CHAPTER 50 [END]

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939363930353635372f696d616765732f313635353461313334313836393331323136383533373534353030392e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

[5 YEARS LATER; SEOUL CATHEDRAL]

*WEDDING BELLS RINGING*

Nayeon came into the room and of course, the first thing she would notice is Mina in her long white dress, who wouldn't? Mina looked like she came down from heaven.

MM : "Unnie you're almost late."

NY : "Almost Momoring, if you can excuse me I just want to hug this girl." She said walking closer to Mina.

SN :        

SN : "Stop it unnie, you're gonna ruin her dress."

NY : "Don't act like you didn't do anything like this when you first saw her."

MM : "You hit the right spot she even cried like she's Mina's mom."

SN : "Yah!"

NY : "Forget these two, how is it? How was everything?"

MN : "Everything is going smooth hopefully it goes smooth all the way to the end of the ceremony."

MM : "You mean to the honeymoon right?"

MN : "Yah Momoring!"

NY : "Hahaha well, you'll want that too."

MN : "Unnie......."

The girls chuckle together.

SN : "I'm gonna go check on my wife, make sure she's not flirting with other girls. I mean nobody is flirting with her."

MM : "I'm going too, I have to make sure my wife is not eating yet."

-

MN : "But that aside, are you feeling okay? How was Sydney? Did you get enough rest before you got here?"

NY : "Sydney is okay but it doesn't feels the same way it did after that year. I got to sleep last night a little, you know the time difference and somethings that keeps on waking me up in the middle of my sleep."

MN : "Sorry to trouble you, unnie."

NY : "Pabo.." She softly says. "I already have a plan to move back. It just took a while since I had to fix some papers. And you know I won't miss this for any thing, Myoui Mina is finally becoming a Son. Who would've thought you and Chaeyoung would end up together?"

MN : "Haha Chaeyoung, me, and Jeongyeon?"

NY : "Jeongyeon?"

MN : "She knew from the start and maybe part of the reason she didn't want me was Chaeyoung. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what I've been missing all these years. Let's just say Jeongyeon rejecting my feelings for her was a big part of where Chaeyoung and I are now. That means it's also thanks to you unnie."

NY : "Me? I didn't do anything."

MN : "Of course you did. If Jeongyeon didn't love you that much, who knows what could have happened? Who knows how messy it would've been. Jeongyeon loves you too much it opens up new things for everyone else. Never in my life have I saw someone as stubborn as her, a liar. If she just been honest with you......"

NY : "I know Mina but things already happened. I still remember everything as if it happened yesterday, even the times where were still in grade school.... Jeongyeon..... That pabo..... Always putting others first before her." The older girl starts crying.

MN : "Stop crying unnie, it's my wedding day."

NY : "I know, I know. It's just you look really good and Chaeyoung too, it's like I'm sending my daughters off."

MN : "Arraso, stop crying before your makeup wears off."

NY : "You know, Jeongyeon would've cried more if she sees you right? You're like her little sister."

MN : "I know unnie." She said wiping the tears on Nayeon's face. "You better stop before I start crying."

Nayeon nodded back at her.

TY : "Unnie it's time to line up."

NY : "That's our cue, I guess I'll see you outside? Enjoy the moment and we'll be waiting for you Son Mina."

MN : "Gomawo unnie."

Nayeon went out and everyone was already in their place, she looks around and she didn't realize it's gotten really cold. She hasn't been back here for a long time, it feels different but it's okay she always has this warmth that engulfs her through the coldness. From today on, she'll stay in this place forever holding to every memory of her past, the good and even the bad.

Nayeon made her way to the back of the line, she stands right after Sejeong and Jihyo.

JH : "Aren't you making yourself special?"

NY : "Pabo, it's not my fault Mina's so beautiful I couldn't leave right away."

JH : "Hahaha whatever."

NY : "So where is she?"

Jihyo pointed to the side and there she was, the girl who always makes her cold days warm. Yoo Jeongyeon was standing right next to the window carrying the sleeping Hwayoung. Their 3-year-old daughter.

Their 3-year-old daughter        

NY : "Jeong!"

Jeongyeon turns around and smiles at her.

[FLASHBACK]

"FLIGHT 123 TO SYDNEY NOW BOARDING, FLIGHT 123 TO SYDNEY NOW BOARDING"

When everyone was busy saying goodbye to their unnie, one person was busy looking for any signs of Jeongyeon. Mina did everything she could to delay Nayeon but it wasn't enough to hold her back until the taller girl arrives.

Nayeon was already on her way to board her plane, her heart's getting heavier with every step she takes away from where the girls are, away from what she called home. It even doubles its weight knowing she won't see Jeongyeon before she goes but she knew this is for the best. The closer she get to that plane the more pain she feels in her heart, she wanted to change her mind but it's too late, there's nothing in this world that could sto...

"IM NAYEON! IM NAYEON!"

Nayeon stops in her track, even without seeing who was shouting her name she knew exactly who that was. It's that mellow and sweet voice she has known all her life.

JY : "Are you leaving again?"

And Nayeon started to cry. Some part of her was hoping Jeongyeon wouldn't show up because she knew she'll be a sobbing mess but in all honesty, she wanted to see her for the last time before she moves on from all her feelings for her.

NY : "Because I didn't want you to see me like this." She said as she brushed her eyes. "I want you to be happy, and I wanted to be happy for you but we both know I won't be able to do that until I completely move on from everything."

She didn't even have it in her to turn around and looked at the taller girl. She knows once she sees that comforting face she'll end up changing her mind.

JY : "Just like that? You're leaving again, after you come back and made me remember about everything?"

NY : "I am Jeong. I can't make you happy. What if one day I wake up on those sad days again? What if I hurt you again? What if I break us again? The thought itself could almost kill me. I want at least one of us to be happy, Jeong I want you to be happy."

Nayeon could feel Jeongyeon walked closer to her, before she knows it Jeongyeon have grabbed her hand forcing her to turn around. She was surprised to see the girl drenched and her left hand have few scratches but even before she could ask what happened Jeongyeon held her at arm's length.

She was surprised to see the girl drenched and her left hand have few scratches but even before she could ask what happened Jeongyeon held her at arm's length

JY : "Nayeon gwenchana." She shakes her a little. "Gwenchana, we have each other. If you wake up on days where you feel your body is too heavy you just want to stay in bed, I'll be there with you, we can stay laying the whole day. If we get into an argument and things start to get shaky, it's okay, we'll talk about it and we'll cry together. If things start to break apart, we'll fix it, if it's beyond that point we'll replace it, we'll start over again you and me."

"Even on days, you feel like you're not deserving to be loved I'll be there. I'll love you even on those days. It doesn't always have to be happy, we'll be okay. We'll be fine as long as we're together. This time will do it the right way."

NY : "Jeong what happened to you?!" She asked her worriedly.

JY : "There's no time to explain. I'm here to do something I should've done the first time. I'm not stopping you but instead of letting you go completely, I want to know if I still have someone to wait for?"

NY : "Jeong..... But Mina?"

JY : "Aish, unnie isn't it obvious? I love you, I still do, and even after all the years it's still you. Mina was the one I have through does tough times, she's right . No matter how hard I try to stop it, it will just make everything harder for me. So this time instead of cutting me off and returning unannounced, tell me. Do I have to wait? Because if I have to, I'll do it."

"LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT 123 TO SYDNEY, LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT 123 TO SYDNEY."

NY : "I'll stay, I'll stay wherever you are."

Jeongyeon grabbed her and kissed her, finally after 7 years they shared a long kiss. One that wasn't stolen.

-

It turns out that when Jeongyeon was on her way to stop her from leaving, she almost got into a traffic accident. Thanks to her amazing reflexes she was able to avoid the cars but wasn't enough to keep her balance. She ended up sliding down the road, but she was lucky enough to only get light scratches from the incident. The other motorist insists she stay for the ambulance but she knew the time we'll never stop for her.

-

A year after, Nayeon and Jeongyeon got married. They decided to move to Sydney to undergo a special procedure where they can have their own daughter. After two years of trying Nayeon gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Yoo Hwayoung. They decided to stay a couple of years before going back home to Korea.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

NY : "Jeong!"

Jeongyeon turns around and smiles at her.

JY : "Shhh you'll wake her up."

NY : "How are we gonna walk down the aisle?"

JY : "Well, if you wake her up she'll be in an awful mood. So I'll just carry her."

NY : "But how about the flowers?"

JY : "Hahaha I guess you'll have to step up for your daughter, mommy bunny :)" She teases her.

NY : "Pabo, just wake her up."

JY : "Aniyo, here hold this." She said handing the basket of flowers to Nayeon.

JY : "Then put this here." She said grabbing Nayeon's right hand and making it hold on to her biceps.

        

JY : "See? We look good."

NY : "Pabo..."

The little girl starts to mumble.

JY : "Hey Young? Are you okay?"

Jeongyeon let her daughter down and crotch eye level in front of her, the little girl grabbed her cheeks and squished them.

HW : "Hai! Hai!"

JY : "Haha arraso, lucky you, the angel have woken up. Gaja?"

The girls start to line up, Nayeon holds on to Jeongyeon while the little Yoo stood behind them.

JY : "I love you :)" The taller girl said out of nowhere.

NY : "Ehhhh?"

JY : "Just making sure, that Mrs. Yoo knows that you and that little bun in our back is my world. I love you two so much, I'll do anything for the both of you. In this life and the next, I'll always wait for you to come back. It'll always be you Yoo Nayeon." The girl pouts asking for a kiss.

NY : "I love you too but no matter how sweet those words are, I won't kiss you right now. Even though I want to do it so bad... This is not your wedding so behave until later."

JY : "Hahaha arras Mrs. Yoo :)"

And her smile almost melts Nayeon's heart. Now even with the fear of waking up to those empty morning she doesn't worry that much, she has Jeongyeon and with her, she knows everything we'll be alright. Because Yoo Jeongyeon and Yoo Hwayoung will always be the light in the darkest days of her life, the source of her happiness. And the answer to every question she has.

The life she thought of ending before have found it's different meaning.They were never too late, they just meet at the wrong time.

Im Nayeon has successfully withered the storm, and it's all thanks to her wife, Yoo Jeongyeon.

Im Nayeon has successfully withered the storm, and it's all thanks to her wife, Yoo Jeongyeon        

[END]

(A/N) Hope I was able to give the ending you guys are looking for.... The original ending I wrote was actually Nayeon dating Jennie, then she comes back to attend Mina and Jeongyeon's wedding but obviously I still can't write angst ending HAHAHA. 

Thank you to everyone who stayed with me through the whole story, to the ones who keep sharing there opinions and even to the ones who silently wait for my updates. Thank you! This not the year we all hoped for but I hope all of us was able to learn something from it. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's all hope for a better year ahead of us. Stay safe and healthy! 

PS. Since my JeongMi heart can't accept the angst they've been through in this story here's a little gift to the hearts I broke. The promised I made, that I'll make it up to them. 

A story that Mina can finally call their own :) 

A story that Mina can finally call their own :) 

TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

Ready to read :)