CHAPTER 22

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3939323638303230382f696d616765732f313635303033636262663661613032353830313539393032303332312e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

When the party was over Jeongyeon and Jihyo stood up and look at the aftermath of their night. 

Nayeon and Mina were wasted at the table, somehow when Jeongyeon let Nayeon go she went straight to the bar and Mina just followed as if they talked about it.

JY : "Ji?"

JH : "The kids already went home with Sunmi unnie and Chungha. All we have to do is drive these girls home."

TY : "Obviously I'm driving Sana unnie. If somebody wants to trade then I'm up to it, anyone? No?"

JH : "What are you even saying? You two live together."

TY : "Hahaha she doesn't even know who I am right now."

SN : "Ehhhhh? I'm sorry you're pretty but I'm already taken." The girl who was sitting on her lap said.

        

TY : "Hahaha arraso Ms. Cutie." She said brushing her hands in the Japanese cheeks.

SN : "I just told you I'm taken, stop flirting with me."

TY : "Hai, hai :)"

MM : "Hmm I'll drive Dahyun home." The pale girl was already passed out in her shoulder.

JH : "Okay great, I'm driving Sejeong home. That leaves us with Nayeon unnie." She looked at Jeongyeon.

JY : "What are you thinking?"

JH : "You can drive unnie home."

JY : "Ji I came here on my motorcycle, you can drive her home or Chaeng."

CY : "I know it's already dark but I don't understand how you don't see this." She said pointing at Mina. "I have to drive her home and I'm barely holding on my own."

JY : "Aish.."

MM : "I'll drive her, I mean it's just right since Dahyun and I picked her up."

JH : "Really Jeong? You'll let Momo drive for Nayeon? She has to drop Dahyun off, instead of her going home after that and resting she'll have to drive unnie too? Besides she lives along your way." She whispers to the taller girl.

JY : "Then I'll just call her a taxi."

JH : "Would you really let unnie ride a taxi at this state?" She whispered again

JY : "Yah! Park Jihyo..."

The rest of the girls looked at them in confusion.

JY : "Arraso, Momo go home and rest. I'll take her home."

 

MM : "But I'm okay, I'm sure you're tired."

JY : "I'm fine, besides she goes the same way I do. So it's better than asking you to drive the to of them."

JH : "Arraso now that it's settled let's go home!"

DH, SN, NY : "Gaja!!!!"

JH : "You three shut up."

The girls made their way out of the hotel. Tzuyu carried her girlfriend like their a newly married couple. Momo was hugging Dahyun, Sejeong was on Jihyo's back, Chaeyoung also carried Mina on her back. And Jeongyeon holds the CEO by the wrist and pulled her out.

JH : "You got the address, right?"

Jeongyeon just nodded back.

JH : "Now you'll know how hard it is to take care of a drunk person. See you on Monday, careful with her."

JY : "Aish, arraso."

One by one the girls left. The older girl held her dress, hop on her motorcycle, and tap the sit.

"Let's go home Jeongie."

Chaeyoung roll down her window, Jeongyeon saw Mina already sleeping next to her.

CY : "Hyung where's unnies jacket?"

JY : "Huh?"

CY : "Pabo-yah........" She teases the older girl. "She's gonna catch a cold with that."

JY : "Sh*t I forgot to check in Dahyun's car."

CY : "I can lend you Mina unnies, if you want to."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhh? Why not yours?"

CY : "Well, I didn't bring one. It's just gonna look bad on my outfit."

JY : "Pabo, don't worry about it. I'll figure it out."

CY : "You sure? Don't kill unnie okay?"

JY : "Yah! You better go before I kill you first."

CY : "Hahaha arraso, see you!" She said driving out of the parking lot.

*Sigh* "Wear this." She said taking her jacket off and giving it to the older girl. She then put her helmet on her.

JY :        

JY : "If we get caught for me not having a helmet on it's on you."

The older girl just looked at her and pout. Jeongyeon ignored her, then hopped on the bike. She suddenly pulled both the older girl's hands, tied them in front of her tummy with her belt.

"You're being right now."

JY : "Aish pabo, don't make me leave you here. Remember I don't trust you. It's okay if you want to jump off but the problem is I'm driving so I'll be the one responsible for it. Just stay still and don't move until we get you home."

The older girl didn't answer her. After a few more minutes of driving, and Jeongyeon felt her head pressed in her back. The girl was hugging her tight.

"I'm sorry." Her voice shakes.

Jeongyeon starts to feel her back getting drenched. But it's not like it's something new, the older girl has been crying and saying sorry since she came back.

"I'm sorry..."

And that's the only thing Jeongyeon heard through the duration of their trip back to the older girl's place. When she parked the girl was already passed out, she took her belt off carefully.

JY : "Now what am I gonna do with you?"

She stepped down of her bike and rested the older girl's head in her stomach while she reaches inside her pocket, she found her keys inside. She looked at her for a good minute, she notices how the years changed her. She then picked her up like a princess.

The girl suddenly grabbed the back of her head, and right now Jeongyeon didn't care, she just wants to get things over and the girl wouldn't remember it by tomorrow.

Jeongyeon carried her into her apartment, laid her in her bed. When she's about to go she saw a picture of them right next to the older girl's bed. It was back in high school, she remembers every moment of that day, she was in her volleyball jersey holding a trophy in her right hand and the older girl was occupying her left hand. It's probably more than 10 years now, the picture's starting to fade.

Lately, she's not remembering the things that make her heart sting but seeing a picture of them almost shred her heart into a million pieces        

Lately, she's not remembering the things that make her heart sting but seeing a picture of them almost shred her heart into a million pieces. She looked back at the girl who was soundly sleeping, then the tears started to pour like rain.

JY : "Maybe if you came back earlier than this, maybe I would've forgiven you. Maybe instead of broken hearts and tears that wouldn't stop we could have a happy home, we could be telling I love you to each other instead of you asking for forgiveness. Maybe if you just told me why, you'll have someone to get back to, maybe if I knew why I would've waited for you but those are just things that could've been. Things that we'll never get back. We had our chance, and maybe we're just really one chapter of each other's story.... Maybe we're not really meant to be together."

---