CHAPTER 33

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939363531363032392f696d616765732f313635333232386134633631633534623438383739353838353631372e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Jihyo followed the taller girl to her room, Nayeon was sitting outside and seems like the taller girl has locked herself in. Good thing Jihyo got a spare key for every room their team has.

JH : "Can you stay here for now unnie? I'll talk to her."

NY : "Arraso."

She shuts the door and was welcomed by a mess. The taller girl has thrown her bags. She found Jeongyeon sitting on the floor back pressed against the bed.

JH : "What the was that?! What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind?! We just got here Jeong, you even pushed unnie to the side."

JY : "What do you want me to do Ji!? Do you really want me to stand there and accept everything she said!? How she made it look like Nayeon didn't go through a lot of pain!? That her leaving was something good?! We both know what happened when Nayeon left and it's nothing like what she said. She even has the guts to say it was freedom, screw her! She didn't know anything, she doesn't even know a single thing about us. Nayeon didn't have to plead for her to stop, I could've just punched her. If it just me being incompetent about our relationship then I'll let her say whatever she wants. She can insult me but don't she ever dare say it was easy for Nayeon, that leaving made her happier!" She cries out of frustration.

She can insult me but don't she ever dare say it was easy for Nayeon, that leaving made her happier!

JH : "Aish... You could've called me instead of grabbing her. Good thing even Irene knows how she teases people. Jeong, I understand how you feel but next time try to calm down."

Jeongyeon just nodded back.

JH : "What do you even plan with unnie? Did you talk to her?"

JY : "I haven't.... I didn't know what to tell her yet. I'm not sure what to say, she still left Ji.... I don't understand myself right now. For 7 years all I thought about was how painful it was when she left us. That's she's just being selfish, for 7 years I never even thought about how she felt or how hard it was for her. I could just forgive her right now but how do we even start again?"

JH : "I get it Jeong, you don't have to rush yourself. Think about it carefully, if you really don't love unnie like how you did you two can be just friends. Just promise me, no matter what Yeri says you're not gonna do anything."

JY : "O-okay." She stutter.

JH : "Arraso, wipe your tears and meet us downstairs after you calm down. Everyone was worried about you."

JY : "Are they angry at me?"

JH : "Why would they? Those girls would take your side even if you're wrong. So fix yourself and show them their reliable captain."

Jeongyeon nodded back and Jihyo left her on her.

JH : "Everyone go fix your things, then go down after."

SN : "But Jeong?"

JH : "She's okay, she's just having a bad day. She'll follow us, Chaeng don't bug her okay?"

CY : "Hai!"

The girls went on their ways and Chaeyoung, quietly entered the room.

JY : "Chaeng.... I'm sorry, I lost my cool."

CY : "Haha don't sweat it hyung. It's not like your the first one who grabbed Yeri like that."

JY : "Is... Uhm... Is Nayeon okay?"

CY : "She's okay, she has a few scratches on her knees but you know her. That's nothing for her, hyung..... Do you still love unnie?"

JY : "I don't know Chaeng, I just found out why she left and I'm still in the process of thinking about what should I do next."

CY : "Mianhe, I shouldn't have asked you. Jihyo unnie told me not to bug you."

JY : "It's okay, I'm gonna take a quick shower. Is it okay if we go at the same time?"

CY : "Of course! I'll wait here for you."

Chaeyoung wants Jeongyeon to say she is still in love with Nayeon, that they can still fix whatever was broken, and to pick up from were they stopped. But some parts want Jeongyeon to say no, that she'll rather forget about Nayeon.

Chaeyoung wants Jeongyeon to move on for the sake of Mina. She wants Mina to at least have a chance.

-

When they got down, the girls were already seated in the dining hall, there were a total of four groups, Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet, and Mamamoo that was participating in these 5 days practices games.

When they got down, the girls were already seated in the dining hall, there were a total of four groups, Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet, and Mamamoo that was participating in these 5 days practices games        

Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon, it seems like the older girl has gotten over with what happened a while ago. She was surprised when Sejeong sat next to her and not with Jihyo.

SJ : "May I?"

NY : "Sure. Did Jihyo asked you to accompany me?"

SJ : "Haha of course not. I wanted to sit with you, ever since you came back we didn't have time to talk. You know, because Jihyo didn't want me to get close to you..."

NY : "I'm sorry, I wanted to get close to you right away but I understand Ji. Uhm Sejeong Gomowa.... Thank you for being with those two."

SJ : "Aniyo, I should thank you. All I did was help them when they needed someone, you coming back and explaining everything gave them some sort of freedom, you fixed something than no one can." She said looking at her girlfriend and Jeongyeon.

NY : "If I didn't leave it would never be like this."

SJ : "Yeah, but if you stayed what is the guarantee that things would've been better? It already happened, you came back and explain what needs to be explained. You know, Jihyo used to tell me stories about her younger years? She would start with happy things and stop whenever she have to mention you, that's why ever since we started dating her stories always feel incomplete. I'm glad you're back because you're important to those two."

NY : "Thank you, I don't know what to say."

SJ : "Hahaha gwenchana, just keep yourself strong. You'll need the energy to keep up with those stubborn girls haha."

NY : "Haha don't worry, I'm the most stubborn of us all."

---