CHAPTER 3

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3935313835303933392f696d616765732f313634613235643732623336326464333939393438353338363336312e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

The two of them continued picking up the ball, most of them were still warm from Jeongyeon's hit.

JH : "That pabo, if it wasn't for the risk of not being able to play the next day she wouldn't stop. She needs a life away from volleyball."

MN : "She does." She chuckles.

JH : "What? With alcohol?"

MN : "Hahaha you said outside of volleyball."

JH : "Yah! Those are two different things. Maybe I should break one of her legs. In that way she can have a rest from volleyball, also that will make it harder for her to drive to bars."

MN : "S-C-A-R-Y, you might want to hide your horns Ji, haha, you'll just make my work harder if you do that."

CY : "Why are you giving unnie a hard time?" The girls pop out of nowhere.

JH : "Here comes your prince charming."

TY : "Pfft prince charming? More like one of unnies seven dwarfs hahaha!"

TY :

CY : "Yah Chou Tzuyu!!!"

DH : "Hahahaha!"

TY : "Stop laughing when you're the second one."

DH : "Yah!!! I always wonder why they call you gentle giant when you're savage as !"

SM : "Hahaha unnie you're not any better."

JH : "You three! Look at what you've thought the kids. Can't you be like the rest?"

She said pointing at Sejeong, Ryujin, Yeji, Yuna, Chaeryoung, Lia, Sunmi, and Chungha who were already helping to pick up the balls.

DH : "Woooo you're just praising them because Sejeong unnie is there. Whipped."

CY : "Whipped (2)"

TY : "Whipped (3)"

SM : "Whipped (4)"

JH : "Ahhhhh do you guys want to be whipped????????"

MN : "You better make a run for it haha."

CY : "just kidding, we'll make the place spotless!"

TY, DH, SM : "Hai!!!!!!"

The moment Jeongyeon came out of the shower, the place was already cleaned and the rest of the girls was already huddled up. Jihyo called her,

JH : "We'll be practicing 5 days starting next week since the season is almost starting. There's a couple of schedule practice game and of course our training camp. I expect nothing less from anyone. Jeong any word?"

Jeongyeon was spacing out if it wasn't for Mina who taps her hands she would be somewhere in the galaxies already.

JY : "Maja, Fighting!"

EVERYONE : "Fighting!!!"

SN : "Fighting!!!!!!" She shouted running to where the group was while pulling Momo with her.

JH : "Uhm excuse you, no outsider."

SN : "Tsundere pfft. I know you want us here." She said as she hugs Jihyo.

Sejeong teasingly open her arms and was about to engulf Tzuyu when Sana let go of Jihyo        

Sejeong teasingly open her arms and was about to engulf Tzuyu when Sana let go of Jihyo.

SN : "Possessive."

SJ : "I'm not, I just felt the urge of hugging Tzuyu."

Tzuyu suddenly hugs Sejeong. Which surprised everyone.

TY : "I am." She said.

SN : "Okay, I'm sorry. Now let go of Sejeong and give me attention."

JY : "Oh to be young and in love." Their captain said out loud.

Mina felt a lot better since It seems that Jeongyeon has passed her episode.

DH : "You got everyone wanting you, just pick one and you can be old and inlove haha."

JY : "Pabo."

JH : "I haven't even finished our huddle. Aish, let's just call it a day."

SN : "Ohhh Momoring is buying dinner!"

MN : "Are you volunteering for her?"

SN : "Ani, Momo tell them."

MM : "H-hai."

JY : "That's great you guys enjoy."

JH : "But...."

JY : "What? I already told you, I have plans for tonight. I'll go next time."

MM : "Are you sure?"

JY : "Of course, but thanks for the thought. Next time I'll make sure to come."

MM : "Arraso."

JY : "And good luck with Dahyun." She whispers to her.

MM : "Ehhhhhhh???"

JY : "I'm heading off, enjoy and I'll see you guys Monday."

-

The rest of the girls went to their favorite hang out after practice. It's a simple place that's known for its tasty meat.

CY : "Okay, since Dahyun and Tzuyu we're arguing about it later. Let's all make a bet."

MM : "What is it?"

SU : "Apparently those two want to switch places, to make Dahyun unnie feels how hard hyung hits are."

SN : "Of course I'm betting on my baby."

CY : "So those who think Dahyunie will make it past 10 spikes raise your hands."

DH : "Hai! Hai!"

She raised her hand and Momo was the only person to raise her hand with her.

DH : "Come on guys, it wouldn't be that bad. I'm gonna prove Goliath is wrong."

CY : "Stop forcing them, just be thankful you got Momo unnie with you."

DH : "Maja! If me and Momo win this thing we're going out on a date." She said holding Momo's hand up. The Japanese girl blushed.

RJ : "Is that how you ask a girl on a date?"

MN : "Oh gosh nooo, please don't copy your unnie."

CY : "Moving on, those in favor of Dahyun falling her knees, crying, begging for her death?"

The rest of the girls raised their hands except for Mina and Jihyo.

DH : "Wait what?????"

YN : "You'll understand on Monday unnie. You'll understand."

MN : "Ji aren't you stopping them?"

JH : "Yeah, if we were in the gym I would but we're not. So I'm just a friend."

CY : "Last call, Jihyo, and Mina unnie you sure you don't want to bet?"

JH : "I'm going for Tzuyu."

DH : "Ehhhh so much for a coach."

Jihyo stood up and held her hand, look around and tap it a little.

JH : "Yeah, with this kind of hands. Jeong would probably have you in your knees after 3 spikes."

CY : "Doc?"

MN : "I'm passing just make sure you won't injure yourself Hyun."

CY : "Then it's settled. The volleyball team versus the Kim couple."

MM : "Kim w-what?" She stutter.

DH : "We're gonna win this. You girls better start packing."

MN : "Arraso, I'm heading home."

SN : "Wae? It's still early."

CH : "You know her unnie, she's always the first to leave."

JH : "You sure you don't want to say to drink? We have the weekend off."

MN : "Maybe next time :)"

Mina said her goodbyes and went home. Not that she doesn't drink, she does on some occasions. It's just on days like this she prefers being home early.

She always sleeps early, she's always in her bed when 8 pm strike. She's strict with her sleeping schedule but on a long day like this, she stays on her sofa reading a book.

Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it even takes until midnight....

Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it even takes until midnight        

---