayeon who couldn't sleep last night, there was one more person who spent her whole night thinking of things she doesn't even have to        

Aside from Nayeon who couldn't sleep last night, there was one more person who spent her whole night thinking of things she doesn't even have to. When Jeongyeon got home the first thing she did was get her blanket, lay on the living room's floor, and open the TV. She didn't have the time to change into her pajamas, it's was 3 am and her heart was hurting, like anytime soon it's just gonna stop beating. 

And she remembers what Jihyo and Mina asked, "Is it really loved?" She starts to wonder what's the real reason why she hates the older girl. Is it because she left? Or is it because Nayeon loved her in a way nobody can compete to?

---

(A/N) Dun-dun-duuuuuuuun! Hahaha Is it two days already? Here's an update, I'm counting the days and it feels like Chapter 30 would be posted around Friday or Saturday. It'll be tear-jerking. Well, that's what I felt while writing it but it could be the other way for you guys haha, I recommend listening to something while reading it. So I'll see you in a few days, stay safe and healthy!!!!! :)