CHAPTER 37

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939363930313339362f696d616765732f313635333730373166663530333237363230313532393633343739302e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

And since Jeongyeon has to seat out the last day of the practice, Twice lost two games. They were lucky enough that Tzuyu stepped up in the absence of their captain but they're still one of the teams who have to go on a punishment.

After a hearty dinner the girls proceed in cleaning dishes, well, it ended up being Jeongyeon, who volunteered since she felt bad she didn't get to help her team and Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Jihyo who lost in a game of rock paper scissors.

JH :        

JH : "Girls hurry up, I want to go bed to soon."

JY : "If you stop complaining and do actual working maybe we can finish faster."

JH : "Ehhhh? What's my work?"

DH : "Coach?"

JH : "Maja! That's why I'm coaching you girls."

TY : "Unnie you don't have to coach us in washing dishes, especially Chaeyoung she does this a lot."

CY : "Yah what do you think of me as a housewife?"

TY : "Absolutely not, first and for most, you don't have any wife, not even a girlfriend."

JY, DH : "HAHAHA!"

CY : "Hyung stop laughing you don't have any."

JY : "I don't need one I can wash my dishes haha."

JH : "Okay now you girls are just talking, scrubs those crumbs away! I want to go to bed already!!!"

JY : "It's not our fault you lost, so stop complaining, and just do your work."

The girls had a fun time washing dishes together, they didn't even notice it took them an hour and more to finish. They were on their way back to their rooms when Jeongyeon stops walking.

JH : "Is your ankle hurting?"

TY : "Chaeng will carry you."

CY : "Why me?"

DH : "Duh??? She's your roommate."

JY : "Hahaha ani, I'm okay."

JH : "Then what are you waiting for? Let's go to sleep."

JY : "Actually I wanted to ask you guys a favor. If that's okay with you?"

JH : "As long as it's not alcohol then it's fine."

DH : "Depends on how much you'll pay us."

TY : "Maja."

CY : "I can't believe the CFO and CMO of Kim Tech are dating cheap stake like you two."

JH : "You three stop the bickering. What it is Jeong? Let's get it over with."

JY : "Uhmmm.."

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Nayeon was busy making her bed and was getting ready to go to sleep when she heard the continuous knocking from her door.

She opens the door and was surprised to see Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

JH : "Annyeong!" The girl greeted her and walked inside her room.

DH : "Are you going to sleep unnie?"

NY : "Isn't it obvious Hyun?" She said pointing to her pajama. "So what do you girls need? Are we having a sleepover? Movie marathon??"

CY : "Aniyo, we want to sleep soon."

TY : "Sana unnie is probably looking for me already."

DH : "Momo is waiting for her snack."

TY, JH, CY, NY : "Ewwwww!" They said in unison.

DH : "Yah! Yah! You dirty minded people! She's waiting for her snack." She said taking out a chocolate bar in her pocket.

JH : "Hahaha are we the dirty one here? I have to go back to Sejeong soon too."

TY : "Maja it's your fault for phrasing that wrongly."

NY : "Wait, wait. So what are you girls doing here if you're just gonna leave?"

JH : "Because we received an important mission."

DH : "Prepare for trouble!"

TY : "And make it triple!"

CY : "To protect the world from devastation."

DH : "To unite all people within our nation."

TY : "To denounce the evil of truth and love."

CY : "To extend our reach to the stars above."

DH : "Da!"

CY : "Chae!"

TY : "Tzu!"

DH, CY, TY : "School-meal-club blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

DH, CY, TY :        

JH : "Yah! You three!" She said giving each one of them a smack on the head. The girls just pout at her. "Kneel and raise your hands!"

DH : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

JH : "Do you girls want me to repeat myself??? It's your fault for acting like kids. Gaja, kneel."

The girls did so like they're a bunch of grade school being punished.

TY : "I told you we shouldn't have done it" She whispered.

DH : "Come on, you knew how great it was. Jihyo unnie just doesn't have any humor in her." She whispers back.

JH : "One more word and I'm leaving you three tomorrow."

Nayeon starts to laugh at them, who would've thought that these -year-old girls still memorized the introduction of team rocket in Pokemon and to think they even customize it so it'll fit them.

NY : "Haha I have to give it to you three but what is this mission?"

JH : "Forget about these three. So as I was saying we came to give you a message."

NY : "Ehhh?"

JH : "She's waiting for you."

Suddenly the room was filled with air. Chaeyoung look at her unnie, part of her doesn't want this to happen. She knows after this night things will just go down for Mina but part of her want this so bad, her unnies been through a lot and she just wants to see both of them happy again. It wouldn't matter if they get back together or not she just wants them to have this chance. Chaeyoung's been torn apart since the day Nayeon came back.

JH :        

JH : "She's probably been waiting for a while now since you three took too much time." Jihyo glared at them.

Nayeon didn't know what to do. This is it, this is what she's been waiting for. She looked at Jihyo, and her best friend didn't have to be asked she knows Nayeon wants to run to Jeongyeon right away.

JH : "She's said she'll be outside. Don't rush yourself, she said she's gonna wait there and you know how she is. If she said she'll wait, she will. She won't budge until she sees you. So take your time. We're going too, don't stay up too late. Good night."

DH, CY, TY : "Good night unnie."

JH : "Gaja!" She said pushing the three out of the door.

---