CHAPTER 46

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939363930343636382f696d616765732f313635343632623332306534303835633735353431323938313231322e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

The next thing she does after cooking some pancakes was check on Mina before leaving for training. When she got to the gym Jeongyeon wasn't there, she didn't know why but she was fuming. Maybe it's the thought that the older girl could be relaxing right now, that maybe she doesn't really care about how Mina feels but whatever reason why she's skipping today Chaeyoung thought it was unfair.

How come Mina is the only one who gets to suffer from the pain?

Practice ended late, before Chaeyoung knew it, she was already standing in front of Jeongyeon's place. She didn't know why but when she got to her car her hands just started moving on their own. She knocks on the door and the moment the older girl opened the door, Chaeyoung jumps at her leaving the door wide open. 

The smaller girl started throwing punch letting her frustration go and Jeongyeon seems to have no intention to fight back, instead, she just laid there and let the girl on top of her smash her fist in her face.

The smaller girl started throwing punch letting her frustration go and Jeongyeon seems to have no intention to fight back, instead, she just laid there and let the girl on top of her smash her fist in her face

If there's someone who knows what's Mina's feeling it'll be this girl. The girl who has always been by Mina's side. And maybe this is the reason why she unconsciously went here, why she's on top of Jeongyeon beating the life out of her.

Jeongyeon knew exactly why Chaeyoung is here. The smaller girl didn't say a word just continued pouncing on her face. Until Jeongyeon's left eyebrow exploded. Her face was full of blood and Chaeyoung's knuckles were stained with it. It just when Chaeyoung notices how the older girl below her stayed still and quiet the whole time, she hates it. She hates how calm Jeongyeon is right now.

Chaeyoung grabs her shirt and looked at her bloody face.

CY : "Waeyo!?!" She asked in frustration.

CY : "Come on land a punch! Get your stupid up and beat me up!"

But Jeongyeon didn't answer back, she could barely open her left eye with the blood flowing down her eyes.

CY : "WAEYO?!" She asks again.

CY : "You ing knew right? You know she's in love with you and this is what you have to do? You're right when you said the one she likes doesn't deserve her. You ing didn't deserve someone like her."

Jeongyeon understands where all the anger is coming from, Jeongyeon knows how much Chaeyoung loves Mina.

CY : "And you know what's more painful? I didn't say anything because I believed in you! I didn't stop her because I trust you! Because I thought you know better than anyone else, you know how it's painful to get left behind by the person you love the most. I thought you'll be gentle with her. If you didn't love her you should've told her from the start! You should've let her go carefully! Stop treating her like she's some kind of a consolation prize!"

If you didn't love her you should've told her from the start! You should've let her go carefully! Stop treating her like she's some kind of a consolation prize!        

Chaeyoung puffs and catches her breath.

And maybe Myoui Mina is Son Chaeyoungs' world and everything. It's not even a lashing out matter, she haven't even heard the whole thing that happened that night but she was too worked up she drove all the way here just to beat up Jeongyeon.

JY : "*Coughs* Are you *Coughs* done?" She said calmly and looked straight at Chaeyoung

The smaller got off her closed the door and sat next to the laying girl.

CY : "Why did you do that to her?"

Jeongyeon ponders in her mind. Chaeyoung did have a point, why? She stayed laying there. with her eyes closed.

JY : "Because if I said something back then who knows how bad it will hurt her?"

CY : "And you thought pretending since the start would be better? You ing knew you're the most special person to her! She let you in, for god sake she trusted you! You didn't ing deserve her!"

JY : "I know, that's why I don't want her to waste her time on me. Because I don't deserve her. Chaeng do you really think Mina would be happy with me? Do you think she'll be fine being with someone like me? Mina is important to me but I can't see her breaking herself just to fix me. I can't let anyone fix me, I'm broken, I've been torn apart, and never have I attempt to pick those pieces to fix me. Chaeng...."

CY : "Because it's still Nayeon unnie, right? You still want her to pick the pieces of your heart that she shredded? It has always been her."

JY : "Mianhe, I didn't know why but I guess I can't run away from it anymore. Yes, it's still Nayeon. I guess everyone was right, that it's been her all along. I thought I moved on from her but the moment she came back I felt something breaking again. Funny how I thought she already broke everything into fine dust then she comes back and suddenly I feel my heart breaking even more."

CY :        

CY : "... You knew it from the start, you knew it even before she came back. You knew all along that it's always gonna be her and Mina unnie.... She's stupid too because even she knew you're only capable of loving one person. She knows it's not gonna be her but she still let herself fall in love with a jerk like you."

JY : "She is." She chuckles. "Imagine not seeing how much you like her?"

Chaeyoung looked down at Jeongyeon who was smiling with her left eye close.

JY : "We all knew it was her. You could fool her but not us, you could tell us it's not but it's too obvious Chaeng. That's why I was actually waiting for this to happen, I knew you'll come storming here. We knew Chaeng, that's why I was sure Mina can do it without me. She has you, she just haven't realized."

Chaeyoung could only sigh in response.

JY : "Don't... Don't give up, Mina's just confused right now but I'm sure she'll see you and she'll understand that she deserves someone like you and not like me. You're far better than I am. You don't drink, there's nothing to be fixed, Mina won't have to wait for anything. Because it's always been her, it's always gonna be her right? So don't do the same mistake that I did, don't just let her go."

CY : "How can I be better when the next thing I did was storm here and almost killed you instead of going back to be there for her."

JY : "You did the right thing smol. I would've done the same thing. Plus I'm not dead yet but can you help me up? I don't think this bleeding will stop soon."

Chaeoung quickly grabs her unnie, realizing the bleeding of her eyebrow has not stopped

Chaeoung quickly grabs her unnie, realizing the bleeding of her eyebrow has not stopped.

CY : "Mianhe hyung let's go to the hospital. You might need stitches."

JY : "Don't worry, It'll be cool to have a shaved eyebrow."

CY : "Pabo."

---