CHAPTER 12

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3938373035313533332f696d616765732f3136346531376234393739306134353335393433333635333238302e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

A week would pass after Nayeon come back and just like what Jihyo said, it's also been 7 days since Jeongyeon started skipping practice. The only person she would talk to was Jihyo because aside from her, Sejeong, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun are the only people who knew what happened between her and Nayeon. Jihyo just made up an excuse for her.

"Jeongyeon is not feeling well and would take a week off."

That's what she said. But truth be told, Jeongyeon didn't want to come back knowing she'll see Nayeon every day. She lost her will, she doesn't even have enough energy to go outside and get wasted. This time she locks herself in her apartment, drink in the morning until she gets knocked out for the rest of the day. Jihyo would always find her laying on her couch or wrapped in her blanket on the floor whenever she checks on her.

And whenever she sobers up she'll just continue laying on the floor staring blankly at the ceiling until her eyes drown in her tears

And whenever she sobers up she'll just continue laying on the floor staring blankly at the ceiling until her eyes drown in her tears. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to feel alive, she wanted all the feelings gone. She's angry but she's also hurt, seeing that girl and hearing her plead for forgiveness made her feel all the anger, the heartbreak she thought she forgot.

-

The rest wouldn't notice but Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Sejeong are well aware of the awkwardness between Nayeon and Jihyo. Whenever the CEO tries to come closer to their coach, the girl would run away. It may look like a normal smile to everyone but Chaeyoung and Dahyun could see the sadness in Nayeon's eyes.

MN : "Ji is everything okay?"

Mina is smart, Jihyo wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese have already grasped what's happening.

JH : "Huh?"

MN : "You know about Jeongyeon, she's not dropping at my place."

And somehow knowing Mina didn't know the situation made Jihyo relived. For now, she didn't want anyone to know.

JH : "Ohh sorry, you got too used to it. She's okay, you know same old same old but she's just staying at her house. So no need to worry."

MN : "Arraso, I'm glad she took our advice. I've been texting her but she wouldn't reply. If ever you get to talk to her tell her I'll be out of town starting today."

JH : "Ohhh are you two dating?" She teases the Japanese.

MN : "Aniiiiii, I was just making sure she knows since she wasn't replying to me. If ever she goes back to her old habit of driving to my place at least she knows no one is there for the week, she can go to your place haha."

JH : "Noooooo, please come back soon. That would make my time alone with Sejeong shorter."

MN : "Hahaha you two can manage."

JH : "But seriously, thank you. You've been a big help to us."

MN : "That's not a problem, she's not throwing up in my place so it's okay."

JH : "Then what if she did?"

MN : "Then I'll be throwing her outside haha."

JH : "If you throw her away who's gonna keep her?"

MN : "Ohh, Good morning Nayeon unnie :)"

Jihyo didn't notice that the older girl was passing behind them. She wonders how long has she's been there, what did she hear. She was hoping that Nayeon at least heard the last thing she said.

NY : "Good morning Mina, Ji..."

JH :"Good morning Ms. Im, Mina excuse me I have to go get the girls they've been inside the locker room for a long time now."

MN : "Strict as ever. Don't forget to tell Jeong okay?"

JH : "Arraso."

MN : "You're early today unnie."

NY : "I wanted to check on something but I'm going to work soon I'm done."

MN : "Are you coming back for the afternoon?"

NY : "Probably not. I have to finish a lot of work today."

MN : "Then, I guess I'll see you next week."

NY : "Next week?"

MN : "Yeah, I have a conference to attend in Jeju."

NY : "That's great. Take care of yourself."

MN : "I'll buy you something."

NY : "You don't have to."

MN : "Don't worry I usually buy a souvenir for everyone. Since your part of the team, I'll get you something."

NY : "Then I'll accept it. Thank you." She smiled at her. "I'm gonna go ahead, I'll see you in a week, and please come back safe."

MN : "Hai, hai."

NY : "Oh I almost forgot." She said reaching inside her bag. "Can you give this to Jihyo?" She said handing a Tupperware.

MN : "Is this chicken feet?"

NY : "Yap :) she loves it. I cooked it earlier and thought I give her some. Next time I'll make sure to give you too."

MN "I'll be looking forward to it. I'll deliver it safely."

NY : "Gomowa Mina. I'll see you next week."

MN : "Arraso :)"

-

Mina had to wait until the practice was finished before she could have a chance to hand Jihyo the food.

MN : "Ji, Nayeon unnie ask me to give this to you." She said handing the Tupperware. "I never thought you love chicken feet, isn't that a beer food? Ehhhh don't tell me you use to drink like Jeongyeon."

JH : "Haha pabo-yah. Of course not, no one's gonna beat Jeongyeon when it comes to alcohol."

MN : "Just making sure haha."

JH : "Do you want some? I'm actually still full."

MN : "But she made it for you."

JH : "Hahaha I'm pretty sure it's just extra."

TY : "Is that chicken feet???" The girl came out of nowhere.

DH : "Wait, did Nayeon unnie made it?"

MN : "Maja."

CY : "Can we have some?" She said in a pout.

JH : "Of course, as a matter of fact you guys can have it."

DH : "Ehhh?"

JH : "I'm not hungry, it'll be a waste if no one eats it."

CY : "Unnie...."

JH : "It's okay Chaeng, I'm gonna wait in my car, tell your Sejeong unnie." She said leaving the girls.

TY : "Hai!!!"

Dahyun looked at her, she knows there's more than just being full. Because Jihyo never says no to Nayeon's home-cooked chicken feet, she'll stuff it in no matter how full she feels because the older girl cooked it in a way that Jihyo loves.

She could still remember how Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon's bond was, it was unbreakable. It's the kind where you mess with one you mess with all of them, the type where love overflows. How funny it was that the first time she saw these three was when she and Chaeyoung were walking in the hallway and pass by the trio, rumor's has it the three of them was sent outside for throwing a fit when the teacher said there not gonna be a part of one group, for there science project. She and Chaeyoung were lucky that they met them in high school.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung may have accepted Nayeon right away, but it's all because of their wishful thinking that their unnies could be the same trio they met.

The same girls who never let anyone separate them.

The same girls who never let anyone separate them        

---

(A/N) You thought I was done updating??? I thought too HAHAHA, well, I just got bored since I have no work today. What do you think is the reason behind the 7 years Nayeon was MIA? I'll be back on weekend. Stay safe and healthy everyone! :)