CHAPTER 1

YOU AT THE WRONG TIME [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3935303837373733312f696d616765732f313634386138633237653366356338623131343930383132393632362e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

There is an old saying that "If you love someone set them free If they come back, they're yours; if they don't they never were." But how true is it? Those this means if you get left behind you should wait and see if they come back? How long one must wait? And when do you stop?

What happens when the one that got away came back?

INTRODUCTION

#0 Yoo Jeongyeon (25) Right side hitter(Wing spiker)/Captain/Ace.

Also known as the ruler of Asia, the Empress of the hard-court for her incredible sense of leadership and her ability to take over a game        

Also known as the ruler of Asia, the Empress of the hard-court for her incredible sense of leadership and her ability to take over a game. The resilient captain of South Korea Women's Volleyball Team. And when the Olympics is offseason. She plays in a local league, she's also the captain of her local team, Twice High Flyers.

#7 Kim Dahyun (23) Setter/Co-Captain.

One of Jeongyeon hoobae since she was in high school

One of Jeongyeon hoobae since she was in high school. Jeongyeon asked her to go to the same university with her since Dahyun is the only setter that the taller girl trust, the only one she would play with. Known as the eagle of the south for her unbelievable ability to spot open space. Currently the number 1 setter in South Korea, part of Twice High Flyers.

#29 Son Chaeyoung (23) Libero.

Jeongyeon's other hoobae and just like Dahyun, Jeongyeon was the one who asked her to join them in college

Jeongyeon's other hoobae and just like Dahyun, Jeongyeon was the one who asked her to join them in college. The three of them got drafted into Twice High Flyer and was asked to join the National team. She's the best Libero in Asia, even dubbed as the doctor, for her ability to save every ball.

#25 Chou Tzuyu (23) Middle Blocker.

The Taiwanese import of twice, she's been playing with them for 2 years and she's also the nations naturalize player        

The Taiwanese import of twice, she's been playing with them for 2 years and she's also the nations naturalize player. Play as a middle blocker and known as the gentle giant. Scouted while she was playing beach volleyball with her girlfriend.

Park Jihyo (24) Coach.

One of the youngest coaches in South Korea        

One of the youngest coaches in South Korea. Twice respectable and genius coach. Jeongyeon most trusted friend since elementary days. She used to play volleyball with them but was forced to retire soon because of injuries. Part of the National team coaching staff.

Minatozaki Sana (25) Chief Financial Officer

Works in Techno Kim Seoul's best Tech support company and the company also owns Twice High Flyer        

Works in Techno Kim Seoul's best Tech support company and the company also owns Twice High Flyer. Tzuyu's girlfriend, they've been together even before the Taiwanese became an import. Part of the reason why Tzuyu accepted the offer in playing for Twice.

Hirai Momo (25) Chief Marketing Officer

Hirai Momo (25) Chief Marketing Officer        

Works in the same company as Sana. Kim Dahyun's number 1 fan, she comes to watch their games, even practice with her best friend Sana at any given time they could. Would buy all the Dahyun merch.

Myoui Mina (24) Doctor of Physical Therapy

Twice resident physical therapist, fresh off the med        

Twice resident physical therapist, fresh off the med. school. It hasn't been a year since she started this job, and Sana and Momo instinctively took her in when they learned that the girl was from Japan as well.

Im Nayeon (26) No whereabouts.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo's childhood friend        

Jeongyeon and Jihyo's childhood friend.

-

Other Twice player.

Shin Ryujin (21) Libero = RY

Choi Jisu Lia (22) Setter = LIA

Shin Yuna (20) Middle blocker  = YN

Kim Sejeong (25) Right side hitter = SJ

Jeon Somi (23) Middle blocker = SM

Hwang Yeji (22) Opposite spiker = YJ

Lee Chaeryoung (21) Opposite hitter. = CH

Kim Chungha (24) Outside hitter. = CN

Lee Sunmi (26) Outside hitter = SU

-

Additional Characters will be introduced in future chapters.

---

(A/N) If you saw the video then you have an idea about the story :) You'll see a lot of JeongMi and later on 2yeon. I'm still thinking of the ending, I have two ideas but we'll see how it goes. So here you go! I hope you enjoy it :)

Putting here in case you haven't seen it.