CHAPTER 32

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

 

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939343639373436392f696d616765732f313635333232333432663737336332343330353133343334373836372e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

It was a nice day in spring, everyone gathers in the gym before traveling to Pohang. Jihyo checks on them, Nayeon still the same giddy girl she is and Jeongyeon was her opposite but there's no surprise in that, Jihyo knew why. The girls just let her be, no one was talking to her and even Mina wasn't trying.

It'll take almost 4 hrs to get them to there destination, everyone boarded the bus. Jeongyeon didn't care, she just sat on a window seat. Nayeon and Mina look at her both were contemplating to sit next to her until Chaeyoung sat next to her, leaving Mina and Nayeon on their opposite side.

CY : "Hyung you okay?"

Jeongyeon just nodded.

-

Chaeyoung's heart has been broken way too much, first, when Nayeon left, she was so lost she didn't know how to move on or if she has to move on.

Im Nayeon is like a mother to her.

Second, with Jeongyeon falling apart, she wants to help her but the older girl would always lie to them about being fine.

Yoo Jeongyeon is her role model.

And then with Mina, ohh Mina. That girl shines brighter than the stars, she's like an angel sent from above... That's how Chaeyoung sees her. Because she is precious to her, she is her everything. It's not a question anymore, she knew it for a long time now.

Son Chaeyoung loves Myoui Mina like how the sun loves the moon. The sun loves the moon so much she dies every night  to let her breathe.

But Mina never looked at her way, she was in love with someone else and even before Chaeyoung could say "I love you" to her, she already knew that she lost the battle.

Myoui Mina is her first love.

In these chains of broken hearts, Chaeyoung's sits at the every end        

In these chains of broken hearts, Chaeyoung's sits at the every end. Because Nayeon has Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon has Mina, Mina has Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung... Chaeyoung has no one but she didn't mind, Son Chaeyoung is the type of person who puts everyone first and thinks of herself last. If it means everyone gets to fix their broken heart then she'll do it.

[POHANG; NOON]

When they got out of the bus the wind blows the scent of the sea to them. It'll be days in this paradise and it's the right place to cleanse their mind. The girls followed Jihyo inside the beachfront hotel. Nayeon starts to look around and to her surprise, Jeongyeon is nowhere to be found. She went back outside and saw the taller girl with someone else. She's gonna call her when she heard what the girl said.

"Yow Jeongyeon sunbae-nim. Should I still call you that since we're not in the same team anymore?"

JY : "Just get out of my way Yeri, I'm not in the mood for this."

YR : "Woah, is this because of Nayeon unnie? I thought I saw her a while ago, that's her right? I heard she's back."

Jeongyeon just started walking away from her.

YR : "You two were like the perfect couple back in high school, everyone even the teachers were rooting for you guys. That's why when you two break up everyone was surprised." She Chuckles. "But not me, I knew sooner or later unnie will leave you."

Jeongyeon stopped in her track and turn to face the younger girl.

YR : "Am I wrong? Hahaha you took her for granted, you should be thankful for the years she spent sticking with someone like you."

NY : "Hajima Yeri-ah" She stood next to Jeongyeon.

YR : "I knew it, you're really back unnie. I'm just telling sunbae here, what she did wrong."

NY : "She didn't do anything."

YR : "That's what I was saying unnie, she didn't do anything to make you stay. It's just right you left someone selfish, sunbae only cares about herself and volleyball. She treated you like trash and you know what? Maybe things would've been better if you dated me instead of her unnie. You wouldn't leave because of someone like her."

NY : "Yeri just stop, please."

YR : "Why unnie? You don't want her to know how much happier you felt when you left? It probably felt like freedom, right? I'm glad you choose yourself over her."

NY : "You don't know anything Yeri, it's nothing like that. Please just stop."

And by this time Jeongyeon exploded, she was furious. She grabs Yeri by her shirt and gritted her teeth at her. Nayeon saw how she closed her hand and raises it. She knew Jeongyeon would throw a punch at anyone who insults her.

NY : "Jeong please." She said holding Jeongyeon's hand.

But the girl wouldn't budge, she lost the mind game Yeri put her in to. Nayeon and the younger girl thought that Jeongyeon was furious because of the insults Yeri had made.

NY : "Jeong let her go."

YR : "Huh? What now sunbae? Are you gonna punch me? Do it...... Do it, let's show unnie that she made the right decision in leaving."

Jeongyeon pushed Nayeon away, it was too hard the girl fell on the ground.

NY : "Ji! Chaeng!!" She shouts to call for someone.

Luckily one of them notice that they're missing, the girls came running outside.

JH : "Let her go Jeong." she said grabbing Jeongyeon's hand.

CY : "Hyung calm down." She said grabbing Jeongyeone's back.

Dahyun and Tzuyu were already hugging her, Mina helped Nayeon to get up.

YR : "Ohhh look sunbae everyone is here, it's like high school all over again. The only difference is Nayeon unnie is not your girlfriend anymore. Too bad, if you just treated her better...."

IRENE : "Shut the up! What did you do this time Yeri?" She said running to where the girls were.

IRENE :        

YR : "What? I was just catching up with my previous teammates. Right Sunbae?" She smirks at her.

Everyone could see how Jeongyeon's shoulder goes up and down. They could see the fire in her eyes, she held her hand up and even Jihyo couldn't stop her, she was about to take a swing when Nayeon shoved herself in the middle of them.

NY : "Jeong?!?"

And seeing how Nayeon pleads with her eyes felt like she got a slap. She took deeps breathes after the other. Jeongyeon slowly let go of Yeri, didn't say anything to anyone, and just walked away. Leaving everyone behind. Nayeon runs after her.

JH : "I'm sorry, I didn't know why she did that."

IR : "Don't be, it's probably because of this girl. Hurry up and say you're sorry."

YR : "What? I just said hi to her and she just grabbed me."

IR : "Yeri, you have a long history of getting to people's nerves. I've played against Jeongyeon for a long time now and that girl is always composed. I'm sure it was something you said."

YR : "Aish, arraso I'm sorry."

IR : "I'm sorry again, well keep an eye on Yeri, so this won't happen again. I hope we can continue."

JH : "Of course, I'll talk to Jeong and I apologize again for her behavior."

---

PS. I Love Yeri :)