CHAPTER 25

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939333536383735342f696d616765732f313635303034653166306639363139653838383630373734323037382e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

After putting everything back in its place, she went straight to the kitchen and it's was weird that the whole place has only one dim light on. Usually, the girls or her sisters open every single light in her house.

JY : "Why are you cooking in the dark? Are you planning to burn my place down?" She said as she turns the lights on.

To her surprise, she found someone else, someone who she didn't want see.

The girl turned around she was in Jeongyeon's apron, holding a spatula, hair tied into a bun. She looks like she's someone who comes here often or rather, someone who lives in this apartment.

She looks like she's someone who comes here often or rather, someone who lives in this apartment        

JY : "The hell are you doing here?" She said in shock.

"That's a nice way to welcome people."

JY : "First and foremost you're not welcome here. You know this is trespassing right?"

"It's trespassing if I forced my way in. Did you see your door broken? And obviously, I couldn't barge in through your window. You live on the 18th floor." She said as she went back to cooking.

JY : "Aish..... Park Jihyo!!!!"

"Jihyo would never give me your code even when I bribed her with a salary increase, she's a nice friend but she loves you more than she loves me, Seungyeon unnie gave it to me."

And Jeongyeon remembers how the older girl is like a sister to her unnies and how she's more of a daughter to her mom and dad. Jeongyeon remembers that the whole Yoo family was in love with this girl and it's not surprising that her unnie would let her in.

"Stop whining, unnie told me you're not eating properly. I just came here as your boss and it's not like I'm staying the night, I'm going home after so don't worry. Besides I told you I'm gonna do whatever it takes."

JY : "Aren't you pushing your luck too much?"

"You were the one who told me I can do whatever I want. Go and take a bath, I'll be out of this place soon."

And Jeongyeon just sighed at her. The older girl didn't look back at her and she knew arguing with her would never work. So she just went to her bath, just like what the older girl said The moment she got out, she was already gone. She left the food on the table with a simple note on it.

Eat pabo! I'll be back -Nayeon

Jeongyeon didn't even touch the plate the older girl left, she just buried herself in bed. She forgot how stubborn the girl could be but she didn't thought she'll go as far as coming inside her house.

DAHYUN'S POV

It's been days since Momo unnie and I talk and she hasn't been back since that day. I even asked Sana unnie and she just told me that Momo unnie was busy with work but it didn't feel right for me. So today I asked Jihyo unnie for a day off.

[KIM TECH; 9AM]

NY : "Omo what bought you here?"

SN : "We don't hire kids." She teased me.

DH : "H-A-H-A." I laughed sarcastically.

NY : "So? Don't you have practice?"

DH : "I asked Jihyo unnie for a day off, I wanted to talk to Momo unnie."

SN : "Ohhh are you gonna confess??"

DH : "Aniyo, we just have a misunderstanding last time and since she haven't been to the gym, I couldn't apologize for what I said...."

NY : "Ahhh I'll call her."

DH : "Uhmm you don't have to unnie, if you can just tell her that I'm here and I'll wait until she has free time."

NY : "Arraso, then Sana take her to the lounge."

SN : "Hai! Hai!"

DH : "Thank you unnie."

NY : "Not a problem just make sure you don't go home with things unsettled."

DH : "I will unnie."

I followed Sana unnie to the guest lounge, where I sat next to the window

SN : "You should've asked her what happened before you said something." She said sitting next to me.

DH : "Ehhhhh? She told you?"

SN : "Of course, I'm her best friend. Can I ask you something?"

I just nodded back at her.

SN : "What is Momo to you? Is she just a fan? A friend? Or maybe even more?"

DH : "I'm not sure unnie, I mean ever since she started going with you to the gym she's been nice to me, she always takes my side and before I knew it we've always been together."

SN : "Then what it is that made you say those things to her?"

DH : "I don't know unnie, when I woke up from that day I couldn't remember anything. I was glad that it was Momo unnie who was with me in bed but I got scared of the thought that I did something I'm not supposed to do. I panicked and left..."

SN : "And you just assumed this right?"

DH : "Maja...."

SN : "Well, maybe that's why she was upset. You and Tzuyu are the same, it's actually cute."

DH :        

DH : "Huh?"

SN : "Did Tzuyu ever told you how we started dating?"

DH : "Of course not, that giant doesn't tell us anything about you. If she did it's always about you being clingy."

SN : "Hahaha Tzu is a tsundere, we met back in Japan when she's playing for our school. I was studying business and she was on physical education. She's one of the most popular student in the university, I was surprised when she asked me to teach her Japanese. I mean, there's a lot of girls in her team that could tutor her but she suddenly came to me."

I never knew Tzuyu was the first to make a move on unnie.

SN : "We met every weekend, sometimes at a nearby cafe, her dorm, or at my place. That continued until I got a job. You know what part you and Tzuyu were the same?"

DH : "The part where we don't do well in Japanese?"

DH :

SN : "Aish pabo...Hahaha" She started laughing out loud. "It's the part where neither of you knew what you were feeling until it's almost too late. Yes, Tzuyu and I were together most of our college but just like what I said that girl is a tsundere. We spent our summer, winter, spring, and fall breaks together but inside that 4 years she didn't say she like me, not even when she gets drunk. It's always been me who told her how much I like her and of course, she's didn't took it seriously."

"When I told her Momo and I accepted a job offer from Kim Tech, she just said okay. I thought that was it because she just let me go, she didn't even stopped me. Maybe she didn't really saw me like how I've seen her. Until one day, I was in the middle of a meeting when I got a call from security. They said someone wanted to see me and said she's not leaving until I come down. It didn't cross my mind that she'll follow me here. Tzuyu flew from Japan in a whim, the only thing she had was her passport and wallet haha."

DH : "What? Tzuyu did that?"

SN : "Hahaha she did, I'm not making it up. When I saw her she was standing in the same place you were earlier. She told me when I left she realized what I meant to her, that instead of just letting me go, she should've told me she loves me."

DH : "Maybe that's the reason why she's not telling us anything about how you met. Hahaha she didn't want people to admit that she was the one to confess."

SN : "Probably haha, but aren't you the same Hyun? Don't wait until it's too late. What's the harm in admitting you like Momo?"

DH : "But...."

SN : "Apologize, ask her what happened and sort your feelings out. Momo's a nice girl, I better go. Good luck!" She said walking away from me.

Unnie was right, there's nothing to lose if I tell Momo unnie how I feel about her but first, I have to clear the misunderstanding.

---