CHAPTER 6

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3935343935373236342f696d616765732f313634633133333831653838656364333839393139373737343732352e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

MINA'S POV

I don't know when it all started, I mean, do you have to take note of when you first started feeling this weird sensation in your heart? Are you supposed to give it an anniversary?

Well, time flew by.

I didn't notice I was already accustomed to her. That somehow everything revolves around her. It's partly my fault for falling in love with someone whose heart has already forgotten how to beat. I could've stopped it the moment I realized it but I didn't.

I can't blame her for the pain, for something I could've avoided on my own but didn't.

I'm sure I like her and I'm also sure she's never gonna feel the same way. She's too busy mending her broken heart she doesn't even notice how I feel until now. But this is something I choose, if she comes around I'll be glad and if she doesn't I'll be fine. For now, I just want to be with her as long as we can, as long as she needs me.

JY : "Right doc??"

MN : "Oh.... Yeah..." I snap back to reality.

JY : "See prince charming? Now stop being overprotective."

CY : "I still have my eyes on you hyung."

JY : "Hai, hai."

JH : "Now that everyone's here let's start practicing."

MN : "I'm gonna get out of your way."

CY : "Where are you going unnie?"

MN : "I have things to finish I'll be in my office."

TY : "You sure you don't want to see Dahyun cry?"

DH : "Eeeehhh???"

TY : "The bet still stands."

JY : "What bet?"

TY : "Nothing important haha."

MN : "I'll pass, Hyun if you need me call me okay?"

DH : "You sit in your office and relax, you won't hear anything from me."

CY : "Ha! We'll see about that."

MN : "Arraso..."

Yoo Jeongyeon is dreamy, everything about her is just perfect. She's talented, good looking and kind. She's every princess savior, their knight in shining Armor all of them wish she'll be their prince charming. That's if you don't know the part where she breaks down, the part where she's the one that needed saving. Maybe Yoo Jeongyeon is the real princess, who needs saving.

I always ask myself will things be different if I met her in a different circumstance? If I met her a little earlier maybe I could have done something but humans are far from developing time machines

I always ask myself will things be different if I met her in a different circumstance? If I met her a little earlier maybe I could have done something but humans are far from developing time machines. That's why the only thing we could do is think of the what-ifs and regret what could've been.

NO ONE'S POV

The practice continued, and as per what they talked about Tzuyu was the one to set for Jeongyeon.

JY : "Tzu a little to the left, okay?"

TY : "Hai!" She grins at Dahyun who was on the other side of the net.

CY : "I hope you said your prayers unnie." She whispers to her.

Jeongyeon steps backward, then run towards the ball. She jumps so high it almost looks like she was flying and everyone on the other side steps to their side. They knew exactly what will happen next.

*THUD*

JY : "Nice one Hyun!"

Dahyun indeed received her spike, she even returned the hit but what happened next was not what she expected. Her pale hands were becoming red, it almost felt that it was burning.

DH : "Ahhhhhhhhh!" She shouts in the middle of the game.

CY : "I'm gonna get Mina unnie."

JH : "Arraso everyone can rest for now."

JY : "Ehh? Ehh?"

Jeongyeon was the only one puzzled by how calm the girls are. Dahyun was whining about the pain while the rest of them ignore her.

TY : "Hahaha looks who's crying now."

DH :        

DH : "Shut up."

Mina came running in with Chaeyoung.

MN : "I told you not to overdo it."

CY : "Guess what unnie? It was just one hit hahaha."

DH : "Yah! I wasn't prepared."

TY : "Tss haha just admit it, it felt like a ball of fire."

MN : "Just put ice on it and it'll be okay. And you!" She said pointing at Jeongyeon. "Don't you think you're hitting the ball too hard?!"

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Why am I the one getting scolded?"

CY : "Maja, it's not her fault Dahyun unnie is a big baby."

DH : "Yah!!!!! Jihyo unnie, Chaeyoung's teasing me."

Jihyo walked towards her looked at her reddish hands.

JH : " it up I didn't raise a baby."

TY : "Hahahaha too bad."

DH : "Ehh unnie it hurts.."

MN : "Arraso it'll go away." She said patting the younger girl.

CY : "Yah!!! Yah!!! Yah!!!"

JY : "Calm down prince charming. It's her job, want me to hit you with an even harder spike?" She whispers to the smaller girl.

TY : "Okay pay up."

JY : "What??????"

JH : "It's your fault for always bailing on us."

JY : "At least share some with me."

CY : "Arraso, it'll be our thanks for making her cry with one hit haha."

SN : "Oh what happened here?"

Sana said while walking towards where the girls are, Momo just follows her like usual.

TY : "We won."

SN : "How fast?"

TY : "Faster than the speed of lightning haha."

CY : "I guess no date for you Momo unnie."

MM : "Ehhh? Gwenchana, I mean that's not the reason why I bet on her." She starts fidgeting.

DH : "Don't worry unnie, I'll treat you. It'll be just us and no one is invited."

JY : "Even me?"

DH : "Okay except you."

SN : "Unfair! Take me with you."

DH : "Ask Goliath to take you. "

TY : "You can take her she eats a lot, and in that way, hyung wouldn't be a third wheel."

SN : "Yah! How could you just give your girlfriend away like that??? I'm not gonna watch you practice anymore."

JH : "Pfft haha, I always wonder if you and Momo really have work. You're always here."

SN : "Of course we do! It's just we finish faster than everyone. Right Momoring?"

MM : "Majayo!"

MN : "Okay kids, I'm heading back to my office stop fighting. Ji let Dahyun rest for the meantime."

JH : "Hai! Hai! You heard the doctor everyone back in the court and you two to the side please."

SN : "Okay, Tzu you better take back what you said."

TY : "Hahaha arraso. Stop sulking."

JY : "stop messing with her before she leaves you. Hahaha gaja! Let's finish the practice!"

Mina looks at Jeongyeon, the taller girl was all giddy. She heard what she said and although she doesn't know a single thing about Jeongyeon's past especially when it comes to a certain someone. She's well aware of the pain that was hidden in the subtle remainder to her hoobae, hidden in those smiles.

And Yoo Jeongyeon can fool everyone but not Myoui Mina, she knows behind those sweet and warm smile are pain she tries hard to get over with        

And Yoo Jeongyeon can fool everyone but not Myoui Mina, she knows behind those sweet and warm smile are pain she tries hard to get over with.

---

(A/N) I'll try my best to update twice a week :) depends on my work haha. That's it for now, see you in a few days! Stay safe and healthy everyone!